Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:18 PM

Goat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McpfcS View Post
Another good point well made. Suggest you get an education instead.
You conveniently seem to ignore posts that you can't disprove. Nice deflection tactics.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:39 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Adequate job? Have you seen him play live this season!
Have you?

That's the question.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:42 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Weed View Post
Did he actually say that? If so
He said Kelly was one of the worst players he'd ever seen at Palace and that he's been a season ticket holder for 27 years.

Which in my book makes him an idiot or a liar.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:56 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hes also 32 and been going since he was 10
do not feed the nsc troll
Old 02-04-2017, 03:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
hes also 32 and been going since he was 10
do not feed the nsc troll

Grow up big guy. You can't go through life thinking anyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll. The world is not against you - stop making excuses.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:09 PM

Goat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is hereGoat Weed Sam the man is here
Quote:
Grow up big guy. You can't go through life thinking anyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll. The world is not against you - stop making excuses.
Care to address the numerous posts you've missed over the past couple of pages or are you going to just address the ones having a pop at you?
Old 02-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Care to address the numerous posts you've missed over the past couple of pages or are you going to just address the ones having a pop at you?

Please clarify what you want an answer to - I wasn't aware I had missed anything?
Old 02-04-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Please clarify what you want an answer to - I wasn't aware I had missed anything?
Where is your season ticket. I don't mean which seat etc. Which stand are you in?
Old 02-04-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Numerous posts debunking your opinion on Kelly and Ledley over the past couple of pages.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Numerous posts debunking your opinion on Kelly and Ledley over the past couple of pages.
He's not Palace.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payroll Legend View Post
He's not Palace.
Is there any evidence of that? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, his opinions aren't particularly informed with reason or logic, but I don't see anything to suggest he's not a Palace fan. Questionable if he's trolling though, granted.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:

My view is well known - they are both not good enough to play in a team that has ambitions to stay in the PL.

I thought you had some specific questions?
Old 02-04-2017, 03:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

Martin Kelly

Quote:
He's not Palace.

I think you've become obsessed with me. I don't blame you.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
My view is well known - they are both not good enough to play in a team that has ambitions to stay in the PL.

I thought you had some specific questions?
What are your reasonings for the following-

Stating Joel Ward isn't a premier league right back, despite the fact he's played in the premier league for 3/4 seasons, to a reasonable standard when played in a defensively organised team.

Why does technique equal the difference between being a premier league quality full back or not, despite the clue being in the title, defender?

Why are you basing your judgements of Ledley and Kelly not being good enough based off of 1 season? rather than the past 2/3 seasons they have been here, when they have both been dependable and reliable members of the squad. Both players have been part of a premier league squad that has picked up numerous wins.

You are aware that judgement of any player based off of Pardew's run this season is unfair in the extreme given the tactics, confidence and organisation of said team? This isn't even taking into account Kelly being played out of position.

At what stage in the 2014/15 and 2015/16 season did Kelly, aside from maybe the odd individual game, ever do anything but perform adequately? as a backup full back/centre back.

As a start.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:31 PM

Quote:
I think you've become obsessed with me. I don't blame you.
Where do you sit at Selhurst? You've had a season ticket for 27 years or so you say. Where do you sit? I don't expect an answer. I've rumbled you.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:42 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sam agrees entirely. Reportedly telling the owners exactly that in the alleged 'dossier'.

He leaves him out whenever he can just like Ledley. Both will be gone in the summer - thank God.
Can you find the report where Kelly was called out by Sam in the dossier?
Old 02-04-2017, 03:43 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Could you also list all the goals/points he cost us this season?
Old 02-04-2017, 03:48 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Parish said the dossier story was nonsense.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Where do you sit at Selhurst? You've had a season ticket for 27 years or so you say. Where do you sit? I don't expect an answer. I've rumbled you.

Why would I tell you, somebody who has spent the day abusing me (which is fine), where I sit.

Also how could this possibly prove I wasn't a troll?

Payroll - you're obviously an angry man who can't help but be abusive - I have no interest in exchanging posts with you.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
What are your reasonings for the following-

Stating Joel Ward isn't a premier league right back, despite the fact he's played in the premier league for 3/4 seasons, to a reasonable standard when played in a defensively organised team.

Why does technique equal the difference between being a premier league quality full back or not, despite the clue being in the title, defender?

Why are you basing your judgements of Ledley and Kelly not being good enough based off of 1 season? rather than the past 2/3 seasons they have been here, when they have both been dependable and reliable members of the squad. Both players have been part of a premier league squad that has picked up numerous wins.

You are aware that judgement of any player based off of Pardew's run this season is unfair in the extreme given the tactics, confidence and organisation of said team? This isn't even taking into account Kelly being played out of position.

At what stage in the 2014/15 and 2015/16 season did Kelly, aside from maybe the odd individual game, ever do anything but perform adequately? as a backup full back/centre back.

As a start.

Haha I haven't got time to read or respond to that. Small number of short bullet points fine and I'll try and find some time.