Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:26 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
See PMs
Can I have one too?
Old 11-04-2016, 04:37 PM

janerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejanerz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Were the drawings of a new main stand done before the Americans got involved? Have plans been altered to included their ideas too?

ruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
And Mr

ruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandruffus is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Me lol
Old 11-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by janerz View Post
Were the drawings of a new main stand done before the Americans got involved? Have plans been altered to included their ideas too?
Drive through McDonald's underneath the stand..plus a full-size firing range?
Old 11-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
See PMs
Spread the love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 11-04-2016, 05:14 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know someone who I trust completely who has seen architects drawings of the expanded main stand. Apparently very nice it looks too. The American money is literally there ready to be spent on it.

I can only think that it is a delicate sequence of deals in terms of Sainsbury's (who hold the Palace car park freehold) and the Council (ref the Wooderson Close Houses), before the club 'goes public', as you don't want to start the hare running unless you are confident everything will get the green light.

If we can manage rehousing locals without CPO's it will be a much smoother process.

But drawings have definitely been done.
I think Sainsburys own the car park that is roughly from the Whitehorse upwards, whilst we own the lower section (eg where the exec car park and burger places park)?

But I could be misinformed.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
I would appreciate a PM too please Dorking
Old 11-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
I would appreciate a PM too please Dorking
Ooh me too Dorking

Coming 2nd means you are the 1st one to lose
Old 11-04-2016, 05:29 PM
The Rock

CPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
See PMs
Can i have one too??
Old 11-04-2016, 05:31 PM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would love to see also, any chance Dorking?
Old 11-04-2016, 05:36 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Another one for a PM if poss.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Just trying my best

dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!dartfordeagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
And me, pretty please.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:49 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Dorking might as well post it :heheh:
Old 11-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Dorking might as well post it :heheh:
Can a Scottish newspaper print it?
Old 11-04-2016, 05:52 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston the dog View Post
Half expected talk to start on this again with the result over the weekend.
not while we are still on this earth
Old 11-04-2016, 05:56 PM
living in a bubble

Lord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLord Flange came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Me too please Dorkey.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:58 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Could you please kindly send me one too DE :;-):
Old 11-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PM please:=-0:
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 11-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
To use a recently overused BBS phrase, some serious knicker-wetting going on here! Several months ago now, someone the club Trust's :wink: was shown drawings of the expanded Main Stand. That is all - that there are drawings! And very nice it looks apparently, but they are aren't detailed building plans with all the fine details.

That's it.

But don't hold your breath waiting for an announcement any day (or month) - SP has been teasing us with the possibilities for 6 years now, and whilst he is very positive about how he thinks it will be received, there's no suggestion whatsoever that anything is going to happen imminently at all.

It was in a press article about 6 months ago (by Neil Ashton?) that SP loved getting his drawings out for anyone he wanted to impress, so really nothing new here bar me corroborating that the drawings certainly do exist as I know someone who saw them. Totally understandable with the sensibilities involved that until everything is in place and ready to go through smoothly that it all stays under wraps.

Last thing anyone wants is to spook the locals unneccesarily until all is ready.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 11-04-2016 at 08:22 PM.