Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-01-2010, 09:40 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Have to say, now I've got used to FIFA 10 I think it is far far better than FIFA 09.

It is the first FIFA which I feel give PES of old a run for its money.

Someone did mention above though that the game very much seems to favour 'big players' as opposed to 'small pacey ones'. Eg, I find Messi pretty ineffective but someone like Huddlestone pretty good. That needs fixing.
Old 26-01-2010, 09:58 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
It's true. I get knocked off the ball so easily with my speedy players. I can't outrun big lumps.

Saying that I've learnt to use the skills a bit more now. I tend to go for pacey tricky wingers, and one midfield destroyer with one who picks passes.
Old 26-01-2010, 12:35 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Won 2-1 ah home against Espanyol last night... Diego Capel breaking through early on to round Kameni who took out his own persuing defender at the same time for a simple tap in, and then a Jesus Navas cross to the edge of the box, first time pass by Aldo Duscher to Alvaro Negredo to turn his man and slot home for 2-0. Espanyol pulled a goal back from a cross late in the first half by Tamudo, but held on for the first 3 points of the season.

Atletico Madrid head the table with 10 points from 4 games so far. Can't remember who I have next but I know I'm due to play Barcelona again very soon.
Old 26-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I play palace using Real Madrids formation, I change it by pushing the defence and midfield back 2 notches and CF one and leave the striker as per Real.

I then use Palace default tactics and have one for when the opposing team gets fecked off with hitting the wall and go all out, I switch tackics to risky and long and leave VicMo to do the magic. Works a treat!

This is 100% using palace

Overall Skill Points: 2104 Games Played: 100 Tackle Success %: 66
Average Opponent Level: 11.9 Current Streak: -1 Pass Success %: 75
DNF%: 10 Goals Per Game: 1.55 Fouls Per Game: 2.18
Wins: 42 Average Possession: 50.94 Bookings Per Game: 0.23
Draws: 13 Shots For Per Game: 7.60 Corners Per Game: 1.45
Losses: 45 Shots Against Per Game: 7.68 Offsides Per Game: 0.93
Old 26-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its not worth going to extra time because, there is not much on the bench and at least 4 players go red.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:14 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Does anyone know when the next data update will be out? Seems a little late this year!
Old 15-02-2010, 06:06 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Anyone got a clue?
Old 16-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

One person needed - quick! first come, first served!!
Old 16-02-2010, 04:53 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
wat he said ^^^

also why the fudge are my servers still down?! grr

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 16-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Foz, try signing out of Live, changing the system clock by three years, boot the game up then sign back in.

Bizarre, but this has worked for me (and plenty of others) in the past.
Old 16-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
FIFA 10 is fantastic, but I have to say that the menu system is buggy as hell - I've had many crashes where I've had to reset the machine. It is the only game I have that actually crashes.
Old 16-02-2010, 05:08 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Cheers Neil, but it seems to be sorted now. Will bear in mind for future tho

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 16-02-2010, 05:56 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Anyone got a clue?
24th Feb
Old 16-02-2010, 06:11 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
24th Feb

Thank you!!! I can't be bothered to play it until the update comes out now. I keep thinking of more and more players who have moved! And to be honest no matter how much I lower Mann and Wynter's Stats they're still too good. Well Mann is 60 and Wynter is 51!
Old 25-02-2010, 08:45 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Downloaded the update last night. Doesn't seem to have done too much.

Are they going to release one with transfers done etc?
Old 25-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Exploring....

Yes, last night's update was in preparation for today's release of Ultimate Team.

The transfer update will be today also.
Old 25-02-2010, 10:27 AM

Slough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Yes, last night's update was in preparation for today's release of Ultimate Team.

The transfer update will be today also.
Good news, I have not played UT on any Fifa so may take the plunge this time around
Old 25-02-2010, 10:40 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Ah thank God for that! *Sigh* Just in time for my missus going out Saturday night... FIFA 10 all the way!
Old 25-02-2010, 11:08 AM

Slough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Ah thank God for that! *Sigh* Just in time for my missus going out Saturday night... FIFA 10 all the way!
like your thinking
Old 25-02-2010, 11:22 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Now if only Game Face bloody worked!

What was the point of that!? I've tried on and off since the game came out and still I can't get it to work!