Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good news on train travel for football fans

To view the link you have to Register or Login

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 14-02-2019, 03:05 PM

libran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlibran came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Excellent news, lets hope it properly protects cheaper tickets
Old 14-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Suspicious that this will prove more expensive than buying advance tickets the day the TV fixtures get confirmed.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 14-02-2019, 09:44 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Suspicious that this will prove more expensive than buying advance tickets the day the TV fixtures get confirmed.
Me too, also you can see there being a railcard of sorts that can't be used on certain services to keep us football fans off 'normal' trains
Old 15-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Wonder if it see a return of the old "football specials"
Old 22-08-2019, 11:10 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Didn't know where to ask this but looking at buying a railcard as f--ked off with driving to Palace these days given the parking issues and traffic.

My question is, when I look at their site (To view the link you have to Register or Login) they list a Friends and Family card and Network card - I can't see the difference apart from the F&F card covers all over the UK rather than the NC only seems to cover the South. Is that it or am I missing something? If that be right, why could anyone buy a NC if it restricts where you can travel especially if going to Northern (well north of London) away games for the same money (£30).

TIA
Old 22-08-2019, 11:12 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
We have F&F and use it all over. I think you may need to always have the child with you though. Often works out about a third cheaper. Then do the ticket split thing for a bit extra saving.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:16 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Didn't know where to ask this but looking at buying a railcard as f--ked off with driving to Palace these days given the parking issues and traffic.

My question is, when I look at their site (To view the link you have to Register or Login) they list a Friends and Family card and Network card - I can't see the difference apart from the F&F card covers all over the UK rather than the NC only seems to cover the South. Is that it or am I missing something? If that be right, why could anyone buy a NC if it restricts where you can travel especially if going to Northern (well north of London) away games for the same money (£30).

TIA
For the F&F you need to travel with at least one 5-15 year old. If not NC would be the one methinks.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:18 AM

Nth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNth Kent Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

TIA
The Network Card only works for me for four games outside London - Watford, Southampton, Bournemouth and the "B" word.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:23 AM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

TIA
If there are two of you who always go to the same games then best card could be a Two Together card. You do no have to be related or in a relationship or even opposite sex. Nearly all card types offer 1/3rd discount on off peak and weekend travel nationally. Sometimes companies also do a groupsave ticket for up to 4 people.

Should be explained further on the railcard website or ask at a ticket office for brochures.

Network Cards are for the Network South East map region only.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:37 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Cheers guys.

So the key to this is that (it seems) that with the F&F one, you have to have a child with you aged 5-15 at anytime to benefit from the discount. Given my Daughter is 4 (and not chargeable) I would essentially be travelling as a singular as it's normally just her and I that go to games (unless my missus decides to come but rare) so would be invalid. It sounds like the NC is the one to go for then albeit meaning I can't use further north. Her 5th Birthday is in November so will then in theory be chargeable although even staff of Network Rail have said you could probably get away for another year as they'll never ask for ID for a child her age
Old 22-08-2019, 11:46 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
I guess the only way it really benefits fans is that when the original fixtures are released, the train companies set a fixed "Football Ticket" Price day return that is valid for the day of the match, for those matches Perhaps August-December then release a second lot of prices for the 2nd half of the season.

With away match ticket prices capped at £30, you can then factor in the train ticket quite far in advance and also not have to worry about additional costs should it be moved.

i.e. Leicester away is £50 return regardless if played a Friday on November or a Monday in October.

Not sure how the hell they would calculate all this though.

The train tickets would only be valid with the representation of the valid matchday ticket.
Old 22-08-2019, 12:13 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Cheers guys.

So the key to this is that (it seems) that with the F&F one, you have to have a child with you aged 5-15 at anytime to benefit from the discount. Given my Daughter is 4 (and not chargeable) I would essentially be travelling as a singular as it's normally just her and I that go to games (unless my missus decides to come but rare) so would be invalid. It sounds like the NC is the one to go for then albeit meaning I can't use further north. Her 5th Birthday is in November so will then in theory be chargeable although even staff of Network Rail have said you could probably get away for another year as they'll never ask for ID for a child her age
The children (up to a total of four) do not have to be named on the family card and will be entitled to a 60% discount on the normal child fare (usually 50% of adult) as well as your 1/3 discount on up to four adult fares.
So it may still be worth buying a family card and paying for a child ticket until she is 5 in November. Just train her to say she is 5 and to not state her birthday if asked. Also you might as well name the wife on the card as she could then also use the card separately with your daughter. A further discount of 20 % can be obtained if you purchase a 3 year card.

Ask at a ticket office.
Old 22-08-2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
The children (up to a total of four) do not have to be named on the family card and will be entitled to a 60% discount on the normal child fare (usually 50% of adult) as well as your 1/3 discount on up to four adult fares.
So it may still be worth buying a family card and paying for a child ticket until she is 5 in November. Just train her to say she is 5 and to not state her birthday if asked. Also you might as well name the wife on the card as she could then also use the card separately with your daughter. A further discount of 20 % can be obtained if you purchase a 3 year card.

Ask at a ticket office.
I get you. Never thought of it like that so probably worth buying the F&F one now albeit early and paying for her now, especially if I want to use all over the UK.
Old 22-08-2019, 01:16 PM

Quote:
I get you. Never thought of it like that so probably worth buying the F&F one now albeit early and paying for her now, especially if I want to use all over the UK.
Also eligibility applies when you use the card not when you purchase the tickets so you can buy in advance of her birthday or even obtaining the actual card.