Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-04-2017, 10:07 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
The congenital 'slagger-offers' on here are so fixed in their habits that they can't even control the reflex when the whole team perform brilliantly, they still have to find some 'scape-goat' to have a go at.
Sad.
It's always so black and white and full of vitriol. Yet they wonder why no-one wants to "debate" with them.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:14 AM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Like yesterday??

Come on - 30mins playing in a back 6 hardly erodes all the terrible performances up to now.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:15 AM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
It's always so black and white and full of vitriol. Yet they wonder why no-one wants to "debate" with them.

No vitriol from me - quite the opposite.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:15 AM

Jubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
One of the worst players ever to play for us. Not his fault just so far out of his depth it's untrue. If we have to rely on him in the next 9 games we'll be relegated.
You cant have been watching Palace for long then!! cos over the years I have been watching there are many way worse players than Martin Kelly to have work the red & blue and before that the claret & blue
Old 02-04-2017, 10:18 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I'd say he was the third best right back we have and probably 5th best centre back. His passing and positioning has at times been a bit iffy as well.

He is however, an absolute proffessional and always gives 100% for the cause. I feel with the new coaching setup he will vastly improve things like positional awareness and decision making. He's not going to be played at left back again and can concentrate as becoming a decent backup in his preferred position within a tight defensive unit.

I like him.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:25 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubrique Eagle View Post
You cant have been watching Palace for long then!! cos over the years I have been watching there are many way worse players than Martin Kelly to have work the red & blue and before that the claret & blue
Well done for being old.

I'm 32 and have been going to Selhurst since I was 10 and he's one of the worst I can remember.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:26 AM

Jubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJubrique Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
No vitriol from me - quite the opposite.
So calling a player SHIT is not vitriol?? Must be nice living your polite little world !!

There are many players over the years that deserve abuse for lack of effort etc. but someone who always gives 100% and is very professional deserves more respect in my world regardless of ability or perceived ability.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:27 AM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
So calling a player SHIT is not vitriol?? Must be nice living your polite little world !!

There are many players over the years that deserve abuse for lack of effort etc. but someone who always gives 100% and is very professional deserves more respect in my world regardless of ability or perceived ability.
He's a Brighton fan. He's been outed.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:29 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Come on - 30mins playing in a back 6 hardly erodes all the terrible performances up to now.
But it does show that when played to his strengths and not out of position, in a team playing with renewed confidence, he can be adequate back up - which is all we ask of him really.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:30 AM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He's equally shit at right back. He's just a useless footballer at this level.
He is a centre back !!! And you are a doughnut!
Old 02-04-2017, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Well done for being old.

I'm 32 and have been going to Selhurst since I was 10 and he's one of the worst I can remember.
LOLO thanks maybe one day if your lucky you will get there too

but seriously ... if you have been watching palace for 22 years .... you will have seen plenty of crap players ..... if not you want the name of my optician?
Old 02-04-2017, 10:34 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Well done for being old.

Itzak zohar? That left back loanee we had.. amir or something along those lines.. he was quite literally a joke.. dorman... the list could go on

Dude there have been far far worse players than Kelly. He is a good squad player
Old 02-04-2017, 10:37 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
LOLO thanks maybe one day if your lucky you will get there too

but seriously ... if you have been watching palace for 22 years .... you will have seen plenty of crap players ..... if not you want the name of my optician?
I'm not saying I haven't seen plenty of crap players but Kelly falls within those for me.

I just want to say though that as pointed out by others, you can't fault his effort and I will always support him at the games.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoonara View Post

He's never ever been a CB - not sure where you've got this nonsense from.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:

I accept all of that but he's still shit. Why the reluctance to be honest.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:42 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
He is being honest, because it's what he believes.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
He is being honest, because it's what he believes.

I don't think so.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
I think it would be prudent to accept that what is being expressed is opinion, not fact. He has an honest opinion.

I accept you have an opinion. I do not agree with it.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:51 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoonara View Post
A doughnut is far too polite
Old 02-04-2017, 11:53 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
From what I saw under Pardew this season Kelly was no worse than Ward or Dann were, but he got more criticism as Dann had been class for the past two years and Ward was one of our promotion squad heroes. Just my take on it though.