Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-03-2018, 08:21 PM

thomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
We wanted to interview Luka Milivojevic for Sky and BBC after the game but he was feeling unwell. He'd insisted on playing and was physically shattered. Great attitude, great character #CPFC
Our Luka
Old 18-03-2018, 07:07 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Still not sure it forgives short sleeves and gloves though
Old 18-03-2018, 09:25 AM

Kevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Needs a new song. That oh Luka one is awful.
Old 18-03-2018, 09:29 AM

MAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Luka is now 22nd on the Premier League Top Scorers list - 8 goals, 0 assists

Source: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-03-2018, 09:30 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlon View Post
People love it in the Arthur
Old 18-03-2018, 09:33 AM

Dedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betrayDedders is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Oh no it isnít
Old 18-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedders View Post
Oh no it isn’t
It’s one step up from Mandanda’s name being shouted out in an idiotic tone. It’s not the words that make me think it’s poor its the rhythm and melody it’s to just sounds abit dumb. Other chants have a touch of ingenuity and joy to them, such as Bolasie, Cabaye, McAnuff (one or my favorites hense the addition and Bissaka (havent heard it but know I will like it)

I dont like Zaha’s main chant, but it’s more because I dont like the source material, I guess you cant like them all...
Old 18-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Probationary User

Baldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsBaldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsBaldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsBaldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsBaldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsBaldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsBaldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsBaldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsBaldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsBaldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsBaldingeagle10 has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Itís one step up from Mandandaís name being shouted out in an idiotic tone. Itís not the words that make me think itís poor its the rhythm and melody itís to just sounds abit dumb. Other chants have a touch of ingenuity and joy to them, such as Bolasie, Cabaye, McAnuff (one or my favorites hense the addition and Bissaka (havent heard it but know I will like it)

I dont like Zahaís main chant, but itís more because I dont like the source material, I guess you cant like them all...

Sounds like you need a day down the pub
Old 18-03-2018, 11:51 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
I love it
Old 18-03-2018, 12:03 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Agreed
Old 18-03-2018, 12:18 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mi-Li-Voj-E-Vic, Voj-E-Vic, Mi-Li-Voj-E-Vic, nananana etc, Jedinak’s chant.
Old 18-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
People love it in the Arthur
That may be the case on the South Coast my good man but we don't entertain those habits here!!!
Old 18-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldingeagle10 View Post
Sounds like you need a day down the pub
I dont drink much these days, so nah.
Old 18-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:

Hmmmm, figgers!
Old 18-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Puker Milivojevic
Old 18-03-2018, 01:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

UncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUncleAlbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
THIS GIRL DER DER DER DER MILIVOJEVIC.
Old 18-03-2018, 05:28 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Awful song and stolen from Man United
Old 18-03-2018, 05:34 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You should try.
Old 18-03-2018, 06:11 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Couldn't agree more. It's bland and doesn't actually suit him because he seems like a pretty friendly dude! Lowest common denominator to just go Serbia = murder ya - deserves a far better song
Old 18-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
O Captain! My Captain!

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.