Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Should Puncheon be dropped?
Yes 562 81.92%
No 124 18.08%
Voters: 686. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2019, 09:53 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Good luck JP, some great moments and memories.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:07 PM

Palacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Good luck JP, some great moments and memories.

Iíll second that!
Old 10-05-2019, 10:35 PM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC31 View Post
Hard to wish the Best to someone who likes throwing Belts around. Looked like a right punk. Will do well in the Championship i guess.
Wont somebody think of the bouncers!!!!
Old 10-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Your boy does an awful lot of crying by the sound of it. Is this him?

Youre a bit of a div arent you.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:13 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Your boy does an awful lot of crying by the sound of it. Is this him?

Where did I get down to? Was it seven?

Six
Five
Four...
Old 10-05-2019, 11:22 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Youre a bit of a div arent you.
Bit of a Millwall more like.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:50 PM

Arbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArbroath Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great player.
My favourite memory of JP is Anfield 2015. I was unfortunately in the corporate Liverpool end with my son, best mate and his son who all supported Liverpool. It was Steven Gerrard's Anfield Swansong to boot which made it even sweeter. His free kick was sublime and shut them all up.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:03 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Bit of a Millwall more like.
Theres a difference?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:44 AM

moosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoosey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
Some lovely words from Punch

Puncheon himself expressed his gratitude to everyone at the club and his pride at his time here, saying: "Itís been an honour and a privilege to have represented my hometown club and I leave with memories that will stay with me forever.

"I would like to thank everyone at Palace; in particular all of my teammates and the managers and coaches Iíve played under. Thank you to all of the amazing backroom staff, including the medical team for your relentless work in helping me back from injury, Danny the Kitman, Christine our club secretary and all of the fantastic kitchen staff for everything youíve done for me during my time at Selhurst Park.

"A special thank you to the Chairman Steve Parish, who has always been a huge figure of support for me throughout my time here. Steve has the very best interests of the club at heart and I thank him for everything heís done.

"I cannot leave without a mention to our fans. The love and support youíve always shown me through thick and thin will stay with me forever. Itís meant everything. Thank you for always believing in me and this great club.

"To have had the honour of captaining the club, my club, the club I supported as a boy, will always remain with me as one of my proudest achievements. Iíve loved every minute of my time at Palace and would like to wish everyone at the club, and our amazing fans, all of the very best for the future."

There's a typo on To view the link you have to Register or Login about this.
"Thank you to all of the amazing backroom staff, including... Danny the titman, Christine [etc]"

Nice work if you can get it, I suppose.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
You have to wonder how that happens on a copy/paste job...
Old 12-05-2019, 07:23 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
I swear I thought Puncheon had died or something today when I saw the display by the HF.

I've got a theory for this Puncheon adulation thing. I think people were so traumatised by the 0-3 loss to Millwall and especially the 'you take it up the arse' chant for the last 20 or 30 minutes of the game that people have appropriated the man who did the damage. It's a false position of magnanimity; it reminds me of how Romell was rehabilitated after WWII and why the king of the Zulus was invited to England after Islandwana and the Zula war to meet queen Victoria. If we adulate Puncheon and put him on a pedestal as being a great Palace servant it shrinks everything he did for Millwall including that disastrous 0-3 defeat that led to George Burley getting the sack.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:51 PM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What was the HF display?
Old 12-05-2019, 09:55 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
JP Millwall legend fact, did ok for us nothing more.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:01 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tbf without him we wouldn't be where we are now. Single handedly kept.us up with his goals which helped us build. Also by the sounds of it was very important behind the scenes. His career here was probably slightly mared by the fact Pardew played him as a CDM.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:51 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Millwall mates telling me he's been in to see their Manager and he might be on his way to them?
Old 04-07-2019, 07:55 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Millwall mates telling me he's been in to see their Manager and he might be on his way to them?
I though this might happen, as long as he doesn’t say his career highlight was scoring a hat trick against Palace !
Old 04-07-2019, 07:57 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Is Millwall his boyhood club?
Old 05-07-2019, 05:12 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely everyone has seen the puncheon aged 10 in a palace shirt?
Old 05-07-2019, 05:16 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
Surely everyone has seen the puncheon aged 10 in a palace shirt?
His agent is photoshopping as we speak.

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 07-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Who cares in hindsight who Puncheon supported as a kid, he scored some important goals for us and was a crucial signing when we first came up.