Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-03-2019, 03:26 PM

Johnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Easily our best goalkeeper of recent years!
no keepers around today with his sense of craziness combined with being a very decent keeper. should have held onto him longer.
Old 22-05-2019, 08:28 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Has today retired at 43
Old 22-05-2019, 08:47 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Has today retired at 43
Some fond memories, penalty save from rooney being one for me. All the best gabor.
Old 22-05-2019, 09:05 PM

homer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehomer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehomer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehomer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehomer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehomer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehomer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehomer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehomer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehomer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehomer j simpson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I'm surprised Torghelle had anything good to say about his time at Palace.

As an aside, I found out he (Kiraly) lived in the same gated community off of Westmoreland Road in Bromley as my cousin... or as she put it, "A chap who played for Palace, I think he was from Hungary and was a goalkeeper".
His kids used to go to the same primary school (Highfield) as mine and drove them in his old school Mini Cooper which seemed an odd car for a 6 + goalkeeper but I guess it suited his style perfectly
Old 22-05-2019, 09:13 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Absolutely loved Gabor

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 22-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-05-2019, 10:34 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
All the best to him. A genuine character.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 23-05-2019, 12:27 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Gabor retiring and Jules leaving us. Gets me so sentimental I've almost stopped hating Dowie and his faulty GPS.

Almost.
Old 28-05-2019, 10:33 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Great vid that.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 28-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Absolutely loved Gabor
Me too.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