Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Parish said the dossier story was nonsense.

Agreed
Old 02-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
All I'm saying is that Kelly is not good enough to play PL football. I can't imagine any sane person arguing with that.
I am. He has played Premier League football his whole career. Never let us down, only lost form in a team that was badly exposed and looked hopeless at the back, including Dann who was exceptional before. Had his comfidence shot by playing left back, the same damage was done to Ward who has only just started to get over it.

I wouldn't argue with you if you said you dont rate him, or we should upgrade buy to say he is out of his depth in the Premiership is bollox.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Agreed
But haven't you just said he mentioned Kelly in the dossier ?

My gut feel was right

Old 02-04-2017, 04:00 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=McpfcS;13556888]Why would I tell you, somebody who has spent the day abusing me (which is fine), where I sit.

Also how could this possibly prove I wasn't a troll?

Payroll - you're obviously an angry man who can't help but be abusive - I have no interest in exchanging posts with you.[/QUOTE

You've answered my question fine thanks.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
I am. He has played Premier League football his whole career. Never let us down, only lost form in a team that was badly exposed and looked hopeless at the back, including Dann who was exceptional before. Had his comfidence shot by playing left back, the same damage was done to Ward who has only just started to get over it.

I wouldn't argue with you if you said you dont rate him, or we should upgrade buy to say he is out of his depth in the Premiership is bollox.

Insane
Old 02-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Banned by Moderators

Martin Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
But haven't you just said he mentioned Kelly in the dossier ?

Yes. That was reported by a number of mainstream media outlets.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sam agrees entirely. Reportedly telling the owners exactly that in the alleged 'dossier'.

He leaves him out whenever he can just like Ledley. Both will be gone in the summer - thank God.
Kelly has a contract extension you doughnut.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:02 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes
Oh my god you're not very good at this are you?
Old 02-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Kelly has a contract extension you doughnut.

That doesn't mean he won't be leaving. Doughnut.
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Insane
You said to me earlier argue a point. Well how is my arguement insane?

Quote:
What about Goats questions you fraud
Old 02-04-2017, 04:04 PM

Goat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is here
Quote:
Haha I haven't got time to read or respond to that. Small number of short bullet points fine and I'll try and find some time.
Haven't got time to read or respond yet you sit here for hours chatting shit? I'd say you've got plenty of time but know you can't answer the points.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
You said to me earlier argue a point. Well how is my arguement insane?

Anyone that think Kelly has proven himself to be capable at PL level is beyond delusion or hasn't watched any games this season. It's an 'alternative fact' in The Donald's parlance.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Weed View Post
Haven't got time to read or respond yet you sit here for hours chatting shit? I'd say you've got plenty of time but know you can't answer the points.

If you have a specific question ask it - I'm not reading or responding to an essay.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:09 PM

Goat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is here
Quote:
If you have a specific question ask it - I'm not reading or responding to an essay.
It's not an essay though is it fam, it's 5 or 6 questions in sentences, nice try.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
And yet you've just agreed it was nonsense
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
It's not an essay though is it fam, it's 5 or 6 questions in sentences, nice try.

Fam! Hahahahaha
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Anyone that think Kelly has proven himself to be capable at PL level is beyond delusion or hasn't watched any games this season. It's an 'alternative fact' in The Donald's parlance.
Lets have a vote by posters on here shall we. See how many of us are 'delusional'

Either Vote:
CAPABLE
or
INCAPABLE

I vote CAPABLE.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
He only proved he has no arguement. Maybe his wife has cheaten on him so he is on here berating Kelly after he featured in our best win in over a year.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
And yet you've just agreed it was nonsense

I haven't. I've agreed Pairsh denied it.

None of us know whether it was nonsense or not. It's a pretty simple concept.