Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 26-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T
Er.. we might actually start raising money for charity at some point.
I've been promised 100 if I complete the Richmond Park one

For Charity, of course.
Old 26-09-2009, 04:29 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
You going to ask cyclists to donate to charity in order to keep this thread sticky?

Excellent idea.
To be fair, all the time you're still posting on this thread, I don't really need it be sticky anyway.
Old 26-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
To be fair, all the time you're still posting on this thread, I don't really need it be sticky anyway.
Well quite.

And I don't even ask for money.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 26-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Er.. we might actually start raising money for charity at some point.
that starts very soon. Need to raise two grand for help for heroes.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 26-09-2009, 04:46 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
that starts very soon. Need to raise two grand for help for heroes.
Are you going to set up a justgiving website?

I'll sponsor you
Old 29-09-2009, 05:53 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Not sure if I am going to make Sunday at this rate.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 29-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Semper Idem

So much for charity then.

This is just a (small) social club thread. Sticky? Could be done by pm's.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 29-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
So much for charity then.

This is just a (small) social club thread. Sticky? Could be done by pm's.
But then you wouldn't get to join in, and we know how much you'd miss it.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 29-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Semper Idem

S'true that.

But you could always include me in the PMs'

(And of course my own interest does not require it to be sticky).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 29-09-2009, 11:58 AM

Crikey.

I'm knackered.
Old 29-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
I haven't heard the word 'crikey' in ages!
Old 29-09-2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
I haven't heard the word 'crikey' in ages!
I use it instead of blimey
Old 29-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek
But then you wouldn't get to join in, and we know how much you'd miss it.
He is entirely incorrect about the so much for charity comment - for me it is all about charity as it is part of my training for the Holland and Belgium ride next summer which should raise about 2k min from me for Help for Heroes, and also training for LEJOG in summer 2011 which should raise even more for (probably) Orchid.

If I don't make Sunday it will be because I ended up in A&E t'other day and have not exactly recovered that much.
Old 29-09-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
He is entirely incorrect about the so much for charity comment - for me it is all about charity as it is part of my training for the Holland and Belgium ride next summer which should raise about 2k min from me for Help for Heroes, and also training for LEJOG in summer 2011 which should raise even more for (probably) Orchid.

If I don't make Sunday it will be because I ended up in A&E t'other day and have not exactly recovered that much.
Hope you feel better soon.

Having just been out for two hours over Riddlesdown Common, I think I may end up in A&E on Sunday.
Old 29-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Hope you feel better soon.
So do I.

Unfortunately I am not doing terribly well at present.
Old 29-09-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
So do I.

Unfortunately I am not doing terribly well at present.

Rest, rest and more rest. And plenty of fluids. But not the alcoholic kind
Old 29-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003

Rest, rest and more rest. And plenty of fluids. But not the alcoholic kind
Would be nice - too much on at work alas.

Tis not helping at all.
Old 29-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
He is entirely incorrect about the so much for charity comment - for me it is all about charity.
Well done. I and my family and my company also do a fair bit of fundraising. But I don't insist on it being a sticky.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 29-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Well done. I and my family and my company also do a fair bit of fundraising. But I don't insist on it being a sticky.
Where as I do not like talking about it at all.
Old 29-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy
Where as I do not like talking about it at all.
Even better.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