Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Exactly no details were ever given out on names that i have seen reported.... Made-up crap!

They were. Kelly was singled out according to some press reporting at the time.

In any case it doesn't really matter - the facts are Sam (like anyone with any sense) knew he needed replacing and he did that with not one but two signings.

To Sam's great credit he quickly understood where our weaknesses lay and dealt with them. Of course he was desperate to replace Ward as well but couldn't get a RB over the line.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
They were. Kelly was singled out according to some press reporting at the time.

In any case it doesn't really matter - the facts are Sam (like anyone with any sense) knew he needed replacing and he did that with not one but two signings.

To Sam's great credit he quickly understood where our weaknesses lay and dealt with them. Of course he was desperate to replace Ward as well but couldn't get a RB over the line.
So links needed saying Sam wanted Kelly and Ward out in this paperwork he was meant to have sent the Yanks..? Your making this up!
Old 02-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Martin Kelly

Quote:
So links needed saying Sam wanted Kelly and Ward out in this paperwork he was meant to have sent the Yanks..? Your making this up!

Don't know where you've got Ward from no suggestion he ever featured in the alleged dossier. It's undeniable Sam wanted Kelly and Ward replaced - he replaced one and tried desperately to replace the other. He was right to do so and we're much better for it.

Anyway I think we've done this to death. The bottom line is we are much better for Kelly not playing regularly and Sam takes credit for putting that right quickly.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Don't know where you've got Ward from no suggestion he ever featured in the alleged dossier. It's undeniable Sam wanted Kelly and Ward replaced - he replaced one and tried desperately to replace the other. He was right to do so and we're much better for it.

Anyway I think we've done this to death. The bottom line is we are much better for Kelly not playing regularly and Sam takes credit for putting that right quickly.
I got Ward from you saying Sam was desperate to replace him...But you have made that up too... Buying another Rightback could just be competition or cover!
Old 02-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
I got Ward from you saying Sam was desperate to replace him...But you have made that up too... Buying another Rightback could just be competition or cover!

Okay your clearly intent on being obtuse. I'm sure Carl Jenkinson would've been natural cover for Joel Ward hmm!

Enough now - you're becoming dangerously obsessed with me like that idiot Payroll. And I'm sure you don't want to be considered in his bracket!
Old 02-04-2017, 09:14 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Kelly is an average player. He's okay cover and that's how he will be used. He gives 100% so no complaints from me. He's not stealing a living from us like Beardy twat
Old 02-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
Kelly is an average player. He's okay cover and that's how he will be used. He gives 100% so no complaints from me. He's not stealing a living from us like Beardy twat

Ledley? Controversial. Though I agree entirely.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
A second shockjock poster has appeared
Old 02-04-2017, 10:40 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here

Last edited by CP-RJW; 02-04-2017 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Wrong thread
Old 02-04-2017, 10:41 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Decent backup, don't understand the hate some reserve for him.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:57 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Decent backup, don't understand the hate some reserve for him.
'Some'... you mean a lone nut.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:17 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Kelly seems like a solid pro to me, never questioned his commitment and can play all across the back 4.

However as good as cover as he is, I wouldn't wish to see him play week in week out.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
'Some'... you mean a lone nut.
Well there's a few around me at Selhurst who don't seem to be fans of Martin but I'm assuming (and hoping) it was mostly reactions to him being skinned by wingers, as opposed to long standing hate.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:11 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mate i'm not sure what you're on about - everyone is aware that the press reported about this dossier existing. It's not a secret.

In any case it's not a big issue. As I've said none of us know if it was true or not.
I'm not denying the dossier.

I'm denying that the press ever reported that Kelly was ever singled out... now you've been called out on it, you're changing your story. I've actually googled it, from your advice, and not found anything

It seems you're a liar and an idiot.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:23 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Think the big question is, will it be Delaney or Kelly to partner Sakho?
Old 03-04-2017, 04:41 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kelly is fine as a pure squad player to be called upon in emergencies. The more he plays the more trouble we will be in but for the odd game he's okay
Old 03-04-2017, 06:05 AM

CheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCheeseRolls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Playing under a Pulis or Allardyce is exactly what Kelly needs not a maverick manager like Pardew.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:11 AM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I'm not denying the dossier.

I'm denying that the press ever reported that Kelly was ever singled out... now you've been called out on it, you're changing your story. I've actually googled it, from your advice, and not found anything

It seems you're a liar and an idiot.
And a look at me bellend
Old 03-04-2017, 06:20 AM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Think the big question is, will it be Delaney or Kelly to partner Sakho?
Delaney and Sakho are both lefties aren't they.

It's how we defend as a unit I suppose so who knows.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:05 AM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payroll Legend View Post
Delaney and Sakho are both lefties aren't they.
Don't bring politics into it.