Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-01-2019, 09:47 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
From playing Santa to CONKERS! How police chief who was under fire over Gatwick drone chaos has history of dodging tough questions (but is happy to pose for positive PR shots)

We get a mention in this

To view the link you have to Register or Login
The Daily Fail can't even get that right.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:57 PM

CPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
From playing Santa to CONKERS! How police chief who was under fire over Gatwick drone chaos has history of dodging tough questions (but is happy to pose for positive PR shots)

We get a mention in this

To view the link you have to Register or Login
“WRONGLY CLAIMED BRIGHTON ALBION FANS BROUGHT WEAPONS TO A GAME“
Old 10-01-2019, 02:27 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
he will probably entitled to £150,000 Per annum pension too.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:21 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_AwayDays View Post
“WRONGLY CLAIMED BRIGHTON ALBION FANS BROUGHT WEAPONS TO A GAME“

Maybe that’s the current hypothesis after they decided we didn’t
Old 18-02-2019, 06:30 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Are Sussex plod still dicking around?
Old 18-02-2019, 08:04 AM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
muddy the waters long enough,...and it will all go away.

Hillsborough
Shoreham air crash

etc
Old 16-04-2019, 09:34 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Hello all. Sussex Police sent us a response to our second FOIA request. Just 412 days after we submitted it!

Here's what we've posted on FB and Twitter.

Quote:
You may remember we received the attached Decision Notice from the Information Commissioners Office in December 2018 relating to our request on Sussex Police's basis for alleging ticketless fans entered the stadium.

Somewhat predictably, Sussex Police didn't even respond to the ICO until threatened with legal proceedings for not responding even to the decision notice.

They replied yesterday. 412 days after our original FOIA request. 118 after the decision notice.

Despite alleging that a 'large number of fans may have entered the stadium without tickets' they:

a. Have made no arrests.
b. Have failed to identify any suspects.
c. Have received no reports of fans stopped without tickets.
d. Based the entire allegation on CCTV footage.

It’s clear that Sussex Police have made an egregious comment on the back of CCTV footage of a number of fans entering the stadium through an exit.

They were unable to substantiate the allegation. There was no reasonable suspicion.

This was an allegation that South Yorkshire Police also made against Liverpool fans at Hillsborough in the aftermath of 96 fans dying. It sets a dangerous precedent when a public body fabricates allegations based purely on CCTV footage.

Sussex Police must know how flimsy this basis was for allegation by fact they failed to answer these very simple questions for over a year.

So, in conclusion, there were no weapons found, nor was there ever conclusive proof that ticketless fans entered the stadium. Sussex Police haven't identified any of the people they claim were ticketless, and they subsequently haven't made any arrests.

We are still awaiting a substantial response to our request for an internal review (we expect an ICO Decision Notice to be published relating to this in due course), and in the meantime we'll have a think about any further steps we need to take.

However, we reaffirm our call for Chief Inspector Simon Nelson to face disciplinary proceedings and for @sussex_police to unequivocally admit that he lied when he made the statements in the immediate aftermath of the match.
Attached Images
File Type: png Sussex Police Letter.PNG (51.3 KB, 211 views)
Old 16-04-2019, 10:01 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Good work.

You’ve probably made yourself enemy No 1 in East Sussex.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:06 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Good work.

Oh, I'm very aware of that! Good thing I'm a goody two shoes.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:14 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Wooooo scary.

Seriously, well done RDS and everyone else involved in this.

Having seen last nights Panorama on the Gatwick drones 'Incident', Sussex constabulary do seem to suffer from both incompetence and an aversion to being held accountable.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:15 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
I wasn’t there, but if I recall correctly those who were said the Palace fans who went through that exit had come from the queue to get in legitimately at the shut turnstiles (or should I say ‘turn styles’ ).

So the balance of probability is that they did have tickets on them, they just got cheesed off at being shut out and took a quick opportunity to get in the ground.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:25 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I wasn’t there, but if I recall correctly those who were said the Palace fans who went through that exit had come from the queue to get in legitimately at the shut turnstiles (or should I say ‘turn styles’ ).

So the balance of probability is that they did have tickets on them, they just got cheesed off at being shut out and took a quick opportunity to get in the ground.
The game had started and they had tickets .... If I was in that waiting queue they I would have gone through an open gate to gain entry ... It's an obvious response in such circumstances!
And very dangerous when the same thing happened at Hillsborough .... Another reason why they wish to hide their actions on the day.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:42 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
Hello all. Sussex Police sent us a response to our second FOIA request. Just 412 days after we submitted it!

Here's what we've posted on FB and Twitter.

Great work from you lads. I wish I had taken my case further. Being kettled outside the ground for a whole half (with a ticket) and then marched to the station and sent home without seeing a second of the game, was scandalous. Best I got was my match ticket refund.

Did anyone go down the Amanda Jacks route and try and push it further?
Old 21-04-2019, 05:13 PM

BollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Great work from you lads. I wish I had taken my case further. Being kettled outside the ground for a whole half (with a ticket) and then marched to the station and sent home without seeing a second of the game, was scandalous. Best I got was my match ticket refund.

Did anyone go down the Amanda Jacks route and try and push it further?
i've been with her the whole way. The policing that night was atrocious - bullying and intimidating. Having been rounded up and held at the station we arrived late, then I had to deck a brighton **** who was going for my son. only to be kettled outside until the end of the game Sussex coppers are ***** with a capital C
Old 23-05-2019, 03:44 PM

coxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcoxswain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In December 2017 I made 2 FOI requests to Sussex Police seeking details about how their false claim came into the public domain and about their policing of the Brighton match in general. In June last year they refused to disclose the information. I asked them to review the decision on 3 July 2018. They did not reply and I complained to ICO on 1 September. SP purported to answer some questions on 13 March but continued to refuse to disclose the rest. Today ICO served them with a decision notice requiring them to disclose the rest within 35 calendar days. (SP sought to argue for an exemption based on the proposition that disclosure would harm their ability to investigate misconduct. To support this they argued that disclosure would enable criminals to target areas of vulnerability. Since this has nothing to do with investigating misconduct, it's not surprising that ICO didn't agree!) Given RDSdaEAGLE"s experience I'm not holding my breath for a prompt reply. But we'll keep chasing them.
Old 23-05-2019, 05:11 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good work.
Old 23-05-2019, 05:40 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Top stuff. Keep it up!
Old 23-05-2019, 06:01 PM

bhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhb came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As others have said, excellent work by the people following this up.
As an aside, it looks like the 'apology' has now been removed from the Sussex police website, as the link on the opening post of this thread no longer takes you to their statement.
Old 23-05-2019, 06:30 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good work Coxswain and others chasing the liars
Old 24-05-2019, 08:17 AM

BollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wish to second the majority view here and thank you Coxswain for standing up to the bullies.