Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-08-2018, 06:54 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Preston have just signed a young player called Ryan Ledson for an undisclosed fee but probably around £2m. Will see where he is in a couple of years.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Paul Ince is very Dougie Freedman - too good for the Championship, not good enough for the Premier League.
Paul Ince is a wanker.

Agree Tom Ince hasn't quite pushed on but still a talented player.

Last edited by Billy Rhino; 11-08-2018 at 07:00 AM.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:58 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Paul Ince is very Dougie Freedman - too good for the Championship, not good enough for the Premier League.
Tom
Old 11-08-2018, 07:03 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
The last 10 EFL Young player of the year winners, interesting read :
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Just shows how important it is to keep track of and trying to sign some of these players. Of course, not all of them become superstars but all have made good careers in football.

For a club like ours, signing top youngsters from the football league should be the way forward.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:17 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
SP has had a great summer.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:20 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
After six years this could be the season where we finally make the giant leap

Having the same manager in February from the August before.

Well done SP.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:44 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On BBC Five Live's Sportsweek tomorrow morning apparently
Old 11-08-2018, 08:20 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Paul Ince is a wanker.

Agree Tom Ince hasn't quite pushed on but still a talented player.
Haha, yes Tom

Another example is Dwight Gayle. If you want promotion, buy him. After that though...
Old 11-08-2018, 08:28 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
SP looks a bit gaunt to me. I hope he's well. I'm not even joking, take some more holiday.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:34 PM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
SP looks a bit gaunt to me. I hope he's well. I'm not even joking, take some more holiday.
Stopped drinking alcohol for a year and probably much the healthier for it.

He’s in his 50’s don’t forget.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:42 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
For some reason, whenever I see SP, I always worry about his health. There must be so much pressure on him. He’s done such an amazing job and will go down in history I have no doubt.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:47 PM

CPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
He looks bloody thin and in need of a decent meal!
Old 11-08-2018, 08:55 PM

Kosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's looked like that for a while - sunken eyes and very thin. Seriously hope he's okay.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:00 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
It's probably the coke and champagne.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:00 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
For some reason, whenever I see SP, I always worry about his health. There must be so much pressure on him. He’s done such an amazing job and will go down in history I have no doubt.

There are some people who wouldn’t agree whatsoever. For me he has turned us into a miracle. 6 seasons in the Prem. On the pitch we now look like a solid premiership team that knows what it’s about.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:24 AM
Time is running out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
On BBC Five Live's Sportsweek tomorrow morning apparently
I hope someone asks him what the latest is on the new stand. Seems to have gone all quiet, too quiet.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:39 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I hope someone asks him what the latest is on the new stand. Seems to have gone all quiet, too quiet.
Hopefully he's had a rethink.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:18 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
What on earth for. That stand is the only way we increase match day revenue. It secures the long term future of the club.

If we get an extra £20M a year out of that stand which is what SP wants then that lets us buy 4 £12M players over four year contracts and pay the wages of three of them or get in a 2x £20M players and their wages or even a £40M pound player and his wages on a four year deal. It stops STCC and FFP hamstringing us. It's not every year you pick up the fourth best keeper in La Liga on a free and the pivot midfielder of the team that finished second in the Bundesliga also on a free that is bloody rare.

Our finances are no where near good enough to compete with the Evertons, Leicesters, West Hams and Southamptons of the league which if we want to stay in the division we are going to need to be able to do. Or we will stay in that third tier level of club income in the league that means we are one dodgy transfer season away from going down.

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 12-08-2018 at 02:20 AM.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:23 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Yep.... move to NSC Park... It's the only way forward.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:39 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosowski View Post
He's looked like that for a while - sunken eyes and very thin. Seriously hope he's okay.
Yep noticed that a few times now,needs to get stuck into some pie and chips or something....Don't want him wasting away,most successful Chairman ever .