Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-10-2009, 06:48 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by m355y
Got to the state now where I think I prefer it to 09. Just. It just seems to flow a bit better, and I like the way shooting's a bit more realistic - you actually find yourself missing chances as opposed to just tapping the ball in when you're in a decent position. Doesn't seem to be such thing as a guaranteed goal anymore.

It's just tweaks though, innit. Disappointed at the lack of new teams/leagues, the free kick system still seems far too basic and random, and it's still got most of the same foibles of the last one.

At least you don't constantly find yourself playing in the snow this time. But am currently fighting quite tensely at the top of the premiership, in a head-to-head clash of the titans with Burnley. While Arsenal are rooted in 19th place and look set for relegation, and Liverpool get beat 5-1 at home by Hull City.

Is it just me who thinks that kind of rubbish ruins it offline in tournaments etc? Same every year.
And something that should be so easy to get right too. It is very poor.
Old 29-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
it seems a bit easier than 09, too. Am already winning most of my games on legendary after a few hours play. Whinge whinge.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 29-10-2009, 04:28 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I don't know what they've done with the update but I can't go near the CPUs players without giving away a free kick now. So so frustrating!
Old 30-10-2009, 11:18 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
On the Xbox version. To make your players make a run do you tap LB or do you hold it? I'm struggling as my players don't seem to want to move off the ball.
Old 30-10-2009, 11:52 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
I don't know what they've done with the update but I can't go near the CPUs players without giving away a free kick now. So so frustrating!
Nothing in game was changed, so it's just your imagination.

Reason being that Microsoft only allow a limited amount of XBox game updates and as FIFA's update was to do with something other than the actual match engine, I think they got round it, meaning a game update can be released at a later date.
Old 30-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It has grown on me, just needed to change my playing style, the game favours the strong attackers and not so much the fast attackers.

Real are no where near abused as much as Chelsea & Barca big nose @ Barca once in the box and not sprinting will turn & hold off most CB and get a shot off
Old 30-10-2009, 12:17 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
hmmm think I need to have a good 4 or 5 hour session rather than just playing a few games here and there as I'm still not very good
Old 30-10-2009, 12:36 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Nothing in game was changed, so it's just your imagination.

Reason being that Microsoft only allow a limited amount of XBox game updates and as FIFA's update was to do with something other than the actual match engine, I think they got round it, meaning a game update can be released at a later date.
I appreciate nothing in game has changed but seriously I can't go near the oppo without it giving them a free kick.

I had Victor Moses tackled the other day and he stumbled into their player and it gave a flipping free kick to the cpu not me.
Old 30-10-2009, 01:05 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by m355y
it seems a bit easier than 09, too. Am already winning most of my games on legendary after a few hours play. Whinge whinge.
Agree with this. Legendary is no where near as tough as playing online this year.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:43 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My accomplishments:

All secret accomplishments written in blue.

BALL SKILLS ( 24 )

1. Smash home a volley in the Arena
Ball Control +1

2. Dribble past an opposition player
Dribbling +1

3. Score a chipped penalty in the Arena
Ball Control +1
4. Dribble past an opponent using a skill move
Dribbling +1
5. Juggle the ball 5 times in the Arena
Unlocks 2 Star Moves

6. Score a finesse shot in the Arena
Curve +4

7. Claim 5 assists form chipped trough balls in your career
Ball Control + 2
8. Dribble past 5 opposition players in a match
Dribbling +2
9. Chip the keeper & score from inside the box in a match
Ball Control +2

10.Dribble past 3 opposition players with skill moves in a match
Dribbling +2
11. Pull off all 2 star skill moves in the Arena
Unlocks 3 Star Skill Moves

12. Score 5 curled free kicks in your career
Curve +5
13. Backheel the ball to a team mate
Ball Control +3
14. Beat 25 players with skill moves in your career
Dribbling +3
15. Score with a backheel in a match
Ball Control +3
16. Dribble past 50 players in your career
Dribbling +3
17. Master all the 3 star skill moves in the Arena
Unlocks 4 Star Skill Moves

