Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Jumpers for Goalposts 3

Anyone else played this game? It's awesome, work your way up the leagues and get as rich as possible before you have to retire! Much better than the older version and loads of fun:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Thoughts please
Old 03-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
played 1 and 2 will give this a whirl
Old 03-08-2010, 10:12 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i cant get a single header what am i doing wrong i cant get anywhere near the ball
Old 03-08-2010, 10:15 PM

cpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallcpfc_tommy12 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Is this any different to the first 2?
Old 04-08-2010, 07:37 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i cant play it, i just cant do headers
Old 04-08-2010, 07:55 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
There's just more options, much better imo! Fraser, go as far forward as you can, stay by back post and get the timing right - hold the button down for longer to put it more to the opposite side and let go at the right time. As soon as you get the technique it's probably the easiest way to score
Old 04-08-2010, 08:17 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't do most things

Got into a fight with a fan who called me a poor man's Iain Dowie
Old 04-08-2010, 08:47 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Finding the volleys really hard. Not doing very well.

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 04-08-2010, 08:48 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Laterz.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:53 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskingt
Finding the volleys really hard. Not doing very well.
Snapshots are hard too
Old 04-08-2010, 09:47 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Snapshots and headers are stupidly difficult... ruins what would otherwise be a good game.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:48 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Also just got fined 2 weeks wages and banned for two games for something I didn't do - the game just decided I did it...
Old 05-08-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm just cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Also just got fined 2 weeks wages and banned for two games for something I didn't do - the game just decided I did it...
Yeah that is annoying. For the snap shots, move the player an inch or so right of the arrow
Old 05-08-2010, 08:26 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

i cant even get a contract offer becuase I can't scre points for headers. everything else i can score 1000's on and I cant get 1 point on headers !!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:05 AM
'or 0=0'

Ended up playing a full season last night and funnily enough, headers became the easiest of all skills to score with!

When it comes up, push your man as far forward as he can go and about an inch in from the right hand post (opposite post to the defender). Then it is just a case of timing the header - which compared to other skills, is very easy.

I ended up playing at Newcastle in the Championship before retiring. Scored a few goals against Palace! Also played for Bury, Scunthorpe, Norwich, Reading and Aldershot. Scored something like 59 goals in 67 games I think.

Snap shots still proved to be the most difficult, but I found the best way to be like davemorris says
Old 05-08-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm just cheese

It's very addictive! I can play the first edition at work, but none of the others get through the filter
Old 07-08-2010, 11:58 AM
All Hail Discordia!

fnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallfnord put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
I'll have to try that heading technique, normally I don't get near the ball
Old 07-08-2010, 02:01 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

i have been trying for 40 minutes and i just can't get one single header
Old 07-08-2010, 02:02 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

sods law that isn't it, i just got one
Old 07-08-2010, 02:15 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
i have been trying for 40 minutes and i just can't get one single header
Even after trying what I posted? How can you possibly miss?!