Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-05-2019, 06:07 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Well remembered. Obviously don't like Charlton but have no great love for Sunderland either.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:14 PM

KingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKingClinton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Poor Lee C**ttermole.

Salting the Wembley pitch with his tears.
Surely he is one of the only players in history to successfully be absolute shite in 3 divisions of football?
Old 26-05-2019, 06:24 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
I didnít celebrate that but eventually I do want a south London derby in the top league again. Millwall or Charlton I do not care. Iím bored of Brighton
There is that, I'm also really bored with Brighton. Watford are trying their best, Millwall have no place in the Prem so I guess it would be kinda fun for them to come up, so we can help send them back down.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
There is that, I'm also really bored with Brighton. Watford are trying their best, Millwall have no place in the Prem so I guess it would be kinda fun for them to come up, so we can help send them back down.
This is actually a really good point. A top flight derby against Millwall or Charlton would see Plain Jane Watford (from posh Hertfordshire) realise that we've got some old electricity to re-visit with our dirty South London "ex girlfriends"
They'll slip away from the party in tears.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:43 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Maybe itís because he came through our academy, showed glimpses of being superb and injury fecked it up for him.

JAT
and he's a good guy, my brother knows his parents and he got a shirt signed by all the Palace players for my Dad's 80th birthday.

I ******* hate Charlton but I like Williams and I hope he can finally get over his injury problems and have a good career.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:54 PM
Scrambled Egg

Son of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Myself and missus were coming home to Woking on the train this evening and SAFC dad and young son were sitting opposite and looked so forlorn. Dad had his arm around son but was just leaning against the window staring up at the sky.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:18 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Selhurst View Post
Myself and missus were coming home to Woking on the train this evening and SAFC dad and young son were sitting opposite and looked so forlorn. Dad had his arm around son but was just leaning against the window staring up at the sky.

You'd look that sad if you were going back to Sunderland.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Scrambled Egg

Son of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Losing to Charlton is much worse
Old 26-05-2019, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
You'd look that sad if you were going back to Sunderland.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:11 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Strange how their boycott (until the owner leaves) has been forgotten since they reached the play offs.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:26 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Had they noticed they were going in the wrong direction?
Old 26-05-2019, 08:33 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Never forget Houghton giving it large to him after we beat them in the P/O's in 96'
Remember Clint Hill absolutely nailing him near the halfway line in front of the AW when he played for Birmingham ?

At the 2009 POTY, an attempt at a reconstruction was attempted with Clint himself, but no Rat face. We did get a first hand demonstration of the technique, though.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:54 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have sympathy for Sunderland’s fans...I remember how rubbish it felt when we lost to Leicester in the last moments at Wembley. I remember how quiet it was along Wembley Way as everyone trudged back.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:59 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
I believe theyíve taken the lead at Wembley twice this year but ended up losing.

Didnít really score today either, given Ďtheirí goal was a horrible mistake by Charlton really.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:16 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
London Bridge station currently awash with pissed clowns. It’s like the closing night of Billy Smarts
Old 26-05-2019, 09:45 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:

Don't be so assumptive. It was more likely a child he had abducted not his son.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:20 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
London Bridge station currently awash with pissed clowns. Itís like the closing night of Billy Smarts
Well you're the one that's been to both.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:48 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRS View Post
Whatís with the Jon Williams love in? A Charlton player from Tunbridge Wells who grew up supporting Chelsea. No ill will towards him at all but the way some of our fans go on you would have thought heíd scored 100 goals for us.
He defined a moment in our timeline when we were on the up, we were the mavericks, the piss takers, self-effacing and with low expectations we followed a team who had a rare combination for Palace, in that they had both Premiership quality flair, combined with old-fashioned grit.

He was part of that, he is part of why we are where we are now
Old 27-05-2019, 07:39 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So the playoffs are worth £170m now lol
Old 27-05-2019, 07:44 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
So the playoffs are worth £170m now lol
Yep

Think it was said to be £90m when we last went up and £60m before that ?

Silly