Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-12-2018, 06:27 PM

NickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Can't really ask anymore. Came in finally, made his debut and kept a clean sheet. Makes me laugh people are literally trying to find any reason they can to have a dig.

"He trod on the white line before walking off the pitch at Half Time and it set my OCD off something chronic so he has to be dropped for Wayne again next week."
He looked comfortable except for the time he was fouled by Vardy.

The save was an excellent reflex save. I was shocked he got anything on it. His kicking was far more accurate than Hennesey’s which marks a pleasant change. He picked out Sørloth with a perfect kick late on.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:29 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickinOx View Post

The save was an excellent reflex save. I was shocked he got anything on it. His kicking was far more accurate than Hennesey’s which marks a pleasant change. He picked out Sørloth with a perfect kick late on.
On t'radio as I was driving home from work two or three times he was mentioned as picking out our players with pin point balls.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:32 PM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Can't really ask anymore. Came in finally, made his debut and kept a clean sheet. Makes me laugh people are literally trying to find any reason they can to have a dig.

"He trod on the white line before walking off the pitch at Half Time and it set my OCD off something chronic so he has to be dropped for Wayne again next week."
You think the error he made with Vardy was 'any reason'? I think if he tries that against Man City they will score. Tbf I still think the conditions didn't help him.

The save he made from Vardy was very good. He does suffer from the same problem Hennessey has from kicking the ball namely that there isn't a target man. I'm guessing in Spain he would be more used to rolling and throwing the ball out to his defenders to build from the back.
"The wise are instructed by reason; ordinary minds by experience; the stupid, by necessity; and brutes by instinct."
EE site palacecomrades com
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
Old 15-12-2018, 06:35 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by evvo111 View Post
You think the error he made with Vardy was 'any reason'? I think if he tries that against Man City they will score. Tbf I still think the conditions didn't help him.

The save he made from Vardy was very good. He does suffer from the same problem Hennessey has from kicking the ball namely that there isn't a target man. I'm guessing in Spain he would be more used to rolling and throwing the ball out to his defenders to build from the back.
This is what I mean though. He got away with it, it's gone he kept a clean sheet. It's not the same as say... Dropping a straight forward header straight at him between his legs culminating in a goal and a 1-0 defeat to a team who hadn't won in about 14 games.

Show me a goalkeeper who doesn't have the odd moment every so often. De Gea, Neuer, Lloris, Ter Stegen, Courtois they all have moments. Wayne's have just been too regular (in the past!).

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 15-12-2018 at 06:40 PM.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:36 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by evvo111 View Post
I'm guessing in Spain he would be more used to rolling and throwing the ball out to his defenders to build from the back.
Agreed, and it was noticeable that a fair few times he collected the ball then looked for quick throw out, often not getting an option to throw it to so had to slow down his delivery.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:40 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Almost cost us a goal with stupidity.

Otherwise very good I thought
Old 15-12-2018, 06:40 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He isn’t
Yes he is
Old 15-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickinOx View Post

Not true, Hennessey has been great with distrubution this year.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Indeed, but but given your age you obviously never saw Nigel Martin.
No, but I bet he knows how to spell his name

Old 15-12-2018, 06:42 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Unbelievable save. Hennessey doesn't save that. Great performance.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He had back spasms in the week but was fine. Even if was fit Guaita was starting.
Where did you hear that?
Old 15-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
I think alot of people were just exicted by change or fulfilled their anti-Hennessey agenda. I didnt see anything above what Hennessey has been doing this season.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:44 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Apart from the world class save you mean?
Old 15-12-2018, 06:45 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really like the look of this guy, certainly got that world class save in him. I hope he keeps his place cos I think we can get more out of him than we could get out of Henno.

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Almost cost us a goal with stupidity.

Otherwise very good I thought
Ball got caught in the grass, be shielded it well and Vardy went through him, come on. He actually made a world class stop
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
I sit right in the eye line of that ball. Nine times out of ten it goes in off the post, but on this occasion it bounced back at the same angle almost, straight into his gloves. Great save, very lucky rebound, but we'll take it!
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
My thoughts. Not getting overexcited, but based on pedigree he’s the most talented palace keeper of my lifetime (besides Steeeeeve lol), and given that was only his league debut, I’m optimistic about this one.
He has played one game. You are getting well over excited.

Mandanda wasnt great, Carlos Kickaball wins again.

Last edited by MFBias; 15-12-2018 at 07:11 PM.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
It was both an excellent save, and fortunate.
I did think his distribution was very good and I am not such a fan of the way the Hen launches it, but other people like a really long kick to clear our lines.
Old 15-12-2018, 06:59 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
The difference between 3 points and 1 with a world class save.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:01 PM

Simmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We need characters at this time . Like when the last freefall was plugged and Jules came in for a bit .