Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 28-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek
But exactly like you.
You mean when someone accuses me publicly and incorrectly of being a criminal I go out of my way to defend myself?

Yes, you're right : that is like me. And I would hope like any other right-thinking man.

You on the other hand are happy to admit publicly to breaking the law.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I am an almost certain yes, despite Lizzy's death threats.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 28-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
I am an almost certain yes, despite Lizzy's death threats.
Excellent (about the yes, not Lizzy's death threat).

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 28-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I need to make sure my front wheel is okay after this morning, but apart from that I should be okay.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 28-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got to feel sorry for the organisers of this event now, latest news from the Bike Events website.

PLEASE NOTE: Richmond Station will be CLOSED on the day for engineering works.

Trains from Windsor & Eton Riverside, Waterloo & Clapham Junction will be calling at HOUNSLOW or BARNES Station, 3 miles from the start - follow our signs to the Start from there . For more information please call National Rail Enquiries 08457 484 950.

Trains from Windsor back to London after the ride will have extra carriages and bikes will be carried free of charge.
Old 28-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Happy Felix Day!

This is without question a pain in the arse.
Old 28-08-2009, 12:37 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Are the trains not going to St Margaret's or Twickenham either

If you go to Hounslow station you can meet kev and it's a pretty quick cycle down to the river.
Old 28-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Sod that, you are still trying to kill me.
Old 28-08-2009, 12:38 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
I won't be about i am at cricket.

You'll be safe. I don't think Kev wants to kill you.
Old 28-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Why would Kev want to kill me.
Old 28-08-2009, 12:40 PM
hockey mummy

You called his bird ugly.
Old 28-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
I have never seen you at Palace, so I didn't.
Old 28-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
It could have been someone else.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
I have never seen you at Palace, so I didn't.
QED.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
hmmm - is it worth me driving to windsor or shall I just leave Steve (and the rest of you) to it...
Old 02-09-2009, 12:20 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Meeting me at Hounslow station is a pretty good idea. I was thinking it would be tricky to find each other at Richmond Green. I'm gonna have to do the extra 3 miles, so I don't see why you shouldn't! It's all flat and we'll just coast down to the starting line.

I was thinking Lizzy was going to meet me in Windsor with the car afterwards, but after her cricket comment, it seems not. Does she realise it's a Sunday?
Old 02-09-2009, 12:26 PM
hockey mummy

Sorry thought it was a Saturday.

OK I'll come to Windsor and pick you up then.

I've emailed Tors about Underground.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:38 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The rack takes two bikes, so we can give Adlerhorst a lift back to civilisation too.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
I hope Janet does come out to meet me then

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 02-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T
Meeting me at Hounslow station is a pretty good idea. I was thinking it would be tricky to find each other at Richmond Green.
It really wont, trust me!

There will be a couple of tents on the green, 1 is a bike shop, the other is a registration tent, then there will be the start banner/tent thingy. A diagonal line queuing up across the green (thats right before the childish anti cyclist brigade hijack this thread again, cyclists waiting to be told to go, how novel).

Last year it was peeing down with rain, so there were even less doing this ride, the year before it was busier, but there is still only 1 line of cyclists. As long as you have mobile numbers you will be fine, I dont even think you will need them.

I now have 2 confirmed mates doing this now, it looks like I will indeed be doing it.

What do I need to look out for on the road to spot any BBS'ers? GTF wristbands?