18. Get credited for an assist from a corner
Curve +5
19. Play 3 back-heeled passes in your career
Ball Control +4
20. Beat 50 players with skill moves in your career
Dribbling +4
21. Claim 15 career assists form chipped trough balls
Ball Control +4
22. Beat 100 players with skill moves
Dribbling +4
23. Score 50 finesse shots in your career
Curve +6
24. Pull off all 4 star skill moves in the Arena.
Unlocks 5 Star Skill Moves

DEFENCE ( 24 )

1. Win the ball 3 times with a standing tackle in a match
Standing Tackle +1
2. Make 2 successful sliding tackles in a match
Sliding Tackle +1

3. Block a shot on goal
Marking +1

4. Complete 50% sliding tackles in 2 matches as a defender
Sliding Tackle +1
5.Complete 60%standing tackles in 5 matches as a defender
Standing Tackle +1
6.Keep a clean sheet playing as a defender
Marking +1
7.Complete 50% sliding tackles in 5 games in defence
Sliding Tackle +2
8.Win the ball 3 times with standing tackles 2 games in a row
Standing Tackle +2
9.Win man of the match as a defender
Marking +2
10.Complete 60% standing tackles in 10 matches in defence
Standing Tackle +2
11.Play a match in defence without conceding a foul
Sliding Tackle +2
12.Keep 2 consecutive clean sheets playing as a defender
Marking +2
13. Play 5 consecutive matches in defence without being booked
Standing Tackle +3
14.Make 2 successful sliding tackles in 2 consecutive matches
Sliding +3
15.Keep a clean sheet in 3 consecutive matches in defence
Marking +3
16.Win 75 career standing tackles as a defender
Standing Tackle +3
17.Make 25 slide tackles in you defensive career
Sliding Tackle +3
18.Win 5 man of the match awards playing as a defender
Marking +3
19.Complete 60% standing tackles in 25 matches in defence
Standing Tackle +4
20.Make 100 career sliding tackles as a defender
Sliding Tackle +4
21. Win 10 man of the match awards playing as a defender
Marking +4
22.Make 150 career standing tackles as a defender
Standing Tackle +4
23.Complete 50% sliding tackles in 10 matches as a defender
Sliding Tackle +4
24.Shut out the opposition in 25 matches playing as a defender
Marking +4

MENTAL ( 24 )

1.Tackle an opponent that has fouled you
Aggression +2

2.Make a goal line clearance
Positioning +2
3.Header the ball back as you own keeper
Tactical Awareness +2
4.Create an assist with a through ball along the ground
Vision +2
5.Block 2 shots on goal in a match
Aggression +3
6.Score from within 3 yards
Positioning +3
7.Catch the opposition offside 3 times in a match playing as a defender
Tactical Awareness +3
8.Create an assist with a chipped through ball
Vision +3
9.Win 75 jumping headers in your career
Aggression +3
10.Block 3 shots on goal in your career.
Positioning +3
11.Play 5 consecutive matches without being called offside
Tactical Awareness +3
12.Make 25 successful headed passes in your career
Vision +3
13.Tackle an opponent that fouled you in the same match 3 times in your career
Aggression +4
14.Score 3 goals from rebounds off the post in your career
Positioning +4
15. Play 10 consecutive matches without being called offside
Tactical Awareness +4
16.Chip the keeper and score from outside the box in a match
Vision +4

17.Win 150 jumping headers in your career
Aggression +4
18.Block 5 shots on goal in your career
Positioning +4
19.Header the ball back to the keeper 5 times in your career
Tactical Awareness +4
20.Make 50 successful headed passes in your career
Vision +4
21.Block 10 shots on goal in your career
Aggression +4
22. Make 2 goal line clearances in your career (possibly 2 clearances in 2 consecutive matches)
Positioning +4
23.Play 300 matches as a pro
Tactical Awareness +4
24.Score 5 chipped goals from outside the box in your career
Vision +4

