Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-05-2021, 03:17 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
I normally just have one cup of coffee a day, sometime in the morning, occasionally a second one in the afternoon. Black, no sugar, made in an aeropress, so espresso style.

I have a coffee subscription form a company called Has Bean, they send me a 250g bag of coffee once a fortnight, different beans each time, sourced directly from individual farmers. They roast and grind the beans every other Friday, normally arrive with me on Saturday morning.
Old 03-05-2021, 03:42 PM
In a nutshell

Percy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is herePercy Dalton Sam the man is here
two decaf coffee's and one earl grey with lemon. Two hot chocolates, one glass of pure apple juice,water he the rest of the day.

"Why go to learn the words of fools?" Steve Marriott/Ronnie Lane
Old 03-05-2021, 07:51 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Why was that post removed?
I recognised it was trolling and against the spirit of the thread.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:16 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Three black coffees during the morning then a large mug if tea after lunch then done.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:18 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Ice, Almond milk(unsweetened), Salted Caramel Protein powder and Americano coffee grains in a blender. 170 calories all in.

Great way to start or finish off a workout.

I have one 3 times a day on gym days or with breakfast and lunch on rest days.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:30 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
What's an expresso?
Itís the good shit -

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-05-2021, 05:55 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
On a workday will have a coffee on the go, pick one up from McDonalds and drink it on the walk to work but only have tea at my desk, tea isn't a walking drink you savour it. Usually 2 cups in the morning and one after lunch. Juice and water otherwise don't like soft drinks. In the summer I like iced tea but find the taste of coffee disgusting unless its hot. Beer is the only alcohol I drink and only in the evenings.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:31 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
It’s the good shit -

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I will now use "expresso" henceforth as it obviously gets on the tits of coffee snobs who like their brew produced in some Heath Robinson style contraption that cost a few grand, using beans that were shat out by a rare monkey in the jungles of a small tropical.island and brewed by a bloke with a man bun, wearing a nice green apron.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:34 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I will now use "expresso" henceforth as it obviously gets on the tits of coffee snobs who like their brew produced in some Heath Robinson style contraption that cost a few grand, using beans that were shat out by a rare monkey in the jungles of a small tropical.island and brewed by a bloke with a man bun, wearing a nice green apron.
I tried that civet coffee once in Bali. Meh
Old 04-05-2021, 06:44 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Iím fairly disciplined: 2-3 teas per day with a strong coffee if itís needed.

My in-laws are Irish and I was surprised by how much tea they drink. They start refilling your cup after the first sip!
, the Welsh are the same my grandad and his 4 sisters were tea mad. I switched to coffee years ago ( night shift worker) Iím about to have a decaf coffee now. Drink too much coffee really.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:49 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Don't like coffee, I have 1 cup of tea a day when I am working, and rarely drink it at home. Not a fan of hot drinks really
Old 04-05-2021, 07:44 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Just managed to slosh coffee all down myself thanks to a leaky lid! Kids haven't even come into class yet!

This could be a very long day...
Old 04-05-2021, 08:00 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Even the smell of tea makes me ill. I have rwo mugs of coffee at breakfast and usually un 'spresso in the afternoon or evening.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:10 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
You forgot to add "that doesn't taste any better"
Old 04-05-2021, 08:12 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
When I used to drink caffeinated drinks, the best place I had coffee was in Australia.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:15 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
You forgot to add "that doesn't taste any better"
I think that goes without saying.

Old 04-05-2021, 08:18 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Ice, Almond milk(unsweetened), Salted Caramel Protein powder and Americano coffee grains in a blender. 170 calories all in.

Bet that cleans out your systems..
Old 04-05-2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:

Sounds gopping mate
Old 04-05-2021, 08:35 AM
Old School BBS

Quote:

Are you ill?

Old 04-05-2021, 08:37 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Sounds gopping mate

Itís amazing mate. They charge £5 a shake a fitness first for the same thing!