Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Troy Deeney

Looks like he's had a bust up at Watford, would be perfect for us.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:50 AM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Leicester bound I believe
Old 29-07-2017, 09:50 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Great player, would love him here.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:54 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Don't like him. Carries too much weight, probably got 18 months top flight football left in him
Old 29-07-2017, 09:54 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
If we had Allardyce or Pulis he'd be the perfect fit.

Although I imagine we're going to be looking for someone younger and more flexibility to play in that wider position too.

The blokes turnaround in his career though is something to be admired. I've heard he's a really down to earth person.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:58 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No thanks. Don't need three target men in the squad. Need a nippy striker who can lead the line if he needs to but can also play as part of a three.

Deeney's on the way down anyway.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
No thanks. Don't need three target men in the squad. Need a nippy striker who can lead the line if he needs to but can also play as part of a three.

Deeney's on the way down anyway.
This - although his goal helped us stay up last season.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cracking player and top bloke. Cant see DeBoer wanting another fairly unmobile striker though.
Old 29-07-2017, 12:01 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be honest i would say the perfect club for him would be Spurs, like ourselves they are short on quality cover for Kane, as Jannsen has shown he is not up to it and Son is a long term injury, and need backup for Champions league football.
As for Deeney for Palace, can't see it happening as he could not play alongside Benteke, nor can i see us paying around 25m, nor him wanting to sit on the bench.
But if CB was sold for say 50-55m then he would be the perfect cheaper replacement.
Old 29-07-2017, 06:55 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
To be honest i would say the perfect club for him would be Spurs, like ourselves they are short on quality cover for Kane, as Jannsen has shown he is not up to it and Son is a long term injury, and need backup for Champions league football.
As for Deeney for Palace, can't see it happening as he could not play alongside Benteke, nor can i see us paying around 25m, nor him wanting to sit on the bench.
But if CB was sold for say 50-55m then he would be the perfect cheaper replacement.
I think he could play in a front 3. Don't think we'd get him though.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 29-07-2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:05 PM

BuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If he's Leicester bound that opens up Kelechi, non?
Old 29-07-2017, 07:11 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuktaBoy View Post
Possibly I guess.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:54 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I think he could play in a front 3. Don't think we'd get him though.

Only centrally. No way could he play wide of a central striker
Old 29-07-2017, 08:02 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuktaBoy View Post
Definitely would rather this guy, think he would work really well in how we seem to be setting up
Old 29-07-2017, 08:41 PM

Herb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
NO.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:06 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Only centrally. No way could he play wide of a central striker
He played behind Ighalo for a while and Keshi has spoken about him and Wilf playing like 10s in this system. I think he could work. But I'm not particularly suggesting we should go for him.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:08 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Wait. People saying no to Deeney?
Old 29-07-2017, 09:11 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
Nothing against the player for me, just think we can find more suitable for how we appear to be setting up
Old 30-07-2017, 12:06 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:

Proper mental
Old 30-07-2017, 12:25 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wouldn't you? Mental fee even by today's standards for an ageing backup target man.
Closed Thread