Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 22-12-2012, 09:47 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botty
Great repertoire of songs, great noise and great support, no matter how you try and dress it up.
Lot of handlebar moustaches as well.

That doesn't surprise me either.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 22-12-2012, 10:29 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Great repertoire of songs, great noise and great support, no matter how you try and dress it up.

2 or 3 songs is truly a 'great repetoire' of songs for your club
Old 22-12-2012, 10:48 AM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Great repertoire of songs
Unlike you to confuse quantity with quality, Botster dearest.

Unless of course VD is the pinnacle of your existential triumphs.
Old 22-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
2 or 3 songs is truly a 'great repetoire' of songs for your club

Obviously
Old 22-12-2012, 11:47 AM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber
41:30 One of the "Brighton" faithful starts to sing you'll never walk alone before remembering it's Brighton today and corrects himself.
Just wow

Pathetic support as always from the wankers on the south coast
Old 04-01-2013, 02:11 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Even they have had enough of Phallus and his attendance threads.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Fair play to them.For what it's worth I think their gate will be double ours.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:18 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What the **** is their obsession with attendances? I prefer this approach:

If we are mark'd to die, we are enow
To do our country loss; and if to live,
The fewer men, the greater share of honour.
God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more.
By Jove, I am not covetous for gold,
Nor care I who doth feed upon my cost;
It yearns me not if men my garments wear;
Such outward things dwell not in my desires:
But if it be a sin to covet honour,
I am the most offending soul alive.
No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from England:
God's peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more, methinks, would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my host,
That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made
And crowns for convoy put into his purse:
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 04-01-2013, 02:29 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
As in life, amusing to see Phallus being shunned by his own.

Shorn of the attention he so desperately craves, he is left with no alternative but to await the attendances of the two games to be announced on BBC Sport, at which point he can eagerly yank down his trousers and pants, ensuring that his out of date baby oil, kleenex, and kindly donated sweaty but soft Peter Ward wanking sock are close at hand. Just make sure the bedroom door is locked in case mummy tries to come in with the tea.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Has he got bored with pretending to be a Cardiff fan on here then?

Tragic case.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 04-01-2013, 06:58 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeth Palace
Has he got bored with pretending to be a Cardiff fan on here then?

Tragic case.
Apparently he reckons he isn't Cardiff
To see fellow weeds turn on him is quite amusing and in a way quite sad . He has finally got the notoriety he has always craved . I'm sure he will have a few shandys tonight ( with Peter wards sock , cheers vha )
Old 10-01-2013, 06:06 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here

How come every weed fan has inside knowledge of our Chairmen and finances but none of them has a clue about their own clubs losses and how the stadium is financed?
And that Giraffe on there He recycles old news about selling players every few years to break even, and makes out he has inside contacts.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:11 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git

How come every weed fan has inside knowledge of our Chairmen and finances but none of them has a clue about their own clubs losses and how the stadium is financed?
And that Giraffe on there He recycles old news about selling players every few years to break even, and makes out he has inside contacts.
Just think OG, if Wilf is worth 8-12 million, then Buckley must cost at least 20 million and of course Bridcutt is worth more than Amex stadium
Old 10-01-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
Just think OG, if Wilf is worth 8-12 million, then Buckley must cost at least 20 million and of course Bridcutt is worth more than Amex stadium
To be honest Easter is worth more than the amex,they were conned.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:19 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh come on, The Amex is one of the best stadiums in the World !! - Well, Sussex anyway ! In saying that, I prefer the Braodfield Stadium - Less stuck up
Old 10-01-2013, 06:41 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I reckon dorman was worth more too

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:07 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
My word there's more ***** in one place than the Russian strip club I went to in Phuket a while back.

Chucky is definitely one of the front runners

Quote:
being linked and actually signing is totally different, **** me we are linked if you look at the papers with David Beckham, we aint gonna sign him. Are you too young to work that out (your posts have come in during the school lunch break)
He says, on a thread about a player being linked somewhere.

I'm also a big fan of his 'I know something about your one of you chairmen but can't say because I'll get into trouble'. What a complete cock.

Interestingly, I've got some massive dirt on Tony Bloom but can't put it out in public because only me and two other people know so it'll be obvious where it came from
Old 10-01-2013, 07:09 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K
Interestingly, I've got some massive dirt on Tony Bloom but can't put it out in public because only me and two other people know so it'll be obvious where it came from
A foursome, eh? Won't ask what your role was.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:11 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Old 10-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Should post the link on the CPFC 2010 forum, see what Steve B thinks of Giraffes "inside knowledge"

Wanker
Old 10-01-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K

I'm also a big fan of his 'I know something about your one of you chairmen but can't say because I'll get into trouble'. What a complete cock.
Unbelievable isn't it? Not one of them seems to even know if Bloom is taking back any of the debt yet but they know all about our players wages and our owners thoughts. The trouble is that we all know that our players are for sale to the right offer,and in that we are no different to 95% of clubs, when we sell it will be a case of 'I told you so'.