Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
I'm surprised anyone is surprised, to be honest. In general, if you want to kill someone and get away with it, using a car is your best bet.
Reminds me of the time my brother-in-law got run over on the M6 motorway. He stopped to help at an accident near Spaghetti junction in icy conditions. Car full of lads came along and slid into the hard shoulder on the ice and took him out. Broke his leg amongst other things. Another bloke that was helping had to dive over the parapet and hang there to avoid being flattened. They drove off. We had the number plate and reported them. When the police went round the apparent owner said his car had just been stolen - strangely just possibly before the incident. Police suspected it was a convenient occurrence but never pursued it any further.
Old 20-01-2019, 09:48 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
@MPSCroydon We would like to speak to anyone who witnessed or was

involved in this incident; please get in touch with DC Albuery with any

information P219131@met.police.uk

Thanks

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Crazy someone just posted the number plate.

No tax
No insurance
No MOT

Bastards.
Old 20-01-2019, 09:49 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post

No tax
No insurance
No MOT

Bastards.
Unbelievable
Old 20-01-2019, 09:56 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Unbelievable
Someone names the company of the van on here I think. Scumbags.
Old 20-01-2019, 10:54 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post

No tax
No insurance
No MOT

Bastards.
You have none of them, why draw attention to yourself?
Old 21-01-2019, 12:14 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
I got knocked over away at Norwich it was and old granny who slipped on the clutch and it nudged.me over, I got up ready to give the driver a mouthful but she was in tears and I ended up comforting her and telling her not to worry and that I would not report it.
Mate, it was an old granny that ran me over & chopped 3 of my fingers off! She said exactly the same about slipping on the clutch. Maybe that was Prince Phillips excuse?
Old 21-01-2019, 07:51 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
You have none of them, why draw attention to yourself?
Because you are incredibly thick.
Old 25-01-2019, 12:37 AM

Potton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPotton Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
[QUOTE=mcmean;14605091]@MPSCroydon We would like to speak to anyone who witnessed or was
Thanks

Sent an E-mail to DC Albuery and received a reply saying I would be contacted in the near future about giving a voluntary statement and may be asked to attend court.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:08 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=Potton Eagle;14611355]
Quote:
Thanks
Quote:

Sent an E-mail to DC Albuery and received a reply saying I would be contacted in the near future about giving a voluntary statement and may be asked to attend court.
Good news .
Old 25-01-2019, 07:47 AM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=Potton Eagle;14611355]
Quote:
Thanks
Quote:

Last edited by foresthillbilly; 25-01-2019 at 08:15 AM.
Old 28-01-2019, 02:55 PM

DPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS MurrayDPiddy FFS Murray
Quote:

Me too. Does this suggest that they have found the guy?
Old 28-01-2019, 03:59 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPiddy View Post
Me too. Does this suggest that they have found the guy?

Unless they are prosecuting the van itself, I would say that’s a fair guess!
Old 12-02-2019, 02:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
“Good afternoon Mr .......

Unfortunately I do not have an update for you as such.

The van in question is no longer owned by the company who's livery was on the side and was written off in April 2018. I have tried to back track to identify the driver but this is proving difficult. If I manage to identify him I will update you. I have place a police marker on the vehicle and hopefully this will be identified as soon as possible and the drivers details gathered.

At the moment I have exhausted all avenues and I am waiting for the vehicle to be found. The report will be closed pending this.

Kind regards....”

Email I received this afternoon.

I guess that’s that then.

Cricket wanker.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:36 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
“Good afternoon Mr .......

Unfortunately I do not have an update for you as such.

The van in question is no longer owned by the company who's livery was on the side and was written off in April 2018. I have tried to back track to identify the driver but this is proving difficult. If I manage to identify him I will update you. I have place a police marker on the vehicle and hopefully this will be identified as soon as possible and the drivers details gathered.

At the moment I have exhausted all avenues and I am waiting for the vehicle to be found. The report will be closed pending this.

Kind regards....”

Email I received this afternoon.

I guess that’s that then.
So what's the point of DVLA then?

Each vehicle will have a registered owner, so wouldn't that be a good place for the Police to start?!

"Excuse me sir/madam, you are the registered owner of vehicle reg no xxxx, can you tell me what it was doing in Holmesdale road on yyyy?"

Too simplistic?
Old 12-02-2019, 02:37 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post

Each vehicle will have a registered owner, so wouldn't that be a good place for the Police to start?!

"Excuse me sir/madam, you are the registered owner of vehicle reg no xxxx, can you tell me what it was doing in Holmesdale road on yyyy?"

Too simplistic?
Apparently written off in April 2018 though...so unlikely to be registered anywhere.

Cricket wanker.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:39 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Too simplistic?
Err!! Van not owned by company whose livery was on it and ‘has been written off’. Which means it is scrapped with no current owner. Who would you suggest they write to?
Old 12-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Err!! Van not owned by company whose livery was on it and ‘has been written off’. Which means it is scrapped with no current owner. Who would you suggest they write to?
Lots of vehicles get 'written off' and then fixed.

ANPR?
Old 12-02-2019, 02:49 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
It probably already has different plates on it. Might even have sprayed over, or removed if possible, that company livery.

Disappointing, but I don’t think the police can do much more now than have their marker on it, which they’ve done.
Old 12-02-2019, 03:05 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was talking to a copper about cars vans doing illegal things with CCTV nowadays jumping lights speeding ect he said very difficult to catch people if they don't want to be caught and would have to be unlucky to get caught . Main excuse is I brought the car for cash this morning if stopped in the vehicle keep changing plates so if police looking for it for previous incident they won't be stopped .criminals even share cars to commit crime ( pool cars ) there just disposable if police seize them . It's acctualy hard to beleive what you can get away with under uk laws it's so hard to prove something .
Old 12-02-2019, 03:10 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Lots of vehicles get 'written off' and then fixed.

ANPR?
You were talking about how easy it is to just write to the owner not tracking the vehicle. Of course the police can find out locations if vehicles on certain days, it doesn’t identify the driver.