Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 07-04-2013, 02:31 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
Which is in the Division, which is below the the Premiership.

You must be very proud
I am proud, yes, if you want to take things out of context and say I should only be proud if Brighton is one of the best in the whole entire country then there is a lot of fans out there that must be ashamed. I bet Crewe fans are feeling proud at the moment, yet it's only the JPT cup to the rest of us.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 07-04-2013, 02:35 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner
Zaha signs deal with Man U, now isn't really interested in playing.

Murray signs new contract extention and hasn't scored since or the team.

Any connection with your slump this? or am i putting 2 and 2 together and making 5?
Talk about changing the subject.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:35 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn
But with increased crowds and sponsorship, that's not very good is it ?
Maybe TB needs to take less on his repayments ?
The sponsorship is next season. He has made it clear that he doesn't want to cut down on investment on the team ( we spent £5-6 million that season that we lost £9 million), so surely if the worst comes to the worst surely he can cut back on that?
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 07-04-2013, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Well you're not even going to reduce it, by the sounds of things.

Not a very self sufficient Club are you, ATM ?

Perhaps you better get Bill Archer to give Barber a hand !
Not at the moment, does that mean we won't be? Hasn't Barber been saying we are going to cut the deficiet?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 07-04-2013, 02:39 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980
The sponsorship is next season. He has made it clear that he doesn't want to cut down on investment on the team ( we spent £5-6 million that season that we lost £9 million), so surely if the worst comes to the worst surely he can cut back on that?
He isn't taking any money yet though,is he?
Old 07-04-2013, 02:40 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Not at the moment, does that mean we won't be? Hasn't Barber been saying we are going to cut the deficiet?
So has George Osborne.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:42 PM

spuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

In time maybe but I believe 'the saviour of football finances' barber has already said that next year expect very similar losses to this year.
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 07-04-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
He isn't taking any money yet though,is he?
Bloom? Not as far as I know.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 07-04-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy
In time maybe but I believe 'the saviour of football finances' barber has already said that next year expect very similar losses to this year.
He said this year will be similar to last year. He said we have to decrease the deficet for next season because of FFP, but our sponship deals etc are still at league 1 level.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 07-04-2013, 02:55 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
TBH, the only way you will really cut the deficit (at a stroke), is by getting promoted to the Prem.
I cannot deny that you get big crowds, that does obviously bring in much income, but it will only be, if you get to the Prem, with the obscene TV money involved, that your income streams, will go up massively.
But I suppose that could be said for virtually all C'Ship Clubs.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:07 PM

Quote:
TBH, the only way you will really cut the deficit (at a stroke), is by getting promoted to the Prem.
I cannot deny that you get big crowds, that does obviously bring in much income, but it will only be, if you get to the Prem, with the obscene TV money involved, that your income streams, will go up massively.
But I suppose that could be said for virtually all C'Ship Clubs.
I agree, the only way that we can run Brighton without a loss is by being entitled to the parachute payments, or by cutting back on the playing side a lot (which means we won't be able to properly compete in this league). But I do believe we can cut the loss in line with the FFP.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 07-04-2013, 03:57 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In the current list of English football club owners, TB's personal wealth is estimated at £50 million.
Is this after he lent you the £140+ million, or has he got loads of cash under the mattress ?
Old 07-04-2013, 04:11 PM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
In the current list of English football club owners, TB's personal wealth is estimated at £50 million.
Is this after he lent you the £140+ million, or has he got loads of cash under the mattress ?
I really cannot be arsed with these debates to be honest MPFN, but if he's only worth 50 milion do you really think he would have stumped up the cash, up front, to pay for all this?

What he's really worth nobody knows.

All I know is we have a stadium that most would love to have, an academy coming that may, or may not, produce saleable youngsters and we are currently sitting in 6th just 3 years after looking relegation from league 1 straight in the face.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 07-04-2013, 04:54 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
I really cannot be arsed with these debates to be honest MPFN, but if he's only worth 50 milion do you really think he would have stumped up the cash, up front, to pay for all this?

What he's really worth nobody knows.

All I know is we have a stadium that most would love to have, an academy coming that may, or may not, produce saleable youngsters and we are currently sitting in 6th just 3 years after looking relegation from league 1 straight in the face.
My point being Furk is, how can Brighton fans just assume he's paid for everything out of his own personal wealth, and won't entertain the notion that he may have had some financial help ?
He seems a very private person, so how he's financed it so far is anybodies guess.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
My point being Furk is, how can Brighton fans just assume he's paid for everything out of his own personal wealth, and won't entertain the notion that he may have had some financial help ?
He seems a very private person, so how he's financed it so far is anybodies guess.
Because that is what he says he has done, and no one has stood up and stated any different.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 07-04-2013, 05:07 PM

relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle
Quote:
The one thing that makes me think he has more money than we know about, was his statement that he would finance the building of the stadium alone. He would not be using any of the grants the previous chairman had arranged, due to the red tape attached to such grants.

Last edited by relegatedeagle; 07-04-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Because that is what he says he has done, and no one has stood up and stated any different.
Jordan told us he brought Selhurst off Noades, but it later transpired his (ex) mate brought it on his behalf.

Just saying ..
Old 07-04-2013, 05:13 PM

relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle relegatedeagle
Quote:
Jordan told us he brought Selhurst off Noades, but it later transpired his (ex) mate brought it on his behalf.

Just saying ..
Do you not think the builders Buckingham, may have checked Blooms ability to raise the finance and insured money was in place to make stage payments?

Also when planning permission was sought and during the Government inquiry, proof of finance had to be demonstrated before being approved.

Last edited by relegatedeagle; 07-04-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:14 PM

Quote:

Just saying ..
But he didn't get away with it for four years without no murmers from anywhere providing very little doubt it was true. How long did he fool you guys?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 07-04-2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by relegatedeagle
Do you not think the builders Buckingham, may have checked Blooms ability to raise the finance and insured money was in place to make stage payments?
You can borrow money though cant you ?
Would that partly explain the "other" £13.8 million expenses in your 2011/12 accounts ?