Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 04-10-2012, 01:34 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner
I really can't wait for your winning streak to come to an abrupt end and things on this board return to some sort of normality. I've even seen Palace fans posting in the away section when they wouldn't normally. It's all rather sad and predictable now. It's so fake.
What do you call normality ?

You taking the piss out of us, when we lose ??

Sorry, the tide has turned a bit, sonny. You don't like it, do you
Old 04-10-2012, 01:36 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler

From E.Croydon to my cesspit, how much?
I dunno ? Where do you live ?

Near a Dental surgery, I hope.

Red&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I really can't wait for your winning streak to come to an abrupt end and things on this board return to some sort of normality. I've even seen Palace fans posting in the away section when they wouldn't normally. It's all rather sad and predictable now. It's so fake.
Listen chaps, if Londoner can't get back to dominating this part of the BBS with his usual mundane 'sad and predictable' retorts to anything that disagrees with his view of the world regarding attendances etc etc, he is going to spit his dummy out and go back to NSC.

Lording it during August and then not currently having his own way is just too much for the man.

Red&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRed&Blue Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
What do you call normality ?

You taking the piss out of us, when we lose ??

Sorry, the tide has turned a bit, sonny. You don't like it, do you
He most certainly does not.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1
How is it sad for a palace fan on a palace fans forum weather they are a regular away end poster or not to post in here?? I just don't get it
It's true though. I'm on here no matter what the result is even if it means i receive flak. As soon as the pendulum swings the other away some of your lot leg it back to BBS's main section knowing i can't get at them. They then give me bad reputation points the cowards It's happened a few time now.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm

Last edited by Londoner; 04-10-2012 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red&Blue Sussex
He most certainly does not.
Read post above. I'm on here more than most of you.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

Old 04-10-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Read post above. I'm on here more than most of you.
Why though, why? Is it because your mummy never gave you enough hugs as a little boy?
Old 04-10-2012, 01:42 PM

trying to prove yourself to us nasty Palace fans?
Old 04-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's true though. I'm on here no matter what the result is even if it means i receive flak. As soon as the pendulum swings the other away some of your lot leg it back to BBS's main section knowing i can't get at them. They then give me bad reputation points the cowards It's happened a few time now.
Diddums
Old 04-10-2012, 01:44 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Except the 27th September 2011, of course.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaside Eagle
Except the 27th September 2011, of course.
I've already explained that one about a dozen times now and yet you choose to ignore it.
Last time just for you - my hard drive packed up.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've already explained that one about a dozen times now and yet you choose to ignore it.
The dog ate it.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Old 04-10-2012, 01:53 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Wow what unfortunate timing. The day you lose to your biggest rivals after playing them for the first time in ages in the league at your brand new wonky warehouse you hard drive dies.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Funny how it started working again, the day of our first defeat, after the 1-3
Old 04-10-2012, 01:58 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Quote:
Drink or no drink i only ever post on here if we win and you fail to. I don't see the point in making this site a second home like some embarrassing Albion fans do.

I love to gloat - that's me.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
good work
Old 04-10-2012, 02:01 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 04-10-2012, 02:03 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyandy

Pwopa chinny reckon.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
Wow what unfortunate timing. The day you lose to your biggest rivals after playing them for the first time in ages in the league at your brand new wonky warehouse you hard drive dies.