Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Great performance from Sako
Old 23-08-2015, 12:54 AM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
We've got a gem there, exciting times. A Yala who can finish and if we can get Yannick to improve his end product as well. Wow, pessimistic me hasn't been this optimistic in 25 years where Palace are concerned.
Old 23-08-2015, 06:49 AM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Excellent debut for Sako
His shooting is accurate and powerful
His passing was solid
He is big and strong and offers a powerful presence
His first touch could be improved and if he does that we have a real player on our hands
Old 23-08-2015, 07:04 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
First half he was awful and expected him to be subbed
I'm very glad he wasn't! !!
Old 23-08-2015, 07:16 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
He was far more dangerous as a winger cutting in and then accurately shooting with so much power that Guzan could only parry them away.

The only shot that the the keeper held was from 35 yards and he did well to do so.

Sako has scored 38 goals in three seasons and you can see why the Wolves fans loved him as he has so many attributes to his game.

Another great free signing by Palace.
Old 23-08-2015, 07:18 AM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great ability to shoot hard and shoot on target.

Shouldn't be underestimated.
Old 23-08-2015, 07:35 AM

delboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdelboy01 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Give him a chance to play as striker V Shrewsbury.

We could solve our 20 goal man problem with Sako. And we signed him for zip. Great piece of work.
Old 23-08-2015, 07:39 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He'll get 8-10 goals this season going on his second half performance as a wide player.

Pace, power and one hell of a left foot on him.
Old 23-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Was pretty woeful first half and I was surprised it was Wilf who came off. But second half with the team more structured he came right into the game. We all knew he can finish from his time at Wolves but he is a better passer of the ball than I thought. A really good option. To think we have Yala, Wilf, Punch and Sako is preposterous. I don't think any team in the world can cram as many maverick wide men into a match day squad.
Old 23-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Probationary User

Macman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Wolves fan in peace!

Absolutely delighted for Bakary on his performance and goal yesterday. You really do have a gem there who is NEVER afraid to take on defenders and shoot with his lethal left foot. I have seen Wolves home and away since the dark days of the mid-eighties, I was lucky to see the Steve Bull years, and I was there to see a 16 year old Robbie Keane make his debut in a 2-0 win at Norwich (he got both goals). Well Sako is our modern day version - my third favourite Wolves player of all time.

He could have left us when we got relegated into League One, but he stayed loyal and fired us (pretty much single-handed) back into the Championship, and last season we finished 7th mainly due to him. We knew he was leaving once his contract ended and wanted PL football that Wolves couldn't offer him. We love this guy to bits.

The fact we are 17th now (appreciate it's early days) shows how much he meant to us. Crystal Palace now have our hero, and all Wolves fans are following his exploits now (read our MolineuxMix forum if you don't believe me!)

Remember this guy had no pre-season, and I believe Wolves gave him his own fitness regime to help him keep fit until he found a club. What he did yesterday he will do each game he plays and I fully expect him to terrorise defences constantly and unleash left foot strikes, on target, very regularly. Combined with the talent you already have, he can only get better.

Good luck for the season, and like all Wolves fans, we wil be watch Bakary's career develop with so much interest with the Eagles. The 'Mali Eagle' has landed.
Old 23-08-2015, 09:28 AM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
Was pretty woeful first half and I was surprised it was Wilf who came off. But second half with the team more structured he came right into the game. We all knew he can finish from his time at Wolves but he is a better passer of the ball than I thought. A really good option. To think we have Yala, Wilf, Punch and Sako is preposterous. I don't think any team in the world can cram as many maverick wide men into a match day squad.

Combination of nerves and being asked to play in a central midfield position first half caused him not to play as well first half - 2nd half in correct position he played very well
Old 23-08-2015, 10:07 AM

Kuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKuqi32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He was much better when he stayed out wide.
Great link up with Souare.
He'll only get better and he'll gain confidence from his goal.
Old 23-08-2015, 10:10 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
This guy is a serious footballer. Big, strong, direct and FREE.

Got a wicked shot on him as well.
Old 23-08-2015, 10:11 AM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was expecting to see a headline of Bak Sak and Crack in the Sun after he smashed in the winner but that paper's not what it used to be. Maybe they're saving it for if he gets caught with an illegal substance.
Old 23-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuqi32 View Post
Great link up with Souare.
Indeedy was a joy to watch, reminded me of my old days
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 23-08-2015, 12:08 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
I was expecting to see a headline of Bak Sak and Crack in the Sun after he smashed in the winner but that paper's not what it used to be. Maybe they're saving it for if he gets caught with an illegal substance.
#61 - the journalists at the tabloids really have gone downhill, you're right!
Old 23-08-2015, 12:09 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman100 View Post
Wolves fan in peace!

Absolutely delighted for Bakary on his performance and goal yesterday. You really do have a gem there who is NEVER afraid to take on defenders and shoot with his lethal left foot. I have seen Wolves home and away since the dark days of the mid-eighties, I was lucky to see the Steve Bull years, and I was there to see a 16 year old Robbie Keane make his debut in a 2-0 win at Norwich (he got both goals). Well Sako is our modern day version - my third favourite Wolves player of all time.

He could have left us when we got relegated into League One, but he stayed loyal and fired us (pretty much single-handed) back into the Championship, and last season we finished 7th mainly due to him. We knew he was leaving once his contract ended and wanted PL football that Wolves couldn't offer him. We love this guy to bits.

The fact we are 17th now (appreciate it's early days) shows how much he meant to us. Crystal Palace now have our hero, and all Wolves fans are following his exploits now (read our MolineuxMix forum if you don't believe me!)

Remember this guy had no pre-season, and I believe Wolves gave him his own fitness regime to help him keep fit until he found a club. What he did yesterday he will do each game he plays and I fully expect him to terrorise defences constantly and unleash left foot strikes, on target, very regularly. Combined with the talent you already have, he can only get better.

Good luck for the season, and like all Wolves fans, we wil be watch Bakary's career develop with so much interest with the Eagles. The 'Mali Eagle' has landed.
Do you think he can play upfront on his own?
Old 23-08-2015, 12:21 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman100 View Post
Wolves fan in peace!

Thank you Macman for a generous endorsement of an ex-player. He did well, and put himself about a lot for a big bloke in hot conditions. Especially given he's not had a full pre-season with us.

Your mail is in total contrast to the bile heaped on Wickham on here by the Sunderland fans....time will tell whether they were correct, or very bitter.
Old 23-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Probationary User

Macman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMacman100 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Can he play up front on his own? He would certainly give it his best shot, but personally speaking (and that might not be every Wolves' fans view) it wouldn't be the best option. Attacking left sided midfield, where can run at defenders will be his best position. He won't score many headers, or right footed goals, but fierce left foot screamers and volleys will be plentiful. His second half performance yesterday was what he did at Wolves for (pretty much) 90 minutes a game. Every time he got the ball, we expected magic, and he rarely let us down.

We were all hoping he wouldn't get on your bench so we could have him back on loan in January!
Old 23-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

willcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just seen highlights of the Villa game. Bakery looks very good and a bit different to our other options. Powerful and direct. I can see him being a match winner!