PASSING ( 24 )

1.Play 5 consecutive ground passes without conceding possession
Short Passing +1
2.Switch play with a lobbed pass across the pitch
Long Passing +1
3.Find your team mates with 2 different crosses in a match
Crossing +1
4.Complete 10 ground passes in a match
Short Passing +1

5.Set up a goal with a lobbed pass
Long Passing +1
6.Cross along the ground to a team mate that scores
Crossing +1
7.Claim an assist with a ground pass
Short Passing +2

8.Play 3 successful lobbed passes in a match
Long Passing +2
9.Cross in the air and find a team mate that scores
Crossing +2
10. Claim 2 assists with ground passes in a game
Short Passing +2
11.Complete 75% lobbed passes in a match
Long Passing +2
12.Set up a goal with a cross in 2 consecutive matches
Crossing +2
13.Claim 25% career assist from ground passes
Short Passing +3
14.Create 2 goals in a game with lobbed passes
Long Passing +3
15.Set up 2 goals with crosses in a match
Crossing +3
16.Finish 20 matches with 75% ground passes
Short Passing +3
17.Set up a goal with a lobbed pass in 2 consecutive matches
Long Passing +3
18.Create 10 goals form crosses in your career
Crossing +3
19.Complete 200 ground passes in your career
Short Passing +4
20.Play 100 accurate lobbed passes as a pro
Long Passing +4
21. Find your team mates with 100 crosses in your career
Crossing +4
22.Create 50 goals with ground passes in your career
Short Passing +4
23.Claim 15 career assists from lobbed passes
Long Passing +4
24.Set up 25 goals with crosses in your career
Crossing +4

PHYSICAL ( 48 )

1.Play 10 matches as a pro
Acceleration +1

2.Win 5 man of the match awards in your career
Sprint Speed +1
3.Make your virtual pro debut
Stamina +1

4.Score a diving header in a match
Agility +2
5.Score 5 goals with your weak foot in the arena
Weak Foot Ability +1 Star

6. React first to score a rebound off the post in a match
Reactions +5
7.Win 10 man of the match awards in your career
Acceleration +1
8.Make 20 appearances as a pro
Sprint Speed +1
9.Trent 3500 yards in a match
Stamina +1

10.Win a jumping header in a match
Jumping +1
11.Perform a fake shot inside the box in a match
Agility +2
12.Score a bicycle kick in any match
Balance +2
13.Play 30 matches in your career
Acceleration +1
14.Win 15 man of the match awards as a pro
Sprint Speed +1
15.Get a match rating of 10 out of 10
Strength +1

16.Score 2 diving headers in your career
Agility +2
17.Make 4 headed passes in a match
Balance +2
18.Travel 3500 yards in 5 matches in your career
Stamina +2
19.Win 20 man of the match awards in your career
Acceleration +1
20.Make 40 appearances
Sprint Speed +1
21.Win 10 jumping headers in a match
Strength +1
22.Win 25 jumping headers in your career
Jumping +2
23.Finish 5 matches with 50% stamina remaining
Stamina +2
24. Tap in 5 career goals from within 3 yards
Reactions +5
25.Play 50 matches in your career
Strength +1
26. Perform 10 fake shots in the box in your career
Agility +2
27.Score 10 career goals with your weak foot
28.Score 2 bicycle kicks in your career
Balance +3
29.Travel 3500 yards in 10 matches in your career
Stamina +3
30.Make 2 career goal line clearances
Reactions +5
31.Play 60 matches in you career
Sprint Speed +1
32.Win man of the match 25 times
Acceleration +2
33.Score 5 diving headers in your career
Agility +2
34.Make 8 headed passes in a match
Balance +3
35.Finish 10 matches with 50% stamina remaining
Stamina +3
36.Score from outside the box with your weaker foot in a match
37.Win 50 jumping headers in your career
Strength +1
38.Play 70 matches in your career
Acceleration +2
39.Win 100 jumping headers in your career
Jumping +2
40.Get a match rating of 10 five times in your career
Sprint Speed +2
41.Travel 3500 yards in 25 matches in your career
Stamina +4
42. Tackle an opponant that has fouled you in a match 5 times in your career
Reactions +5
43.Make 50 appearances in your pro career
Strength +1
44.Play 150 matches in your career
Acceleration +2
45.Make 200 career appearances
Sprint Speed +3
46.Play 250 matches as a pro
Stamina +4
47.Score 25 career goals with your weaker foot
48.Score 5 goals from rebounds from the post in your career
Reactions +5

