Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-05-2019, 06:28 AM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I started with FYP but I find they go on way too long, talk over each other and KDís asides off mike are annoying, especially when they dissolve into laughter. Itís an in joke which the listeners canít get. Also, whatís with all the listener comments? I want to hear about Palace, the game and news. Adam Sells,at least tries to keep it real. Also, whereís Street? His comments are incisive and always on the money. Iíve mainly gone over to Back of the Nest. The preview programme is always good banter with news and an attempt to look at the upcoming match.The review examines the game in detail and doesnít pull any punches. Feels like a more independent voice. Donít get me wrong, I know JD has the heart in the right place but the show needs to open up more.
Old 18-05-2019, 06:46 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffle Coat View Post
I started with FYP but I find they go on way too long, talk over each other and KDís asides off mike are annoying, especially when they dissolve into laughter. Itís an in joke which the listeners canít get. Also, whatís with all the listener comments? I want to hear about Palace, the game and news. Adam Sells,at least tries to keep it real. Also, whereís Street? His comments are incisive and always on the money. Iíve mainly gone over to Back of the Nest. The preview programme is always good banter with news and an attempt to look at the upcoming match.The review examines the game in detail and doesnít pull any punches. Feels like a more independent voice. Donít get me wrong, I know JD has the heart in the right place but the show needs to open up more.
This is good, constructive criticism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Their POD is poo.
This isn't

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 18-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Great pod again.
Thanks to all for producing it over the season.
One of the things I look forward to every week.
The only thing I’d like is JD to be less of a host and more of a contributor. I.e. gets his option over more. He only really asks the questions.

Thanks again all and don’t listen to the numpties.
Old 18-05-2019, 03:03 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffle Coat View Post
Also, whereís Street?
Very busy 2019 for me so far with work and toddlering, so podcasting has had to take a back seat, I'm afraid. I'm hoping to return next season.
Old 18-05-2019, 03:16 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
I'm hoping to return next season.
First the news that Zaha wants to leave and now this? Can things get any worse.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
Very busy 2019 for me so far with work and toddlering, so podcasting has had to take a back seat, I'm afraid. I'm hoping to return next season.
Looking forward to your return. I like your objectivity.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:25 PM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dont mind FYP, but it seems they think they're very funny, and i dont think they are. All a bit smug. Back of Nest lot seem a bit more likeable frankly, especially the review show.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
There could, perhaps, be no greater recommendation.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:44 PM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For a small fee i can vox pop it over to them as an audio file. They can use it on one of their idents. Or perhaps just masturbate to it in private. They're call.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:44 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I was hoping theyíd be an end of season pod like years gone by whereby all/most participants of the season have a share but alas, it appears not. That said, another fine season of pods FYP.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:15 AM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I was hoping theyíd be an end of season pod like years gone by whereby all/most participants of the season have a share but alas, it appears not. That said, another fine season of pods FYP.
I think something is planned for the summer.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:42 AM

Carlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I like the conflict between the emotion of Kevin Day and the sensible analysis of Adam Sells. I think Kev was maybe allowed to get away without being challenged enough previously and disagreement is entertaining
Old 05-06-2019, 10:48 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlise Few View Post
I like the conflict between the emotion of Kevin Day and the sensible analysis of Adam Sells. I think Kev was maybe allowed to get away without being challenged enough previously and disagreement is entertaining
And conversely, when Kevin wasn't there Adam Sells was never challenged on his stats over everything approach.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:13 AM

Stat based football punditry is the worst. Takes all the joy out of the game. Also indicates an inability to read a game in real time.