Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-02-2019, 09:16 AM
...now Back Of The Nest

holradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Leicester review podcast

To view the link you have to Register or Login

🔵 Diyar has a run in with the Police
🔴 Hodgson managerial record
🔵 Guaita & Tomkins
🔴 Benteke hand shake snubbed
🔵 Match review
🔴 Discussed Crystal Palace Ladies

Match preview podcast
Match review podcast
LoveSport live radio show & podcast (Tuesday 7-9pm)
Old 26-02-2019, 09:21 AM
...now Back Of The Nest

holradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineholradio : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
Somebody give Diyar’s family kebab shop a sitcom.
A film crew following Diyar for a few weeks is on my bucket list.

Match preview podcast
Match review podcast
LoveSport live radio show & podcast (Tuesday 7-9pm)
Old 01-03-2019, 09:36 AM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Due to the game against the wankers being midweek, the Preview Pod are pulling double duty this week, reviewing the defeat on Wednesday and looking forward to tomorrow's game against Burnley.

Albert is again "not on holiday" (he's definitely on holiday) so we have Mike Scott dropping in to lend us a hand. We discuss:
  • Unacceptable chants/gestures in crowd
  • Laughing at Frank de Boer
  • Mama and Pape singing with the crowd
  • How the substitutions changed the game... for the worse
  • Why in the world Max Meyer can't seem to get a start at home
  • How we'll line up against Burnley
  • Score predictions
As per, you can listen on iTunes, Spotify or whichever app you use, or visit the BOTN site directly here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Voice of Back of the Nest

Hambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On this week’s review show show, which took a ridiculous amount of time to record (mainly due to Diyar’s internet and then some subsequent human malfunctions. However a magnificent edit means we have show we are proud of. Sort of.

We discuss:

- lizards/lizard men
- Mike’s destruction of his credit cards (which contains the greatest moment of my life)
- Zaha’s positioning
- A tactical analysis of Roy and his systems
- The glorious goals
- an inability to play a simple palace based game

Check it out here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

And all your favourite podcast apps.

Available at all the usual podcast places - please subscribe so you don't miss a thing!

XBOX ONE gamertag : HAMBO x1980x
Old 08-03-2019, 09:21 AM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ahead of the game against those that shall not be named, we are joined once again by loanee from the Review Show, Mike Scott and discuss the following:
  • Frank de Boer's demise
  • Parish's views on VAR
  • Whether Guaita is homesick
  • Roy's selection headache after Burnley
  • The ups and downs of Hennessey's performance
  • Murray's 100th league goal for Brighton
  • A floating Batsman
  • The periodic musings of Mike Scott's delve into an alcoholic Ginger Ale Stout
You can listen via the usual outlets, as well as Spotify and directly from the site here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

I also have it on good authority that a five star rating on itunes will push the boys to play even better against the Weed tomorrow...
Old 08-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Best CPFC pod going and has been for a while imo
Old 09-03-2019, 09:33 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
The review show team is the nuts especially when Albert decides to grace us with his presence. Mike is a great stand in though
Old 09-03-2019, 09:46 AM
Slip it!

Quote:
The review show team is the nuts especially when Albert decides to grace us with his presence. Mike is a great stand in though
I have relayed this to Albert and he has responded with a gif of a kiss for you. As if his head wasn't big enough already...

(Also, inter-show rivalry, you definitely meant the preview team up there, didn't you?)

Last edited by Abjekt; 09-03-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:57 AM

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abjekt View Post
I have relayed this to Albert and he has responded with a gif of a kiss for you. As if his head wasn't big enough already...

(Also, inter-show rivalry, you definitely meant the preview team up there, didn't you?)
Absolutely meant preview. You Terrence and Albert are ******* hilarious
Old 10-03-2019, 07:56 AM
Slip it!

Well, I'm bloody happy I'm not on the review show team, that won't be fun to go over again, tonight!
Old 15-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Slip it!