SHOOTING ( 48 )

1.Beat the keeper with a finesse shot inside the box in a match
Finishing +1

2.Curl in a finesse shot from outside the box in a match
Long Shots +1
3.Score a laces shot in the arena
Shot Power +1

4. Hit the target with 3 headers in a match
Heading Accuracy +2
5.Volley home with your stronger foot in a match
Volleys +2

6.Tuck home a penalty in the arena
Penalties +2
7.Score 2 finesse shots in a match
Finishing +1

8.Bang in a laces shot from outside the box in a match
Long Shots +1
9.Score a laces shot inside the box in a match
Shot Power +1
10.Beat the keeper to score with a jumping header in a match
Heading Accuracy +2
11.Curl in a free kick in the arena
Free Kick Accuracy +2

12.Score a volley with your weaker foot in a match
Volleys+3
13.Get on the scoreboard in 2 consecutive matches
Finishing +1
14.Score 2 laces shot in a match
Shot Power +2
15.Head a goal in 2 consecutive matches
Heading Accuracy +2
16.Score 2 goals from outside the box in a match
Long Shots +2
17.Curl in a free kick in a match
Free Kick Accuracy +3
18. Tuck home a penalty during normal time in a match
Penalties +3
19.Score a hat trick in a match
Finishing +2
20.Bang one in from 30 yards or further in the arena
Long Shots +2
21.Smash in a driven free kick in the arena
Shot Power +2

22.Score 50 goals in your career
Finishing +3
23. Beat the keeper with 2 headers in a match
Heading Accuracy +3
24.Score 2 free kicks in a match
Free Kick Accuracy +4
25.Curl in 20 finesse shots in your career
Finishing +2
26.Score 10 headed goals in your career
Heading Accuracy +3
27.Thump one in from 30 yards or further in a match
Long Shots +3
28.Drill in a driven free kick in a match
Shot Power +3

29. Score 2 volleys in one match
Volleys +3
30.Keep your cool and score in a penalty shootout
Penalties +4
31. Score a brace in 3 consecutive matches
Finishing +3
32.Claim 10 career goals from outside the box
Long Shots +3
33.Score 20 laces shots in your career
Shot Powers +3
34.Get credited for 25 headed goals in your career
Heading Accuracy +4
35.Thump home a volley from outside the box in a match
Volleys +4
36.Score 15 free kicks in your career
Free Kick Accuracy +5
37.Get on the scoresheet 5 matches running
Finishing +3
38.Score 25 headed goals in your career
Heading Accuracy +4
39.Smash in 25 goals from outside the box
Long Shots +4
40. Score 10 volleys in your career
Volleys +4
41.Bang in 50 laces shots in your career
Shot Power +4
42.Score 6 consecutive penalties in the arena
Penalties +5

43.Get credited for 100 career goals
Long Shots +4
44. Score 150 goals in your career
Shot Power +4
45.Claim 200 career goals
Finishing +4
46.Bang in 20 volleys in your career
Volleys +4
47.Tuck home 15 penalties in your career
Penalties +6
48.Claim 25 career goals from free kicks
Free Kick Accuracy +6

TRAITS & CELEBRATIONS (12)

