Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-10-2009, 03:59 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalacefan5
How do u download live season 2.0. Because i cant find it in the fifa 10 store

thanks
I'm pretty sure it's there...
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 17-10-2009, 04:58 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1
Sorry but this game is so frustrating, im so sick of every lose ball somehow always going through to the other side, also you can dominate and hit the post the keeper saves and then the other side online score from a ball thats boucned off your player! ARGH
The hitting the post syndrome is really getting on my nerves too! Hit the post at least 2 times a game at the mo...
Old 18-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was thinking about buying this when it comes out here in the States. Reading about all the bugs and stuff... is it worth it?
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 18-10-2009, 11:35 AM
SE26

The Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Finally got a Palace formation that I am happy with- Sears starts on the bench every game though which may seem a little strange but he is great to bring on in the last 15- 20 mins with his pace. I need Lee upfront to give a bit of muscle up there. Moses playing just off Lee works great!
Old 18-10-2009, 12:24 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmatthews
Was thinking about buying this when it comes out here in the States. Reading about all the bugs and stuff... is it worth it?
Depends what you want from it. For online play it's brilliant. The Pro mode, even offline, is very good too.

For an offline management sim, avoid at the moment as it's unplayable. A patch is just around the corner though and will be released this month.
Old 18-10-2009, 02:39 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is there a BBS league for Xbox? Just got Gold
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 18-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Depends what you want from it. For online play it's brilliant. The Pro mode, even offline, is very good too.

For an offline management sim, avoid at the moment as it's unplayable. A patch is just around the corner though and will be released this month.

I probably won't do the management sim. Just play be a pro and maybe the odd online game. Last FIFA game I had froze a lot online.
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 18-10-2009, 06:39 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes definitely, best football game I have played. People like to exaggerate annoyances, imo yes there's a few things wrong but overall its bloody good
Old 18-10-2009, 08:13 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Is there a BBS league for Xbox? Just got Gold
I run the FIFA World League on here. Requires a bit of commitment though...
Old 18-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Israeli International

David Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I probably won't do the management sim. Just play be a pro and maybe the odd online game. Last FIFA game I had froze a lot online.
Yes, it's absolutely brilliant.

Computer game geeks and stuff will find something to moan about, but it's the best football game ever released.
Old 18-10-2009, 08:48 PM

willus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepwillus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepwillus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepwillus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepwillus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepwillus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepwillus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepwillus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepwillus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepwillus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weepwillus makes the weeper laugh, and the laugher weep
I've never had any problem with manager mode in my 2nd season, never had a problem like some of the ones reported on here.
Old 19-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Sad Moon Risin'

Thanks guys. Will pick it up tomorrow when it's released.
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 20-10-2009, 12:58 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I was playing Be A Pro last night... 4th consecutive first team game... Scored 2, got MotM and a rating of 9.7, next game back in the Reserves!

Ok fair enough I thought... First reserve game, MotM... Still stuck in the f***ing Reserves for Palace.
Old 20-10-2009, 01:06 PM

Slough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
I was playing Be A Pro last night... 4th consecutive first team game... Scored 2, got MotM and a rating of 9.7, next game back in the Reserves!

Ok fair enough I thought... First reserve game, MotM... Still stuck in the f***ing Reserves for Palace.
We have high standards
Old 20-10-2009, 01:26 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Scored 5 in 9 for the First team.
Old 20-10-2009, 01:28 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In my BAP season I am in the reserves, my match rating averages between 7.5-9, scoring either 1 or 2 goals most games even got 4 against Cardiff...but yet not had an appearance for the first team...it's annoying!

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 22-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Help please!

Every game I play online I seem to come up against the same problem - every time one of my players receives the ball he's immediately faced two opposition players or my stiker has a defender stuck to him - but at the other end of the pitch my defenders stand off their strikers and give them loads of space Doesn't seem to matter what team etc...

I'm sure its something simple, but help please!
Old 22-10-2009, 07:09 PM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
You will get into the first team.
Its true to real life though.
If a younster were to score a shed load for the U18s or reserves, it would still take them awhile to get put into the First team, unless you had already established yourself at one club or another
Old 22-10-2009, 07:50 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

I play the same guy every day, and I usually lose 5-1 or so, play well, just leak goals. Anyway, just played our match, we always play me Argentina, him Spain, except this time, I dropped our keeper, and called up a certain Julian Speroni. He made countless saves, one-on-ones v Torres and David Villa, and got Man of the Match 9/10, and I won the game 2-0! So realistic.

Quote:
Old 22-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yay the update is out hopefully everything is fixed
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."