An FA Cup special from the Preview Pod this week, as we welcome Albert back.

We discuss:
  • The Americans wanting to sell
  • Celebrating the birth of the internet
  • Who Luka has dinner with
  • Cheese (yup, literally just talk about cheese)
  • A few minutes on the loss last week
  • Tomorrow's game against Watford.
You can listen at the usual places and the direct link can be found here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-03-2019, 01:05 AM

“Harry Maguire is better than any central defender than anyone you guys have”

Good lord, I give up
Old 21-03-2019, 01:26 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
“Harry Maguire is better than any central defender than anyone you guys have”

Good lord, I give up
I can think of 3 players we have better just from our centre backs!
Old 28-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Slip it!

The international break is over and Terry and I return (sans Albert) to discuss Saturday's big match against Huddersfield as well as the below:
  • Whether I know who England played (I don't)
  • How much we enjoyed not stressing about Palace for a week or so
  • Roy Hodgson selling the wrong player whilst at Liverpool
  • Debuting the new Spurs stadium
  • Player of the Season Awards annoucement
  • Who may be injured for Saturday and how we'll cope
  • Predictions
The direct link can be found here: To view the link you have to Register or Login but also we're on your usual podcast app/site as well as Spotify. Any 5* reviews are much appreciated, as always!
Old 28-03-2019, 10:28 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Posted in error.Apologies

Last edited by legaleagle2; 28-03-2019 at 10:32 AM.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Slip it!

We're back!

Terence, Albert and I return to the saddle to discuss the Spurs game and look ahead to tomorrow's trip to the North East. On this pod we discuss:
  • Spurs' new stadium
  • Our passive performance on Wednesday
  • Hodgson's status as manager
  • The lack of half time entertaining such as On Me Shed, Son
  • Whether Benteke should get some starts
  • Who will score Newcastle's goal in their inevitable 1-0 win
The direct link, as ever, is on the BOTN site - To view the link you have to Register or Login and you can also get it from your usual podcasting app.
Old 12-04-2019, 05:30 AM

Enjoyed when Albert was trying to explain his side of the Danny Rose penalty and two back of the nest adverts played over him
Old 12-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Slip it!

Quote:
Enjoyed when Albert was trying to explain his side of the Danny Rose penalty and two back of the nest adverts played over him
Hahaha I've not listened back yet, but let's just call that a "happy coincidence"
Old 12-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Slip it!

A win up in the North-East and now we get to celebrate by playing the Champions... great!

Albert, Terry and I are back with this week's preview pod, discussing the below:
  • Pegging with Piers(!)
  • The Eagle Swoop
  • Wilf mentioned in the House of Commons
  • Whether we can be more expansive now survival is all but assured
  • How we will cope without Mama and Tonks
  • Whether Sam Woods should get a go in the team
  • How I made a very specific error in my prediction last week
  • Albert's John Bercow impression
Direct link, where Albert has apparently married me and double-barrelled our names, can be found here - To view the link you have to Register or Login and is on all the usual podcast apps.

If you don't hate our guts and fancy leaving a nice, juicy 5* review on iTunes, that would be great and really helps us gain more listeners to listen to me prattle on about misery.
Old 19-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Slip it!

It's a bank holiday, so I'll keep this short and sweet - Terry wasn't able to host this week so Mike stepped in alongside Albert and I to discuss the Arsenal game.

We also touched on:
  • Wayne's excuses
  • Laughing at Deeney and Knockaert
  • Whether we would roll over for Cardiff to relegate the Weed
  • Arsenal's record at home
  • Whether Benteke deserves to start on Sunday
  • How Roy will cope with Schlupp's injury (tactically and emotionally)

And just how did Terry hurt his wrist...?

We're on all the usual podcast sites and apps, Spotify and iTunes as well as our website - To view the link you have to Register or Login. Now let's all piss off and enjoy the sun!