Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Marathon March 2019

One month to go before this. Any other BBS'ers taking part?

Second time round for me. As someone who isn't massively into fitness, I had reservations about signing up at first, but I can happily say that it was one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. Really brought home that a lot of things that wind me up about Palace don't actually really matter that much.

I'd encourage anyone who isn't sure whether to take part of not to take the plunge because you'll get a lot out of it (not just blisters and a limp). They're only at 10% of their 45,000 total at present so there's still a lot of work to do.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Slightly worried that I can only just get last year's t-shirt on though...
Old 12-09-2019, 01:25 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Any idea how many people will be entering?
Old 12-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Any idea how many people will be entering?
I think there was around 100-120 participants last year. Looking at the Just Giving page today, it says there are only 32 fundraisers at the moment. I expect there'll be a late rush of numbers as the day becomes closer though.

You have to raise a minimum of 300 to take part so I think it's best to try and get involved as soon as possible. I'm finding it a bit trickier to raise the money this year which I guess is understandable give a) the economic climate and b) people get donation fatigue. Also, I expect a lot of people last year didn't actually expect me to make it all the way!