1.Perform all available running celebrations
Unlocks Celebrations 1 & 2
2.Celebrate a goal with all finishing moves
Unlocks Celebrations 3 & 4
3.Dribble past 150 players in your career
Unlocks Skilled Dribbling trait
4. Beat 5 defenders in a match with skill moves
Unlocks Flair trait
5.Score 50 headed goals in your career
Unlocks Power Header trait
6.Take 25 throw ins over the course of your career
Unlocks Long Throw trait
7. Makes 3 goal line clearances in your career
Unlocks Acrobatic Clearance trait
8.Get credited for 25 career assists from throught balls
Unlocks Through Ball trait
9.Score 20 laces shots from outside the box in your career
Unlocks Outside of Foot trait
10.Win the league in manager mode or be a pro seasons
Unlocks Crowd Favourite trait
11.Play 100 matches as a pro
Unlocks Second Wind trait
12.Take 10 long throw ins over the course of your career
Unlocks Giant Throw trait

ACCESSORIES (12)

1.Celebrate a goal with any finishing move
Unlocks Shirt Untucked option
2.Play a match in the rain
Unlocks Long Sleeves option

3.Win 10 free kicks for your team during your career
Unlocks Ankle Tape option
4.Make your online debut
Unlocks a selection of Black Boots

5.Win a cup in manager mode
Unlocks a selection of White Boots
6.Get a club promoted in be a pro seasons or manager mode
Unlocks a selection of White Boots
7.Take 10 throw ins through your career
Unlocks Wrist Tape options
8.Brave 10 matches in the snow
Unlocks Gloves option
9. Play 25 Matches in the Rain
Unlocks Undershirt option
10.Win consecutive leagues in BAP or Manager mode
Unlocks a selection of Blue Boots
11.Play 25 matches online
Unlocks a selection of Red Boots
12.Represent any club 50 times
Unlocks a selection of Coloured Boots
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 14-11-2009, 01:58 PM
If Carling made bbs'ers..

thehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Started playing be a pro. What is the best way and quickest for improving my player?

Also what position is best to play as?

PS3 Online ID: GoldenSquirrel
Old 14-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Rabbit on heat

Tricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradise
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehound
Started playing be a pro. What is the best way and quickest for improving my player?

Also what position is best to play as?
Play loads of exhibition games with what ever team your pro is in (normal games not BAP, as it's much easier this way imho) against half star opposition from the irish league. Sticking your pro up front and playing everything through him is your best bet for getting loads of goals and accomplishments quickly and build up your player, but you will need to play in different positions for some of the other accomplishments. Full back is a good position for the defensive accomplishments and getting the long throw in trait pretty quickly.

For some of the accomplishments, where you have to get X passes/tackles etc in a match it's also worth putting the match time up higher than 6 minutes.
Old 14-11-2009, 02:31 PM
If Carling made bbs'ers..

thehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldthehound was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Business
Play loads of exhibition games with what ever team your pro is in (normal games not BAP, as it's much easier this way imho) against half star opposition from the irish league. Sticking your pro up front and playing everything through him is your best bet for getting loads of goals and accomplishments quickly and build up your player, but you will need to play in different positions for some of the other accomplishments. Full back is a good position for the defensive accomplishments and getting the long throw in trait pretty quickly.

For some of the accomplishments, where you have to get X passes/tackles etc in a match it's also worth putting the match time up higher than 6 minutes.
Cheers very helpful.

Every game you are set 'game objectives'. i.e. score two goals or get a match rating of 7. What do these give you if you complete them. In fifa 09 you could buy points for your player such as finishing, strength or pace?

PS3 Online ID: GoldenSquirrel
Old 14-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Rabbit on heat

Tricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradiseTricky Business feels like some bird of paradise
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehound
Cheers very helpful.

