Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Making it So

PT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Only the goal was the truth and not a made up pile of bullshit, but well done on the brexshit reference
Unexpectedly, I got quite a lot of rep for that post, which for all our sakes actually concerns me a bit more than that jerkit emoji as I don't think that the sentiment was entirely directed at Townsend's goal!
Old 15-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Yeah, I get loads of rep too...on loads of things and it like totally means im right. ....ya know

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-05-2019, 01:11 PM
Making it So

PT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPT109 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Yeah, I get loads of rep too...on loads of things and it like totally means im right. ....ya know
Exactly, and in this case the intention was definitely not receive a load of pro brexit rep ya know!
The elites are screwing with all of us including that left wing liberal lineker and his cronies. Country is doomed and faridge is the only answer blah blah blah.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:52 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Lineker has "joked" that after 20 years at the BBC he deserves a pay rise.

He gets £1.75m a year for being a twat.

He deserves nothing more than the sack.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:05 PM

Lydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post

From hero to twat
Old 05-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post

I find him utterly painful to watch and so dull. I know this sounds ridiculous but MOTD doesnít need a big name presenter...the show looks after itself.

A decent presenter and informative guests are all you need to head up that show.

Get rid and save some money.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:14 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydder View Post
From hero to twat

Sad isn't it?
Old 05-08-2019, 10:29 PM

wighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewighteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
I find him utterly painful to watch and so dull. I know this sounds ridiculous but MOTD doesnít need a big name presenter...the show looks after itself.

A decent presenter and informative guests are all you need to head up that show.

Get rid and save some money.
This. He is the reason I don't watch it now. I record it sometimes and fast forward through his self-important drivel.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:38 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydder View Post
From hero to twat
Some of us have always thought that he was a complete bellend.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:39 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
I could understand why the BBC chose to spend good money to the likes of Chris Evans and Graham Norton - because they are good entertainers who work well in a variety of formats and alongside others. Lineker has none of those talents, and why they pay him more than a nominal presenter’s salary is beyond me.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Raver

out vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've always enjoyed Lineker's humour and the pay rise comment was clearly a joke that has been taken way too seriously.

I also think he has decent political values and have never been understood the attitude that by bring a presenter he somehow shouldn't be allowed to comment on politics - why, exactly?

Anyway I know I am in a minority and that most BBSers seem to hate him.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by out vile jelly View Post
I've always enjoyed Lineker's humour and the pay rise comment was clearly a joke that has been taken way too seriously.

I also think he has decent political values and have never been understood the attitude that by bring a presenter he somehow shouldn't be allowed to comment on politics - why, exactly?

You're Gary Lineker and I claim my five pounds.
Old 07-08-2019, 06:17 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by out vile jelly View Post

I 100% agree. He seems like a top bloke.
Old 07-08-2019, 06:22 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Get annoyed at the BBC for it. Lineker is hardly going to turn it down
Old 07-08-2019, 06:26 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Get annoyed at the BBC for it. Lineker is hardly going to turn it down
Yes. Exactly how did someone figure that he is so good (I dont mind him tbh) and irreplaceable that he should be the best paid figure at the whole corporation?
Old 07-08-2019, 06:27 AM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Granted his salary is somewhat obscene but then so are those of our players. The argument by some here seems to be that if you earn shedloads of cash you should not get a pay rise and particularly so if you appear to be a twat. I think Iíll suggest that to anyone in my organisation who earns more than me and Iím sure that they will see the light.
Old 07-08-2019, 06:32 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Guess he gets a similar amount for his BT sports work too.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:22 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I 100% agree. He seems like a top bloke.
Give him 5 minutes in the company of your wife & you'll change your mind.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:55 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Give him 5 minutes in the company of your wife & you'll change your mind.
He is welcome to 5 minutes in the company of my ex-wife.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:50 AM