Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 01-02-2019, 02:05 AM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not sure whether he is lucky or good or both, but great owner, SP.

Do we have the best team right now since the team of the 80s?
Old 01-02-2019, 02:15 AM
The Rock

CPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't wait to see Batman up front. Hopefully we can buy in the summer. Parish is still Simon Jordon in disguise though.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:23 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC31 View Post
Parish is still Simon Jordon in disguise though.
What the actual ****.

Old 01-02-2019, 05:10 AM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Steve Parish has been incredible for this club and works tirelessly for us day in and day out yet still finds the energy and motivation to get home and shag Susannah Reid.

The bloke is a superhero!
Old 01-02-2019, 05:14 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
A lot of people slagging Steve Parish off are eating humblepie now.

COYP
Yep but are the Parish haters man enough to apologise on here this morning?

I predict the Parish boo boys will now switch their negativity to Roy.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:53 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
That's bollocks really. Holloway himself made the point with about six matches to go he was going to play more defensively to ensure we got into the playoffs which we duly did.

You can make the argument he should have done it sooner but the point is that he clocked it and made the adjustment.
Utterly laughable that anyone could defend those games before the play-offs. We were complete shit for about 2 months.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:58 AM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Utterly laughable that anyone could defend those games before the play-offs. We were complete shit for about 2 months.
Who cares get over it! Look at where we are and how long we’ve been here! Never in the feels of Palace conflict have so few owed to much to SP!
Old 01-02-2019, 07:08 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
By all accounts Chelsea offered him to us four or five hours ago. We were not going to be signing anyone. So well done Steve. But yeah we very nearly had an absolute dogshit January transfer window.
Shame it didn’t go to plan eh .
Old 01-02-2019, 07:10 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Steve Parish has been incredible for this club and works tirelessly for us day in and day out yet still finds the energy and motivation to get home and shag Susannah Reid.

The bloke is a superhero!
Well you would wouldn’t you
Old 01-02-2019, 07:20 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace_burger View Post
Who cares get over it! Look at where we are and how long we’ve been here! Never in the feels of Palace conflict have so few owed to much to SP!
I'm over it, cheers

I don't know if you actually read the posts above, but the discussion had turned to Holloway's tenure, and the discussion of the run up to the play-offs was talked of. Someone tried to defend it, but we were dogshit, as I mentioned. Happy Friday
Old 01-02-2019, 07:26 AM

Best chairman ever . I’m looking forward to hearing and seeing him a lot today

Last edited by thereichstuff; 01-02-2019 at 07:32 AM.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:29 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Great signing.
Well done Mr Chairman.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:29 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
We were already spending 80% of our income on wages, so we’ve loaned someone on £160k/week?
Old 01-02-2019, 07:30 AM

Ron Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
A lot of people slagging Steve Parish off are eating humblepie now.

COYP
I never slagged him off? He has as I and countless others have said did wonders to save the club but our scouting and transfer policy in not investing in up and coming players and letting us get in the position we have been in where we couldn’t invest in the team after all these top flight seasons is questionable.

I will be there for Fulham as I would have been even if MB had gone elsewhere
Old 01-02-2019, 07:31 AM

Ron Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Done wonders sounds better!
Old 01-02-2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
We were already spending 80% of our income on wages, so we’ve loaned someone on £160k/week?
No where near that , don’t worry .
Old 01-02-2019, 07:43 AM
Anders

lowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelowenand : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We spend nearly 80% of our income on wages, but every time we sign a player, you will get a page full of people saying that their wage is a lot lower than what is being reported.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:47 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Dogers View Post
I remember using that line when we signed Marcus Bent!
Old 01-02-2019, 07:50 AM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Dogers View Post
I never slagged him off? He has as I and countless others have said did wonders to save the club but our scouting and transfer policy in not investing in up and coming players and letting us get in the position we have been in where we couldn’t invest in the team after all these top flight seasons is questionable.

Exactly he has done great things for the club but if we went down what have we got to show for it. Investing in young players is the way not expensive journeyman footballers on loan which is a short term fix.
Old 01-02-2019, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowenand View Post
We spend nearly 80% of our income on wages, but every time we sign a player, you will get a page full of people saying that their wage is a lot lower than what is being reported.
So you reckon we’re paying his wages in full ? Chelsea wanted him out so will subsidise his wages .