Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
They live on the East Coast
I know Rebecca Lowes husband managed in Sacramento on the West Coast and they used to fly her in, but he is now back in the UK with Soton i wonder where she lives?
Old 04-03-2019, 09:54 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I know Rebecca Lowes husband managed in Sacramento on the West Coast and they used to fly her in, but he is now back in the UK with Soton i wonder where she lives?
Stalker alert!
Old 04-03-2019, 11:54 PM

big bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post

She's in Conneticut and I believe Mustoe is in Massachusetts where he used to coach Boston College. Robbie Earle will be hoping Sky don't get involved too much over here because I think it might have been them who fired him over a 2010 World Cup ticket scandal.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Stalker alert!
You staying up all night for Brighton or are you getting up at 5am to watch?

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 05-03-2019, 03:53 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
You staying up all night for Brighton or are you getting up at 5am to watch?
Kicks off at 12:30 UK time I believe, so unless they've messed with the clocks already in The UK (we do it here Sunday 10th) it is a 4:30am KO here.

I plan on getting up for it so to speak!
Old 05-03-2019, 06:26 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Kicks off at 12:30 UK time I believe, so unless they've messed with the clocks already in The UK (we do it here Sunday 10th) it is a 4:30am KO here.

If dst kicks in at 2AM on Sunday,won't kick off be at 5.30AM.?
Old 05-03-2019, 06:28 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
If dst kicks in at 2AM on Sunday,won't kick off be at 5.30AM.?
Ignore me.I had a mad moment and thought the game was Sunday lunchtime not Saturday!
Old 05-03-2019, 08:55 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:

you need to move east!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 05-03-2019, 09:08 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
you need to move east!
If this rain continues here, I might as well... Plus if Rebecca has...
Old 08-03-2019, 01:37 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
It's 06.30 Eastern, which is a frickin nightmare for morning-averse people like me and as we're going out to lunch with friends after, I don't really have the option of doing an all-nighter.

Bollocks.
Old 08-03-2019, 02:17 AM

Wilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWilbraham413 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
It's 06.30 Eastern, which is a frickin nightmare for morning-averse people like me and as we're going out to lunch with friends after, I don't really have the option of doing an all-nighter.

Bollocks.
7:30 AM Eastern Time
Old 08-03-2019, 02:40 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any Mexico experts on here? Am in Tulum south of Cancun for a few days and would like to see the game on Sat. As we are the early game it may be on somewhere.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:22 AM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbraham413 View Post
Agreed.
Old 08-03-2019, 04:01 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbraham413 View Post

Yippee, an extra hour in me pit!
Old 08-03-2019, 08:38 AM

Crozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anybody from NYC have any advice ? A few of us are there for the Man City game and wouldn't mind watching.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:23 PM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Football Factory at Legends is the place in NY:-
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-03-2019, 03:22 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
Any Mexico experts on here? Am in Tulum south of Cancun for a few days and would like to see the game on Sat. As we are the early game it may be on somewhere.
Did you find anywhere? I will be in Tulum for the QF.

Cheers.
Old 14-03-2019, 03:44 AM

Is the QF on any mainstream channel or is ESPN+ the only source?
Old 14-03-2019, 04:27 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Is the QF on any mainstream channel or is ESPN+ the only source?
I'm not finding anything on my DVR.
Old 14-03-2019, 04:47 AM

Quote:
I'm not finding anything on my DVR.

Neither did I so I guess buggering about linking the laptop to the TV is the only way.

I kept my ESPN subscription in the vain hope we'd progress so that was good decision.