Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 26-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Right up the Sainsbury's.

Jim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
or the touts in Park road and outside Sainsburys
Who quite often are standing next to a Policeman touting!!
Old 26-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
This is pretty poor - noone buys a ticket for a 10yr old in the hope that they can get an adult to use it.

Id much rather the game was at a time where my son could use his ticket to watch his team, rather than having to miss it!

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 26-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Right up the Sainsbury's.

Jim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just phone up and upgraded my 13 year old's ticket for an Adult. It cost £32.89.

Can't complain really as the overall ticket price for the season is still great.
Old 26-02-2019, 07:11 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotland's No9 View Post
Just called the box office and they confirmed that the policy of allowing child tickets to be used by adults on school nights was removed last season. £27 to upgrade a junior ticket and £35 for an U10 ticket.

As noted by GTR above it will be interesting to see to what extent the club follow up on the checks outlined in their email:

“Crystal Palace stewards will be checking all tickets at search points to identify adult supporters trying to gain entry using a concession or junior ticket. If possible please allow extra time for your visit to Selhurst Park on Wednesday night.”

Could be some frustrations as people try to get in.

The turnstiles aren’t manned anymore. I really can’t see the stewards searching people AND also checking everyone’s tickets - the “child” writing on a season ticket is really tiny writing and it will be dark so they would probably spend an extra 5 seconds per person. That’s not going to happen.
Old 26-02-2019, 07:22 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Half and half scarf wankers will be around tomorrow night .... Do the people buying them have no knowledge of football tribalism or self awareness?
Old 26-02-2019, 07:55 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Half and half scarf wankers will be around tomorrow night .... Do the people buying them have no knowledge of football tribalism or self awareness?
The first season after promotion when we played them, I was walking up Holmesdale Road with my son, who was 9 at the time, when a middle aged bloke bought a half and half scarf. My son looked at him with complete disdain as we walked past and said "That's embarrassing". It made me proud.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:07 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
This is pretty poor - noone buys a ticket for a 10yr old in the hope that they can get an adult to use it.

Id much rather the game was at a time where my son could use his ticket to watch his team, rather than having to miss it!
I agree I would rather my daughter get to every game she can, the thing that really annoys me is that they say its cost on ly £5 per game but it doesn't count the games she cant get to !

I am really pissed off that they did not tell me this they have told me it was down to me to check the T's and C's but I renewed over the phone !!
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 26-02-2019, 08:19 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
The bloke in the box office tried to tell me that if the person using the childs ticket didn't have access to it they would buy a ticket I asked him how much tickets were for tomorrows game and of course his reply was it was sold out. I asked what the club would prefer and empty seat or an extra adult.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 26-02-2019, 08:28 PM

MAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravityMAB has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post

I agree. This game is always mid week - my seven year old really wants to go but too late for him. As you say would much rather use my child's ticket for my child.