Every game you are set 'game objectives'. i.e. score two goals or get a match rating of 7. What do these give you if you complete them. In fifa 09 you could buy points for your player such as finishing, strength or pace?
As far as I'm aware reaching your objectives doesn't affect your pro's stats, just your reputation in BAP: Seasons.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:21 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is it possible for me to play FIFA 10 online against somebody in North America?
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:46 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonin2000
Is it possible for me to play FIFA 10 online against somebody in North America?
Of course. Just go to the play a friend option and select your friend from your friends list
Old 15-01-2010, 11:12 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best team to play as - Villa. Passing round the defence and between Sidwell and Petrov is brilliant, especially in online play, I do it all the time, get the ball, pass only if I can see a player on the screen, and pass round the defence. The oppo always holds down sprint chasing me, leaving gaps in his team, and they get tried before me. Then just pass either through the middle, have Carew and Agbonlahor play a 1-2 and you are in on goal, or pass down the wing and work it into the box. Plus, with them, you can clear the ball from a corner and have Milner, Young, Carew, and Agbonlahor all countering at once.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 25-01-2010, 12:58 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I started as Sevilla over the weekend... Managed to win the Spanish Supercup against Barcelona on Away goals. Lost 1-2 in the Nou Camp, but scored early at home and held on for the win. Played 3-4-2-1 against them at home... A risk but was surprisingly effectively 3 CB's on their 3 FW's!

Sold off: Kanoute, Kone, Zokora, Carreno, and Chevanton for about 23m

Bought: Victor Moses (2.2m), Clyne (650k), Mikel Arteta (9m), Fernando Llorente (9m). Considering I started with 23m anyway spent loads on scouts and training.

Squad:
1. Andres Palop (C) - Goalkeeper
2. Federico Fazio - Centre Back / Right Back / Defensive Mid
3. Ivica Dragotinovic - Centre Back / Left Back
4. Sebastian Squillaci - Centre Back / Right Back
5. Aldo Duscher - Defensive Mid
6. Adriano - Left Mid / Left Back
7. Jesus Navas - Right Winger
8. Mikel Arteta - Centre Mid
9. Fernando Llorente - Striker
10. Luis Fabiano - Striker
11. Renato - Centre Mid
12. Nathaniel Clyne - Right Back / Left Back
13. Javi Varas - Goalkeeper
14. Julien Escude - Centre Back
15. Marius Stankevecius - Right Mid / Right Back
16. Diego Capel - Left Winger
17. Sergio Sanches - Right Back / Centre Back (Just read he may have to retire in real life due to a potential heart problem)
18. Fernando Navarro - Left Back
19. Alvaro Negredo - Centre Forward
20. Victor Moses - Forward / Winger
21. Lautaro Acosta - Forward / Winger
22. Nicolas Romaric - Centre Mid
23. Lolo - Defensive Mid / Centre Back
24. Diego Perotti - Right/Left Wing / Forward
25. James Buckley - Centre Forward (Me!!!)
29. Juan Martin - Goalkeeper

Also loaned out some youngsters...
Cala (CB), Rios (LB), Dani Jimenez (GK), Jose Carlos (FW/WG).

Bloody drew 0-0 with Villarreal in first league game, then was 2-0 up away to Almeria and they were down to 10 men but they equalised in the 90th minute.
Old 26-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will Fifa update Palace player movements? Fonte still there despite a few new squad downloads, everytime I download a new squad file I am dreading him going!

Being a bit of a saddo I start a new profile almost every month lately and play exclusively as Palace to see what ratio and points I can gather in a month, for 6.99 it is for me good value.

Once I get a profile up to 1500 points it gets very tough keep on playing Real, Chelski, Man U, Man City, Barca. My DNF is pretty high at 10% as at 3-0 down to a goodish player using 5 star and watching replays and long celebrations really annoys me!

On the upside a win gets me loads of points and a loss only impacts around 15-30
Old 26-01-2010, 09:22 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

The Squad updates don't seem to do too much, just move players in the starting line up I think. Robert Enke keeps on reappearing back in Hannover's Starting Squad when I download the file.

A proper Update including transfers will be out shortly after the Window shuts. Last year I think it was about a week into February when the Update came out.