Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 02-02-2006, 01:32 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I personally think that being able to place lay bets would complicate things too much, where there are 2 outcomes (i.e. team A to get through to the next round of the cup rather than team B) you can back one and then later on in play back the other to guarantee a profit no problem but where there are more than 2 outcomes in would get tricky.

I think if people thinking of joining in don't understand many of the bets that would put them off joining in too

My tuppence worth for anyone who cares anyway.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:14 PM

citizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecitizen sane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stigma
ehh hmm not totally sure what you mean but in teori.."12. The bets must be possible to do in real life.."
If so..
Ok mate , If it makes it easier i can cut'n'paste the bets on here just to clarify things .
Old 02-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bet 3
Bet365
Connah's Quay v Welshpool
Welshpool 2.1

Aberystwyth v Newtown
Aberystwyth 2.1

10 point singles
5 point double
Old 02-02-2006, 04:36 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Bet 14 (3 pts):

Stan James
Ituano v Ponte Preta
Correct Score Ponte Preta 3-1
@34.0

Bet 15 (3 pts):

bet365
Ituano v Ponte Preta
Correct Score Ponte Preta 3-2
@34.0

Either wins return of 102 points
Old 02-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Bet 16 (1 point)

Pleaser at 5Dimes
Seahawks (-3)
George Washington (-4)
Nevada (-6)
VMI (-5.5)
BYU Women (-10)
TCU Women (-9.5)

1 point returns 701
Old 02-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Trying something a bit different – an multi bet with bankers.

Bet 4
Gamebookers

Alkmaar v Vitesse
1 [b]

Barcelona v A. Madrid
1 [b]

Sampdoria v Treviso
1 [b]

Inter v Chievo 0:1 AH

Juventus v Udinese

Fiorentina v Lecce

Sevilla v Osasuna

PSV v Roda

10 5-folds @ 2 points

1 accumulator @ 5 points

Current position =
2. Si1965 68.44 – 85 (2 in play)
Old 02-02-2006, 06:30 PM
AJ's Twin

srs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very darksrs9jps sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Not going to have much time this month so going to try something I wouldnt normally:

Bets 1-15

Lucky 15 on the following four games:

Market Selection Price
Northwood v Tiverton Town
Match Betting 90 Minutes Northwood 2.38
Hitchin Town v Mangotsfield United
Match Betting 90 Minutes Hitchin Town 2.25
Gloucester City v Evesham United
Match Betting 90 Minutes Evesham United 2.50
Chesham United v Bath City
Match Betting 90 Minutes Bath City 2.10

Prices with Stan James
Old 02-02-2006, 07:05 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My double no good today Stig - 0 from 35.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally posted by Funk Butter
Bet 14 (3 pts):

Stan James
Ituano v Ponte Preta
Correct Score Ponte Preta 3-1
@34.0

Bet 15 (3 pts):

bet365
Ituano v Ponte Preta
Correct Score Ponte Preta 3-2
@34.0

Either wins return of 102 points
So close, ended 2-2. So I have a score of 0 from 24 points used, and 1 point open from 1 bet.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:48 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
this is ridiculous.

there should be straight multis, singles, only.

no parlays, no half unit bets, and definitely NO GOING ALL GREEN.

this should be simple to administer, simple to follow.

GOING ALL GREEN is not 100% about betting; it's investing, wisely, yes, but not betting or gambling.

the betting masters should be about winners.

anyone else?

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:49 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
this is ridiculous.

GOING ALL GREEN is not 100% about betting; it's investing, wisely, yes, but not betting or gambling.

anyone else?
I agree, preffered the old way.
Old 03-02-2006, 02:10 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally posted by Funk Butter
Bet 16 (1 point)

Pleaser at 5Dimes
Seahawks (-3)
George Washington (-4)
Nevada (-6)
VMI (-5.5)
BYU Women (-10)
TCU Women (-9.5)

1 point returns 701
Damn VMI blew this already.

0 points scored, 25 points used, 16 bets used.
Old 03-02-2006, 06:38 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bet 2 was a winner, so this is my update :

Flat Noodle 17.74 - 20 points
Le Nuage, Freshwater Rose, Burante, Youknow Wotsisname, Inner Clinch, Sir Dylan, Masterstroke, Zinetta, Decompression, Maestro Tom, Money Ad, Claiborne King, Dropyourbundall, Douro, Gotta Run, As Yawood, Metazoa, Timeless Melody, Indisputable
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 03-02-2006, 06:41 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
this is ridiculous.

anyone else?
I agree with this one also... The old way looks much more effective, altho not necessary means efficient. Maybe the 5 and 10 points per bet should help the cause. Not aiming at anyone in particular, but betting 1 point to win 1000 is just too far-fetched !!!
Le Nuage, Freshwater Rose, Burante, Youknow Wotsisname, Inner Clinch, Sir Dylan, Masterstroke, Zinetta, Decompression, Maestro Tom, Money Ad, Claiborne King, Dropyourbundall, Douro, Gotta Run, As Yawood, Metazoa, Timeless Melody, Indisputable
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 03-02-2006, 06:41 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
bet 4

del potro +5.5 v gonzalez 1.91 into spadea 1.53, pays 2.92

5dimwits

winner, 45.02/50

here i come.

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:01 AM

Bet 4 : (multi @ CB)

NBL Round 23
TOWNSVILLE CROCODILES v CAIRNS TAIPANS
Game Total Under 210.5
$1.90

Division Two
BOCHUM v AHLEN
Win BOCHUM
$1.40

ATP Zagreb - Quarter Finals
DJOKOVIC v BOZOLJAC
Win DJOKOVIC, Novak (SCG)
$1.35

ATP Zagreb - Quarter Finals
KARLOVIC v KOUBEK
Win KARLOVIC, Ivo (CRO)
$1.37

All up - 5 points (x 4.91) to win 24.60
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 03-02-2006, 07:48 AM

Bet 5 : (multi @ CB)

NBL Round 23
TOWNSVILLE CROCODILES v CAIRNS TAIPANS
Line -2.5 CAIRNS TAIPANS
$1.90

WNBL Semi Finals
CANBERRA CAPITALS v BULLEEN BOOMERS
Win CANBERRA CAPITALS
$1.36

Israeli Premier League
MACCABI HAIFA v BNEI YEHUDA TEL AVIV
Win MACCABI HAIFA
$1.33

Israeli Premier League
HAPOEL TEL - AVIV v NATZRAT ELIT
Win HAPOEL TEL - AVIV
$1.47

Turkish Premier Division
FENERBAHCE v RIZESPOR
Win FENERBAHCE
$1.15

Belgian Jupiler League
CLUB BRUGGE v LIERSE
Win CLUB BRUGGE
$1.18

Belgian Jupiler League
STANDARD LIEGE v LA LOUVIERE
Win STANDARD LIEGE
$1.26

All up - 5 points (x 8.63) to win 43.19
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 03-02-2006, 07:51 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

anyone else?
I agree too. Which is rare.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:16 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
I agree, preffered the old way.
Agree with that.
This has turned into a bit of a farce.
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 03-02-2006, 08:17 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Vote

What do you want?

1a) Go back to the old rules next month.
1b )Go back to the old rules straight away, bets already placed would of course stand.

2a) Keep the new rules
2b) Modify the new rules to just 5 or 10 point bets.
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0