Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-07-2018, 07:07 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Palaceguard; 11-08-2018 at 12:32 AM.
Old 13-07-2018, 10:55 PM

Alfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seems like heís not gone on tour due to personal reasons, not left the club: To view the link you have to Register or Login

ďWhere is Steven Reid? I havenít seen him in the pictures of the tour.

Thatís true, he is not out here with the team in Scandinavia. A few fans have been asking me on social media where he is. He is still at the club, but wasnít able to join the tour for personal reasons.Ē
Old 14-07-2018, 02:19 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
How much is it costing you?
Nothing.
Old 22-07-2018, 09:58 AM

Uswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was Stephen Reid at Oxford yesterday didn’t see him on the stream just Sir Roy and Ray Lewington
Old 22-07-2018, 10:29 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uswortheagle View Post
Was Stephen Reid at Oxford yesterday didnít see him on the stream just Sir Roy and Ray Lewington
Nope.
Old 22-07-2018, 12:33 PM

TC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got a personnal issue to deal with, the club has given him extra leave.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Was Stephen Reid at Oxford yesterday didnít see him on the stream just Sir Roy and Ray Lewington
Stephen Reid has never been employed by the club.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:25 PM

Uswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Stephen Reid has never been employed by the club.
Oh dear BBS at its best apologies Steven I guess you never make a mistake!!
Old 22-07-2018, 10:16 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Oh dear BBS at its best apologies Steven I guess you never make a mistake!!
I make them all the time, will happily correct them or acknowledge when I have.

I will admit I do like details and football personnel names are includes in that. Pullis, Parrish, Bolaise and Soure being the main offenders. I know it’s a variation of the same name Stephen to Steven but for my mind it is burnt in. I know it is unnecessary, and over the top, but it was also a way to provoke a possible outcome of you arguing he did work for the club if you didnt notice the difference spelling. Come on it’s off season, it’s better than fueling the next crisis.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:46 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:

I will admit I do like details and football personnel names are includes in that. Pullis, Parrish, Bolaise and Soure being the main offenders. I know itís a variation of the same name Stephen to Steven but for my mind it is burnt in. I know it is unnecessary, and over the top, but it was also a way to provoke a possible outcome of you arguing he did work for the club if you didnt notice the difference spelling. Come on itís off season, itís better than fueling the next crisis.
Nigel Martin, Kenny Samson, Jeff Thomas, Calvin Andrews, Scott Danns, Neil Dann, Ian Dowie...

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 22-07-2018, 10:54 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Nigel Martin, Kenny Samson, Jeff Thomas, Calvin Andrews, Scott Danns, Neil Dann, Ian Dowie...
......Wayne Hennessey, GK.
Old 23-07-2018, 04:02 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
......Carey
Old 23-07-2018, 06:25 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Anyway any news on read ?
Old 23-07-2018, 06:43 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Old 23-07-2018, 08:40 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I will admit I do like details and football personnel names are includes in that. Pullis, Parrish, Bolaise and Soure being the main offenders. I know itís a variation of the same name Stephen to Steven but for my mind it is burnt in. I know it is unnecessary, and over the top, but it was also a way to provoke a possible outcome of you arguing he did work for the club if you didnt notice the difference spelling. Come on itís off season, itís better than fueling the next crisis.
"included" hth

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 23-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
"included" hth
I acknowledge the error. I do normally check my posts several times for errors, which is why my posts are always edited, but I made a mistake there.

Last edited by MFBias; 23-07-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old 23-07-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Is that Stephen Read
Old 23-07-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:

I have made a mental note ď must do betterĒ lol
Old 23-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Is that Stephen Read
Stephan Read.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 23-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Jeff Hopkins; David Hopkins; Simon Rodgers; Damian Matthews...

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk