Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-08-2017, 01:24 AM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I think it was operator error, but I could not get a picture on the TV playing through my iPad... oddly it had the sound.

Watched the game on the computer instead. Worked out fine. Good picture.
Did you turn your telly on?
Old 13-08-2017, 01:25 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think it was operator error, but I could not get a picture on the TV playing through my iPad... oddly it had the sound.

I think we are in for a settling in period - in a number of ways.
Old 13-08-2017, 01:31 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Sadly, it was fine for me, although if today is anything to go by, then total disruption of the signal maybe a blessing in disguise.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:41 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Has anyone had cause to miss the game live and see if the game is shown complete on a replay?

Really tired, and the thought of getting up at 5:00am on Sunday morning is not going down too well. I need to catch up with some sleep. Or maybe I should get up and start watching - that maybe send me to sleep.

It is on TV this game, so hopefully my DVR records it, but just in case.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:11 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Apparantly, the catching up on sleep thing is a bit of a myth.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:12 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

It's not operator error - you just can't do it. I had the same issue (also getting sound) and emailed NBC and they said you cannot hook up your iPAd direct to an HD TV. You need to go through Apple TV. What a nonsense.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:30 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
It's not operator error - you just can't do it. I had the same issue (also getting sound) and emailed NBC and they said you cannot hook up your iPAd direct to an HD TV. You need to go through Apple TV. What a nonsense.
Wow! thanks for that info... I don't fell such a dullard!

Nice if they told you this (which they probably do in the small print somewhere) before I was crawling around on the floor at 6:30am trying to see what I was doing wrong.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:31 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Apparantly, the catching up on sleep thing is a bit of a myth.
I'm beginning to think so... time for plan B maybe.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:53 AM

Del Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDel Martian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The burnley game is on the TV anyway (NBCsN) so DVR away and get some sleep. I watched the Swansea game in full replay (not knowing the score) so I could get a few things done around the house and out of the house. Good thing living miles from Selhurst in that you rarely find out the score in the course of normal activities. I must say, when setting out for my usual Saturday morning hike into downtown Kirkland, I do avoid my lovely neighbors house five minutes away; he's a fanatical Man United Ulsterman and he might let something slip...
Old 10-09-2017, 03:20 PM
The Spiky One

Well that didn't work out too well. For some reason DVR did not record the game, although I checked last night and it was showing it to be scheduled.

In hindsight it was probably a good thing. The 2 minute highlights on-line probably sufficed.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:52 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is NBC Sports Live working for everyone else?

I'm in the UK and normally I can access my NBC account via a VPN but last week it got to the point where it loads the match but just stopped on a black screen. In preparation I'm trying to get the Hammers games to load and same thing.

I don't think it's the VPN. I've tried it in Chrome and Firefox. Reinstalled flash. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 23-09-2017, 01:46 PM
The Spiky One

Are you trying to watch on an iPad? I hear there maybe an issue with that.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:56 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nah, on my mac laptop. It's working as normally for you?
Old 23-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavey View Post

I'm in the UK and normally I can access my NBC account via a VPN but last week it got to the point where it loads the match but just stopped on a black screen. In preparation I'm trying to get the Hammers games to load and same thing.

I don't think it's the VPN. I've tried it in Chrome and Firefox. Reinstalled flash. Anyone have any ideas?
When NBC first started the online service I always had similar problems. Loaded the game but then went to black screen. I had to refresh the screen to get it working, but I'm guessing you already tried that.
Old 23-09-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
When NBC first started the online service I always had similar problems. Loaded the game but then went to black screen. I had to refresh the screen to get it working, but I'm guessing you already tried that.
Yeah. No luck. I think it's something to do with flash. Anyway found a stream. Just annoying since I pay for it. Thanks!
Old 23-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah. No luck. I think it's something to do with flash. Anyway found a stream. Just annoying since I pay for it. Thanks!
JAT, but have you tried it without the VPN?
Old 23-09-2017, 02:57 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Nah, on my mac laptop. It's working as normally for you?
I'm watching it on the TV, regular cable channel.

Hope I'm not stating the obvious, but just to be sure, the games on the regular NBC Sports, and not the Gold that you pay for.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-09-2017, 08:12 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm watching it on the TV, regular cable channel.

Hope I'm not stating the obvious, but just to be sure, the games on the regular NBC Sports, and not the Gold that you pay for.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Not sure if we're on because we're playing the "big" teams or because everyone wants to laugh at us

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 24-09-2017, 08:17 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:

Try turning off the VPN, clear all the history and cookies then turning the VPN back on, making sure it's set to USA.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Back On The Circuit.

Vince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I just got an email from NBC Sports Gold apologizing for technical issues over the weekend. Was informed to contact them if I was impacted. Told them I missed my beloved Spuds in the hope of some compo.