Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Do you think he can play upfront on his own?
LOL LOL LOL
Old 23-08-2015, 03:19 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sure I read a Pardew quote in Mail that it was SP who persuaded him to go for him ?
Old 23-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Great signing for Palace. I'm a little bewildered as to why we didn't have more competition for him. You'd have thought he'd be fighting off offers with a shitty stick.
Old 23-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by willcpfc View Post
Just seen highlights of the Villa game. Bakery looks very good and a bit different to our other options. Powerful and direct. I can see him being a match winner!
I agree, now he's scored 1 goal I think he will go on a roll. The main reason we managed to sign him is because we offered him the most dough.
Old 23-08-2015, 03:40 PM

itsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineitsrickyb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Great signing for Palace. I'm a little bewildered as to why we didn't have more competition for him. You'd have thought he'd be fighting off offers with a shitty stick.
Wolves fans were desperate he didn't go to WBA.

Logically you'd think he only would have interested three or four mid-table teams. Doubt he'd run his contract down for a transfer to relegation fodder and he's probably not top six material (unless with us )
Old 23-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Banned by Moderators

willcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know a fair few Wolverhampton fans, as I live in that part of the world.

They all rate Bakary extremely highly. The consensus is that Palace will suit his game very well. They are gutted he is not with them but have nothing but praise for how he conducted himself during his time with them. He is also a very nice guy by all accounts. I think he is a great acquisition
Old 23-08-2015, 04:11 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Considering he hasn't had a proper pre season, plus it was a million degrees yesterday I thought his workrate was excellent.

Will only get fitter as the season goes on and that combined with a very powerful left foot means he's going to be a big asset for us this season
Old 23-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
I agree, now he's scored 1 goal I think he will go on a roll. The main reason we managed to sign him is because we offered him the most dough.
I think it's the yeast we can expect.
Old 29-08-2015, 05:17 PM

chrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskchrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskchrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskchrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskchrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskchrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskchrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskchrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskchrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskchrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at duskchrystalsfan wrote that song of summer that blackbirds sing at dusk
I thought this was a very astute signing mainly because he looks like the sort of player to score goals from nowhere, but he has a lot more to his game than I realised. Powerfull, passes well and able to beat his man. 2 goals & an assist is a fantastic start, and judging from the love from Wolves fans, a player that shows loyalty and a commitment to his club. I love him !
Old 29-08-2015, 05:21 PM

Kosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a sneaky feeling some big teams will be coming for one of our wingers in January - and it might not be Yala or Wilf.

Last edited by Kosowski; 29-08-2015 at 05:25 PM.
Old 29-08-2015, 05:23 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosowski View Post
I have a sneaky feeling some big teams will be coming for one of our wingers in January - and it might not be the Yala or Wilf.
They can **** off, I think the tide is changing and mid table clubs arent selling their best players anymore.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/

Last edited by maestro; 29-08-2015 at 05:37 PM.
Old 29-08-2015, 05:23 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Absolutely fantastic player and signing - a real menace. Love watching him play.
Old 29-08-2015, 05:31 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Gutsy player fits the ethos , well done S P.
Old 29-08-2015, 05:35 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
They can **** off, I think the tide is changing and mid table clubs and selling their best players anymore.
Exactly, teams don't need to sell like they used to.
Old 29-08-2015, 05:44 PM

V.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

From a wolves forum
Old 29-08-2015, 05:47 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalarkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What a signing! Talk about instant impact...
Old 29-08-2015, 05:48 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What. A. Signing.
Old 29-08-2015, 05:50 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had no idea he was this good. Ridiculous signing. Well done CPFC.
Old 29-08-2015, 06:00 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pards spoke about liking the idea of bringing a fresh Yala or Wilf off the bench each week to run at tired defenders, if Sako keeps this going he'll be able to
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 29-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Great signing, got a great eye for goal.