Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-05-2019, 11:28 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
The whole version of yesterday's game is currently uploading and will take about an hour. I'm about to start editing the MOTD highlights and I'll upload them as soon as the whole game is finished.
Old 13-05-2019, 12:37 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
The whole version of yesterday's game is currently uploading and will take about an hour. I'm about to start editing the MOTD highlights and I'll upload them as soon as the whole game is finished.
I'd upload the Sky highlights instead of the MoTD ones if I were you and E-mail the BBC telling them why. (Not that you're probably allowed to upload either one, actually, so maybe you'd better not).
Old 13-05-2019, 12:43 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
MOTD highlights will be available in twenty minutes.
Old 13-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Both video files are now up.
Old 13-05-2019, 10:59 PM
Eagle in the Borders

carlito check your PMs.

The BBS outage has deleted another request for the account details from this thread and unfortunately I can't remember who posted it.

Whoever it was, you'll need to post again!
Old 14-05-2019, 02:52 AM

Galedin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGaledin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGaledin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGaledin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGaledin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGaledin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGaledin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGaledin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGaledin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGaledin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGaledin Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
carlito check your PMs.

The BBS outage has deleted another request for the account details from this thread and unfortunately I can't remember who posted it.

Haha
That was me.
Account details would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Old 14-05-2019, 05:34 AM
Man Of The World

carlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
carlito check your PMs.

Thanks mate
Old 14-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galedin Eagle View Post
Haha
That was me.
Account details would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Check your PMs fella.