Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-12-2018, 07:03 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Can't really ask anymore. Came in finally, made his debut and kept a clean sheet. Makes me laugh people are literally trying to find any reason they can to have a dig.

"He trod on the white line before walking off the pitch at Half Time and it set my OCD off something chronic so he has to be dropped for Wayne again next week."
Sorry, but who is having a dig at him?
Old 15-12-2018, 07:07 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Thank fck at last he has a chance. Now let him keep his place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 15-12-2018, 07:10 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Sorry, but who is having a dig at him?
There's a few making comments. They can't let the Hen go, I think its personal but hopefully when Guaita gets an extended run they will see exactly what we have been missing from a Goalkeeper.

It's ironic a few of the Hennessey lovers told me last week that I didn't know what I was talking about, but having spoken to someone quite well thought of in the Goalkeeping fraternity on a professional level this week he said he agreed with me that Wayne's footwork was poor last week and he should have done better with all three goals (The third even I think that might be a bit harsh).

I know whose opinion value more.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Makes me laugh people are literally trying to find any reason they can to have a dig.
You are aware of how hypocritical this sentence is aren't you?

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 15-12-2018, 07:15 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
What I think we can all agree upon is that we actually have two viable goalkeeping options right now. I wouldn't be concerned to see either wearing the jersey. The problem, this season, is at the other end of the field.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:17 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Almost cost us a goal with stupidity.

Otherwise very good I thought
Almost but didn't so who really gives a shit. Sometimes you need to drop a bollock and learn from it. He dropped one but didn't get punished so it's all good, unless you are desperate for a failure to seize onto.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:17 PM

Gyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGyro1780 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Premier League debut & kept a clean sheet. That fantastic save (with a little luck too when the ball came back off the post) helped us get the win. Notice before Vardy hit the ball Guaita kept himself really low.
His kicking is more direct too. Not just kicked high & long hoping we win the ball first.

Only one little mistake vs Vardy but made up for it with that save
Old 15-12-2018, 07:18 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
You are aware of how hypocritical this sentence is aren't you?
Not really seeing as what I say about Hennessey is true. Just because Hennessey's fans can't take that fact isn't my problem. I say Hennessey's fans, most of them are probably alright fellas, it's one troll who literally if Wayne threw the ball in his own net 63 times in a game it would still be anyone elses fault but Hennessey's.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:19 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
There's a few making comments. They can't let the Hen go, I think its personal but hopefully when Guaita gets an extended run they will see exactly what we have been missing from a Goalkeeper.

It's ironic a few of the Hennessey lovers told me last week that I didn't know what I was talking about, but having spoken to someone quite well thought of in the Goalkeeping fraternity on a professional level this week he said he agreed with me that Wayne's footwork was poor last week and he should have done better with all three goals (The third even I think that might be a bit harsh).

I know whose opinion value more.
Snodgrass? Hahahahha that was unstoppable.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:21 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Snodgrass? Hahahahha that was unstoppable.
It really wasn't. As I said last week if he moved his feet he'd have got across to it.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:22 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not really seeing as what I say about Hennessey is true. Just because Hennessey's fans can't take that fact isn't my problem. I say Hennessey's fans, most of them are probably alright fellas, it's one troll who literally if Wayne threw the ball in his own net 63 times in a game it would still be anyone elses fault but Hennessey's.
Im not a ‘Hennessey fan’ but have witnessed he has been great this year and Guaita was abit shakey from my perspective today. What it seems to me is the the ‘anti Hennessey fan’ is latching on to Guaita and beefing up his performance.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:22 PM

Simmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well done Vince - it has been over 30 years since I last said that
Old 15-12-2018, 07:24 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
You clutch at anything and everything to criticise Hennessey. It's honestly embarrassing.

Guaita made an excellent save and also a cock-up today. He was dreadful in the cup. You can hardly herald him as the saviour just yet.

The whole saga is excruciatingly boring with entrenched positions. Your Hennessey hatred makes you far from objective about Guaita - whether the hatred is rational or correct is irrelevant. (It's not by the way)

Old 15-12-2018, 07:24 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Im not a ‘Hennessey fan’ but have witnessed he has been great this year and Guaita was abit shakey from my perspective today. What it seems to me is the the ‘anti Hennessey fan’ is latching on to Guaita and beefing up his performance.
Latching on to Guaita. I've been bigging him up since we were linked to him. I have seen him and how good he is since he came through at Valencia. But no you're right I'm latching on. Good one.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:26 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Almost but didn't so who really gives a shit. Sometimes you need to drop a bollock and learn from it. He dropped one but didn't get punished so it's all good, unless you are desperate for a failure to seize onto.
Didn't get punished but should have. Was never a foul on him. Got lucky
Old 15-12-2018, 07:27 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmo the Elder View Post
Well done Vince - it has been over 30 years since I last said that
His name isn't Vince
Old 15-12-2018, 07:27 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
You clutch at anything and everything to criticise Hennessey. It's honestly embarrassing.

Guaita made an excellent save and also a cock-up today. He was dreadful in the cup. You can hardly herald him as the saviour just yet.

The whole saga is excruciatingly boring with entrenched positions. Your Hennessey hatred makes you far from objective about Guaita - whether the hatred is rational or correct is irrelevant. (It's not by the way)
I make observations based on what I see. I've praised Wayne as and when it is due too. I've played in goal since I was 7 years old (that's 27 years by the way), I base my observations on any goalkeeper on their performance not on some personal vendetta, I've never even met Wayne, I'm sure he's a very nice chap.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:29 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Didn't get punished but should have. Was never a foul on him. Got lucky
I'd recommend a good optician. Or, actually, even a bad one will do.
Old 15-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Quote:
I make observations based on what I see. I've praised Wayne as and when it is due too. I've played in goal since I was 7 years old (that's 27 years by the way), I base my observations on any goalkeeper on their performance not on some personal vendetta, I've never even met Wayne, I'm sure he's a very nice chap.
You've played in goal for a Sunday league team for 27 years so that means you're an expert at judging a goalkeeper at one of the highest levels possible?

It's pretty obvious you have a vendetta against Hennessey because you think he's a shit goalkeeper. I have no doubt that it's nothing about him as a person, but do come across as obsessive.

Old 15-12-2018, 07:31 PM

Loafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
lets look at it as having 2 good keepers at last instead of one crap one.
I did feel he looked that bit classier and assured then Hen today though.