Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-02-2019, 01:48 PM
Anders

lowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice play from Lumeka and Flanagan on the goal. Basically a tap in for Sako, but still, he had to be there.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:49 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbroad View Post
But he played well vs City.

Lumeka and Flanagan definitely the pick of the bunch re: youngsters.
It's amazing how one solid (it was no more) performance means so many people think he's a good player who we should use more. Some people have actually got themselves believing he was man of the match in that game - he really wasn't.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Just me or are the U23s quite good?
Old 04-02-2019, 01:54 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
It's a stronger line up than usual though isn't it? With the likes of Ward and Sako. That doesn't make you wrong though.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:54 PM

Jman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Well Ipswich are bottom of the Championship so I assume their u23s ain't great
Old 04-02-2019, 01:56 PM

Lprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLprkorngod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman View Post
Well Ipswich are bottom of the Championship so I assume their u23s ain't great
I think they said their U23's are top of the league?
Old 04-02-2019, 01:58 PM
Anders

lowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
# Team MP D P
1 Ipswich Town U23 19 +29 39
2 Crystal Palace U23 19 +4 29
3 Queens Park Ra… 19 +10 28
4 Coventry City U23 19 +5 28
Old 04-02-2019, 01:59 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
It's amazing how one solid (it was no more) performance means so many people think he's a good player who we should use more. Some people have actually got themselves believing he was man of the match in that game - he really wasn't.
What you neggers are missing out is that he is playing very well in the midfield, stopping a lot of Ipswich plays and making some very good passes....but you carry on with the agenda.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Our no 5 looks good, takes no prisoners.
Anders

With that said, Palace have a stronger than usual team today, and Ipswich have recently started using more young players in their first team, which leads to their team being a little weakened.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:02 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Did any of the Ipswich team play for them against us in the League Cup last season? They played a lot of youngsters that day who acquitted themselves well (iirc).

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-02-2019, 02:02 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's a stronger line up than usual though isn't it? With the likes of Ward and Sako. That doesn't make you wrong though.
Thanks. Being lunar new year here and a public holiday tomorrow I have the luxury of watching this one. Quite enjoying the play, and Bright's commentary.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Did any of the Ipswich team play for them against us in the League Cup last season? They played a lot of youngsters that day who acquitted themselves well (iirc).
Cotter I think?
Old 04-02-2019, 02:03 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Palace have been in the top 3 for months and they won the league last season.

Some of our loan players still feature for Palace in Under 23 matches.

Today's opponents Ipswich have only lost twice all season.

Palace lead 1-0 at the break

COYP
Old 04-02-2019, 02:04 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Thanks bullet.

I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
What you neggers are missing out is that he is playing very well in the midfield, stopping a lot of Ipswich plays and making some very good passes....but you carry on with the agenda.
Haha... I'm not watching at all today. I was only commenting on how his performance against City has been blown up into something it really wasn't (by some fans) .
SC's wet dream

This half time music is doing my nut in.....

Quicker than the human I

Perri is a unit but looks assured. Flanagan looks good. Left back they're raving about looks terrible. But it's only one half.
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Haha... I'm not watching at all today. I was only commenting on how his performance against City has been blown up into something it really wasn't.
Well, maybe sneak a view?

Old 04-02-2019, 02:07 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Well, maybe sneak a view?
Unable to. Just keep me updated about who's eligible for cup games