Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:59 AM

Dr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
What's Spanish for you know what I mean, know what I mean. Thought the interview was very good seemed a likable level headed bloke. What did get me was how small Jules looked next to him and Wayne.
Sabes?
Old 05-07-2018, 08:03 AM

Dr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDr Mags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOL_Beagle View Post
The poster put in the phrase 'you know what I mean' as, if you listen to Wilf-speak, its a well-used phrase of his. So the 'gag' is, if he comes under Wilf's tutilage, Guaita will be you-know-what-I-meaning alot

Thanks for explaining. I had assumed that people had seen the Wilf film clip so would get the gist.
I love Wilf more than life itself though not as an exponent of the English language (like very many footballers)
Old 05-07-2018, 08:27 AM

Palace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace43 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOL_Beagle View Post
The poster put in the phrase 'you know what I mean' as, if you listen to Wilf-speak, its a well-used phrase of his. So the 'gag' is, if he comes under Wilf's tutilage, Guaita will be you-know-what-I-meaning alot
Ah fair enough!
Old 05-07-2018, 09:09 AM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some interesting analysis on Guaita here:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-07-2018, 09:34 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Just watched his interview. Seems like a top bloke.

Nice that he can communicate through Jules until he masters English. Sounds as if he should know a fair bit already having studied it since Christmas.

He's an absolute unit as well!

Welcome Vicente
Old 06-07-2018, 05:56 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PemboExpress View Post
Some interesting analysis on Guaita here:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Hopefully we concede lots of penalties then.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:56 PM

Donaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDonaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDonaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDonaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDonaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDonaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDonaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDonaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDonaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDonaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDonaldtrumpin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
It has gone from one extreme to the other, can someone tell him to tone it all down, you joined Palace we get it. Tweeting every 5 bloody minutes.
Na I like that to be fair. Shows he's keen
Old 13-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Guessing Wayne not willing to give up that number 13 shirt. Guaita wore 31 yesterday.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:32 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
CPFC table tennis champ (if you follow JW on insta you'll know what I mean)
Old 15-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Need more table tennis videos on social media.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:33 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
Need more table tennis videos on social media.
it was a decent battle to be fair. Saw bits of Andros/PVA yesterday
Old 16-07-2018, 01:56 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Guessing Wayne not willing to give up that number 13 shirt. Guaita wore 31 yesterday.
Really is time for Jules to pass his shirt on. Old fashioned but good to see first choice 11 playing in the shirts that correspond to their positions.
Old 15-12-2018, 05:27 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great Premier League debut from Guaita, that low down save was very impressive.
Old 15-12-2018, 05:30 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amazing to see a decent keepe in goal for palace today. Excellent distribution , amazing finger tip save. Caught everything
Old 15-12-2018, 05:33 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Very commanding in the air and he caught the high balls well rather than choosing to punch the ball out.
Old 15-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Amazing save which won us 2 points!

Should keep his place next week.
Old 15-12-2018, 05:39 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
He's a bit of a nutter.
Old 15-12-2018, 05:39 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
He did also nearly cost us a very silly goal. Just to add some balance
Old 15-12-2018, 05:41 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Good performance but Leicester were also poor with very little on goal so not alot of data to work with, no reason she shouldnt start the next game though
Old 15-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
He did also nearly cost us a very silly goal. Just to add some balance
His Speroni moment but without a goal conceded