Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 31-03-2017, 12:12 PM
It's all in the game

gamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgamesmeister came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Good, honest pro - totally hung out to dry playing in his 3rd best position due to the previous managers inability to buy defensive cover. For those reasons, he's an easy scapegoat. Imagine he's a good guy to have around the place, no issues with this at all compared to others we have on the payroll.
Good post
Old 31-03-2017, 12:13 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Can't judge him at left back it was terrible to watch and pardew is an idiot

Martin Kelly looks like he has a good attitude when interviewed and is a good prem league squad player
I would be interested to see how he looks at championship level but I hope I won't get to see that
Old 31-03-2017, 12:14 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Mmm, not sure I agree with 'good'...
Mmm, not sure I care.......

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 31-03-2017, 12:16 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You two are very indecisive....
Old 31-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by suits_you View Post
Looks like he re-signed under Pardews.

Cheers Pards.

I thought Kelly looked ok I n spells last season, but he's not really kicked on. In fact this season, he's been toilet.

He's shown absolutely nothing over Mariappa imo.
Old 31-03-2017, 12:24 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post

I thought Kelly looked ok I n spells last season, but he's not really kicked on. In fact this season, he's been toilet.

He's shown absolutely nothing over Mariappa imo.
Hard to kick on being played out of position.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Didn't put a foot wrong when called upon today. Well in Martin.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:19 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Thrown in the deep end a bit there, but no faults
Old 02-04-2017, 03:29 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Like him for the squad. Could play in a 3 as well.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:58 AM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
He was a big part of our problems for most of this season. I'd have rather he left but i guess as a cover who will rarely play he is ok.
Not sure I agree with this at all, can hardly think of that many occasions when a goal has been purely down to him. I think he's a pretty good defender, but seems to get stick for not being an overlapping full back that we seem to think Souare is, or Mariappa was. He probably does as good a job going forward as Joel Ward. But first and foremost I like my defenders to be capable of defending, there was a reason we bought him from Liverpool and BFS he more likely than most managers to get the best out of him
Old 02-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Difficult to fault him yesterday. TBH all the CBs did well, all 5 of them! Suspect we will see MK again in midweek and the injuries may force us to play 3 at the back because two left sided CBs is a risk and MK plus one other may be a stretch for now. One of Kelly's strengths I think is his man marking. It's his positioning that has often let him down but to be fair he has never got a real run at CB and even less chance at a partnership. Whatever, let's hope he continues to do well. Hopefully Tomkins will be fit though as he has looked a different player alongside Sakho.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:50 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
I like Kelly i like his attitude sure he is not a great full back but rather have him i a three than Delaney
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 02-04-2017, 06:58 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Happy to hear he's​ staying around...Was needed yesterday and would be fine in a back five using wingbacks outside him.

Last edited by in-exile; 02-04-2017 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:59 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Nothing against him as a character but I'm sorry, he's just not good enough as a footballer. Lacks speed, composure, vision, strength...ability. Might be alright at Championship level but even then, I'm not so sure.
Firstly you are not sorry... Secondly its great a football player not good enough at Premier league level managed to hide in and fool everyone he was capable against the best team in the country at the moment in a defense that was being battered for longest period of injury time anyone has ever seen. Keep stealing a career Martin... apparently you cant even play in The Championship, haha even better deception Martin!

Last edited by MFBias; 02-04-2017 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:11 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
I like Kelly i like his attitude sure he is not a great full back but rather have him i a three than Delaney
Nothing wrong with his attitude, it's his ability that is questionable. Hope he proves me wrong on Wednesday.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:17 AM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One of the worst players ever to play for us. Not his fault just so far out of his depth it's untrue. If we have to rely on him in the next 9 games we'll be relegated.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:27 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Well he definitely not 'one of the worst players ever to play for us'. Not even close.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
One of the worst players ever to play for us. Not his fault just so far out of his depth it's untrue. If we have to rely on him in the next 9 games we'll be relegated.
I dont believe in trolling. Im finding it hard not to cyber bully you.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:40 AM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I dont believe in trolling. Im finding it hard not to cyber bully you.

Give it a rest. Rather than piss your pants why don't you explain why you disagree or can't you manage a coherent argument?
Old 02-04-2017, 07:44 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very surprised at this but contracts mean nowt in modern football anyway.