Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-02-2019, 09:18 PM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
To be fair, 1st is his other favourites Spurs losing!

But not losing 1-4. He's a dreadfully biased host.
Old 23-02-2019, 09:26 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Bur/Tot, Lei/CP, New/Hud, Bou/Wol, Car/Wat, WHU/Ful

10:20, only on for 70 minutes this week.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The absolute bargain basement of pundits tonight, Keown and that utter c**t rocket Ince
Old 23-02-2019, 10:36 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
The absolute bargain basement of pundits tonight, Keown and that utter c**t rocket Ince
Ha come on to make the same comment. It's like **** Top Trumps.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:46 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Is it possible to rep a whole thread?

I love this thread. Haven't watched MOTD for years, although I could using my VPN, but why would I? I see all the games live and really don't need to hear any pundit's interpretation of what went on during the game. But, having said all that, this thread is possibly one of the most entertaining on the BBS. Long may MOTD live!
Old 23-02-2019, 10:58 PM

Bobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ince is so eloquent isn't he.

Quote:
To be fair when you give the ball away like we did it was an accident waiting to happen, it was almost like Dr Who for me when I was a kid but no sofa to hide behind so I had my face in my hands for all of the 2nd half.
Old 23-02-2019, 11:37 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Woodruff View Post
Ince is so eloquent isn't he.

I only watched the Leicester-Palace and Newcastle-Huddersfield games and we had from Ince a mention of “Claude Puyol” presumably Leicester’s manager and a reference to the new Paraguayan Newcastle striker making his “day-bute” and then later in the same section of analysis, his “deb-yute”.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:11 AM

bestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Keown on Wilfs first goal. "Zaha just had to tap that in." Still hasn't got over the ZDS !
Old 24-02-2019, 01:07 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Opening line of MOTD by Lineker "and here are two people who never shurk a challenge...Martin Keown and Paul Ince". LIES. Paul Ince in bottle job penalty shoot out avoidance. Grrrr.
Old 24-02-2019, 02:29 AM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Opening line of MOTD by Lineker "and here are two people who never shurk a challenge...Martin Keown and Paul Ince". LIES. Paul Ince in bottle job penalty shoot out avoidance. Grrrr.
Ince should have been arrested and charged the night of the C*ntona incident. He was throwing punches into the crowd that were quickly forgotten about.
Old 24-02-2019, 05:13 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Much rather have Scott than Souness. Frankly the dour miserable bastard.

FFS some of you lot must hate it when your wives talk for more than a minute. Christ. If they're half decent I have absolutely no issue with it. Some of them are and some are not. Let's be honest the bar has been set pretty low by the old near geriatric white blokes we've been getting for years anyway.
Why bring Colour into it?
Old 24-02-2019, 07:59 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
I only watched the Leicester-Palace and Newcastle-Huddersfield games and we had from Ince a mention of “Claude Puyol” presumably Leicester’s manager and a reference to the new Paraguayan Newcastle striker making his “day-bute” and then later in the same section of analysis, his “deb-yute”.
It was a masterful performance from Ince. He also referred to Chris Wood as 'Woods' several times, Alderweireld became 'Alderveld' and he remarked that Wood and Barnes have been 'imperative up front for Burnley' in recent games. Which I suppose in a literal sense could be true but I'm not sure he meant it that way. Imperious maybe?? At any rate it was too class punditry from the guy who makes Teddy Sheringham look like Peter Ustinov.
Old 24-02-2019, 08:24 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Ince should have been arrested and charged the night of the C*ntona incident. He was throwing punches into the crowd that were quickly forgotten about.
I remember seeing Denny Warren and his mrs being interviewed a day or so after. Might have been Thames News, anyway his mrs was telling the interviewer how much an attack from Ince had upset her Denny!!!
He'd have eaten Ince alive.
Old 24-02-2019, 08:52 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Persoanlly i think Keown is a bigger **** than Ince. Keown thinks he's some sort of professor and talks like an effing drone. He talks at people and thinks he's right about everything. Problem is 90% of the tripe that comes out his mouth is utter bo!!ox

If City had gone to Leicester and put 4 past them with those counter attacks they would've been creaming themselves. Not enough credit for Zaha's first imo. Great work by the general and vision to put that ball across. Watch Zaha, so clever to see what's developing and check his run so he's not offside, then a couple finish. But all that freak Keown can say is he just has to tap it in.

Keown is the BBC version of Chris Sutton
Old 24-02-2019, 08:57 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Wasn't it Ince who committed the foul which was inside the box at the cup final replay?
Old 24-02-2019, 08:59 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I remember seeing Denny Warren and his mrs being interviewed a day or so after. Might have been Thames News, anyway his mrs was telling the interviewer how much an attack from Ince had upset her Denny!!!
He'd have eaten Ince alive.
Denny Warren assume is some ‘face’ that I should have heard of and be afraid of from the time? Rather than being the second villain from a forgotten episode of the Sweeney circa 1977?
Old 24-02-2019, 09:03 AM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Wasn't it Ince who committed the foul which was inside the box at the cup final replay?
McClair.
Old 24-02-2019, 09:15 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
That must be a Lineker choice.

Tosser
Or they've gone with the team currently sat in third place in the league getting surprisingly beaten away at relegation threatened Burnley.... Regardless of our scoreline we were never going to be first. Fair enough
Old 24-02-2019, 09:17 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
It was a masterful performance from Ince. He also referred to Chris Wood as 'Woods' several times, Alderweireld became 'Alderveld' and he remarked that Wood and Barnes have been 'imperative up front for Burnley' in recent games. Which I suppose in a literal sense could be true but I'm not sure he meant it that way. Imperious maybe?? At any rate it was too class punditry from the guy who makes Teddy Sheringham look like Peter Ustinov.

He’s like something out of Doctor Who
Old 24-02-2019, 09:18 AM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Whoever supplies the helium to Ince and Carragher must make a fortune.