Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-05-2021, 04:09 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quality when something is done right the old way..

Old 01-05-2021, 04:20 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Old 01-05-2021, 04:39 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Watneys party seven .
Old 01-05-2021, 04:44 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
Which brand? I struggle to find an oily fish from a tin that isn’t tough to get down.
There is a brand of Nixe in Lidl,fish in a mustard sauce which is delish.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:45 PM

Oldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldtown Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Watneys party seven .
Now there is a memory.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:49 PM

Stonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStonewall will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Ambrosia rice pudding
Nah gotta be Custard.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:52 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
There is a brand of Nixe in Lidl,fish in a mustard sauce which is delish.
Ok cheers, interesting. I hope the mustard sauce bears no similarity to piccalilli which makes me absolutely gag. Mustard's good though.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:54 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Heinz all day breakfast.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:15 PM

wawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwawman_15 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Alcohol
Old 01-05-2021, 05:25 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Spam, spam, spam, spam...........
Old 01-05-2021, 06:11 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
One summer's day I had many cans of cider that were fantastic; very appley and alcoholic. So much so that I got utterly pissed but still remember the taste to this day.

I think they were Westons - in a yellow can but can't really remember.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:33 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
One summer's day I had many cans of cider that were fantastic; very appley and alcoholic. So much so that I got utterly pissed but still remember the taste to this day.

I think they were Westons - in a yellow can but can't really remember.
You sure it is not Strongbow?

Going by the yellow can

EDIT: Google helped and yes there is yellow tins of Weston's cider. Blimey
Old 01-05-2021, 07:34 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Corned beef , closely followed by those little pre mixed tins of Jack Daniels and coke .

Impervious to fvck bullets
Old 01-05-2021, 07:36 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Good to see SC back on these boards.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:39 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I'll throw in a gamechanger originating from the same town responsible for corned beef.

Fray Bentos pies and puddings.

I think I may have just won the internet today.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.

Last edited by PeterH; 01-05-2021 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:48 PM

Panther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I'll throw in a gamechanger originating from the same town responsibel for corned beer.

Corned beer sounds even worse than Watney’s Party Seven.

Which is saying something.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:54 PM

Dodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Baked beans. There's just something comforting about them. Always best with a bit of mature cheddar grated on the toast first.
Waaaaiiiiiiiit a minute. Are you saying toast, then cheese, then beans?
Surely it’s toast, then beans, cheese grated all over?
Old 01-05-2021, 07:56 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I'll throw in a gamechanger originating from the same town responsibel for corned beer.

Fray bentos now comes in microwable pot and are not bad
Old 01-05-2021, 07:59 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
You sure it is not Strongbow?

Going by the yellow can

EDIT: Google helped and yes there is yellow tins of Weston's cider. Blimey

Yes, that was it:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Must give it another go!
Old 01-05-2021, 08:10 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
Waaaaiiiiiiiit a minute. Are you saying toast, then cheese, then beans?
Surely it’s toast, then beans, cheese grated all over?
Is the correct answer, Well, almost.

The chese needs to be grilled, then topped with two or three plain pork sausages (halved) and finished with a fried egg.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."