Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is tricky for blokes though. I cannot find any shoes that go with my XL Palace onesie. I just can't work it out.
Old 15-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I have four pairs of smart shoes, four pairs of boots (cannot reasonably be described as study though), and three pairs of casual shoes. Then trainers (which should only be worn when undertaking sporting activities or if you have an injury of some kind) and other task specific shoes on top of that.
Do you have any clown shoes? I'm looking for some two foot long ones that honk when people step on them.
Old 15-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micky Droy View Post
Do you have any clown shoes? I'm looking for some two foot long ones that honk when people step on them.
Nope but Mrs A (tiny) has size six feet (massive for a tiny person), so I refer to her shoes as clown shoes. She also has Some slipper things with mini pompoms on the front. I could insert a squeaking device in those.

I did also purchase some can what be best described as beige tartan shoes for a fancy dress costume. I have no idea where those are but you are welcome to them if I ever find them.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-12-2015, 09:24 AM
Sensual Member

Miss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And what about football boots?
Old 15-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Sensual Member

Miss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMiss Chief came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Or golf or squash?
Old 15-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chief View Post
And what about football boots?
Three pairs. Hard ground, soft ground and astroturf. Only the astroturf ones get used these days (for softball and baseball). I probably ought to charity the others (they're in pretty good knick and were not cheap)
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-12-2015, 09:26 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chief View Post
Or golf or squash?
Golf? Who actually plays golf? I don't even believe Golf Boy actually plays golf.
Old 15-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Graffiti Arsist

Quote:
Nope but Mrs A (tiny) has size six feet (massive for a tiny person), so I refer to her shoes as clown shoes. She also has Some slipper things with mini pompoms on the front. I could insert a squeaking device in those.

I did also purchase some can what be best described as beige tartan shoes for a fancy dress costume. I have no idea where those are but you are welcome to them if I ever find them.
Thanks those sound passable. Are they size 13?
Old 15-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Alas no. I have normal sized feet.
Old 15-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Sensual Member

Quote:
Golf? Who actually plays golf? I don't even believe Golf Boy actually plays golf.
Good point.
Old 15-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Sensual Member

Winkle pickers? Cowboy boots?
Old 15-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Sensual Member

Quote:
It's the socks that are the problem.
Old 15-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen is offline
Jedi's Beard also.....

Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 15-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
You're a bloke with ten pair of shoes?

A bloke?

Ten pair? Please tell me that total includes cricket+football+rugby+tennis footwear and isn't something better discussed on NSC?

I bet you're feeling quite foolish now, eh?
Old 15-12-2015, 11:40 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
He looked pretty foolish as soon as he mention NSC tbh.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 15-12-2015, 11:45 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I just have shit loads of trainers. Probably got about 5 or 10 pairs I need to get rid of and about 7 or 8 I wear regularly. A couple more than others, depending on the fit of the jeans/trousers i'm wearing. Then one pair of work shoes (I hate smart shoes), one pair of astroturfs, couple of pairs of flip flops and that's it.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 15-12-2015, 12:48 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think I have about 25 pairs. Possibly more. Plus several pairs I know I had but can't now find.
Old 15-12-2015, 12:51 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Scrap that, I've counted up 40 pairs in my head already.

Can a mod rename the thread How Many Shoes Do You Own?
Old 15-12-2015, 02:59 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I live in trainers so with Costco round the corner they always have a good deal on adidas for around 40 bucks (20 quid) for runners...So I cop 3 pairs at a time (they go fast) which would cost for one in a store....When I use that logic I get the raised eyebrow from the missus because of the three at a time but when she saves 20 bucks on a pair that cost over a 100 bucks that's the dogs bollocks to her ????
Old 15-12-2015, 04:34 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I just have shit loads of trainers. Probably got about 5 or 10 pairs I need to get rid of and about 7 or 8 I wear regularly. A couple more than others, depending on the fit of the jeans/trousers i'm wearing. Then one pair of work shoes (I hate smart shoes), one pair of astroturfs, couple of pairs of flip flops and that's it.
You're 32, for f*ck's sake. Get some tweed.