Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 08-05-2016, 03:26 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
Just heard about this attack at HH on the young lad with Down's.
I am absolutely sickened by this and hope the culprits are caught.
Words fail me.
As it does us wiggers . I've just read the thread on the big board and it seems some or someone is trying to justify it saying it was provocation !
Old 08-05-2016, 03:32 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
As it does us wiggers . I've just read the thread on the big board and it seems some or someone is trying to justify it saying it was provocation !
Edna's locked the thread.
Probably to save Brighton "fans" from embarrassing themselves even further.
Good bless the Sussex constabulary
Old 08-05-2016, 03:37 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
Edna's locked the thread.
Probably to save Brighton "fans" from embarrassing themselves even further.
Good bless the Sussex constabulary
Typical I. Still think that Ernest character is a mod and the locking , so it does t embarrass the weed , is convienent

Last edited by thereichstuff; 08-05-2016 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:57 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ernest.😂
Have a look at the link to his Twitter page to see what a dick he is.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:12 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
Just heard about this attack at HH on the young lad with Down's.
I am absolutely sickened by this and hope the culprits are caught.
Words fail me.
Yeah , it's not on.

Like I said I love the wind up, banter and rivalry but anything above that is disgusting.

By all accounts the lad is ok, and a couple of decent BHA came to his aid.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:35 PM

CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
I was totally disgusted when i heard about it last night the same as the vast majority of Brighton fans. I wish i hadn't read that thread though, cannot believe some of the stuff at the end of the thread written by so called brighton fans. Provocation , ffs the kid has Down Syndrome.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:38 PM

CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!CPFC Since 68 has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Ernest.😂
Have a look at the link to his Twitter page to see what a dick he is.
I genuinely hope something really nasty happens to that ****. He is one vile individual.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:45 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Burnley, Boro and Wednesday all tinpot. Knew they would roll out the FFP excuse at some point.

Love to see them relegated or in Admin when Bloom goes bust.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Agreed, however having said that Simeon and his little firm of e-bullies do like to call Palace fans "mongs".
Yeah absolutely.
I despise the word 'spas**c' used in a derogatory manner too.
No need for it.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Pard View Post
Yeah absolutely.
I despise the word 'spas**c' used in a derogatory manner too.
No need for it.
Absolutely
Old 08-05-2016, 05:58 PM
and this is what he said

Ash Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
You'll see universal condemnation on that thread.
One or two scumbags trying desperately to sweep it under the carpet in that thread.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
One or two scumbags trying desperately to sweep it under the carpet in that thread.
Yep , it doesn't fit in with their view that Brighton have class
Old 08-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Yeah I've had a flick through that thread.
It's almost universal.
F*cking scumc*nts defending the indefensible.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:12 PM
and this is what he said

Ash Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is here
None more so than the moderator who closed the thread. Disgraceful and cowardly.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:16 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
This holier than thou attitude they have is quite amusing and I don't think it's only us that's seeing it now.

How can they can belittle a club like Burnley is beyond me, I myself as a Palave fan envy what Burnley have done. A club with better history than them, better supported for the size of the area and a proper football club.

I think the problem with the Brighton is severe jealousy, the way the majority of them are carrying on, on that NSC is embarrassing and petty. A conspiracy theory for Brighton to not be promoted, they are exactly the type of modern day wanky club the FA would love to see in the premier league.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Who was that? The one in the old bill? Sergeant Hall....evening hall.

If that's her then I'm sure I read on here about a couple of Palace fans getting grief from a Brighton mob and she gleefully turned a blind eye.
Would she have turned another blind eye over this incident I wonder?
Old 08-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Sack of shit.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:23 PM
and this is what he said

Let's hope this Brighton scumbag gets locked up.

Lowest of the low.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:28 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Has this wanker not been named and shamed yet??

Are Brighton fans really trying to defend him??
Old 08-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Has this wanker not been named and shamed yet??

Are Brighton fans really trying to defend him??
I wonder if he'll be sent pizzas and other such nonsense.