Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-01-2019, 11:12 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Well I got in just before half time, so I fired up the live coverage to see if I could go back to the start... I had to cover the top of the screen so I didn't accidentally see any scores!

It did work by dragging the bar along the bottom and by trial and error found the kick off.

All going along nicely, until the game ended in real time and they cut off the feed, which for me was around the 60 minute mark.

I couldn't take the suspense after that and had to check out the result etc...

Guess i'll watch the final 30 minutes later - I should have been more patient and waited!
Old 01-02-2019, 01:43 AM

Del Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
now we know not to monkey with it in Live mode! - Always watch the full replay as I pause it quite a bit.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:07 PM

PGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I've had problems pausing the live feed in NBC Gold, especially if more than a few minutes. The full replay usually pops up no more than half an hour after the final whistle and they do a good job of not having full time scores in the app.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:37 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Martian View Post
now we know not to monkey with it in Live mode! - Always watch the full replay as I pause it quite a bit.
I did go back later and watched the last 30 minutes on the full replay in the evening. I just had to slide along the bottom until I found where I left off.

By then I already knew all the drama that had happened, but had to see it for myself.

No technical problems... just mental ones!
Old 01-02-2019, 06:17 PM

Del Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mental problems - I think that's me too...part of the reason I watch later is so I can psych myself up! Also, I like to watch the other games first so the Palace game is the "main course"....
Old 01-02-2019, 10:35 PM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
NBC Sports Gold again for Fulham.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:47 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Martian View Post
Also, I like to watch the other games first so the Palace game is the "main course"....
Blimey... and I thought I had to much time on my hands!
Old 02-02-2019, 02:44 PM
The Spiky One

Anyone else not seeing the Play icon yet?

Why do they stress me out like this every week?
Old 02-02-2019, 02:47 PM
The Spiky One

Panic over - it just showed up.

Bastards!
Old 02-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

Why do they stress me out like this every week?
Who? Palace or NBC?
Old 02-02-2019, 02:51 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Who? Palace or NBC?
Good question... Both I guess
Old 09-02-2019, 12:31 AM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
NBC Sports Gold again.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:34 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
NBC Sports Gold again.
We are getting out money's worth this year... $50 well spent.
Old 21-02-2019, 09:56 PM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Back on TV this Saturday.NBC channel 4 at 12.30 EST. Good, I’m fed up watching on my PC.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:33 PM
The Spiky One

Iíll take it, but not a huge fan of it being on NBC. They just about make kick off, and canít get to the commercials quick enough at HT and FT. Beggars canít be choosers though.
Old 22-02-2019, 11:15 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I don't get NBC, but recently they have been showing those games on the nbcsports app, here hoping they continue.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:05 PM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Type in ustv247.com to get a really good stream for sat

Last edited by stumpy feelers; 22-02-2019 at 12:08 PM.
Old 22-02-2019, 08:45 PM

big bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by herts_palace View Post
My son Alden was there - do you know him?
were you over watching a match with him early on in the season?
Old 23-02-2019, 12:45 AM

On NBC HD, which is a bit posh for us and Leicester.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:26 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
On NBC HD, which is a bit posh for us and Leicester.
Agree - but looking at the fixture list for tomorrow (Saturday) there was slim pickings. No real "glamour" teams playing except maybe Tottenham.