Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-02-2019, 04:44 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I don't think people fail to see Macca's value at all. People are now starting to notice a dip in form. I personally would have Max in for him at the moment. Kouyate and Luka in the middle with Max just in front and pushing forward is our best midfield at the moment IMO.
Despite Schlupp’s current form/confidence? He quietly and smoothly ran the show Sunday till moved wide.
Old 20-02-2019, 05:08 AM

colin61 knows where the wild roses growcolin61 knows where the wild roses growcolin61 knows where the wild roses growcolin61 knows where the wild roses growcolin61 knows where the wild roses growcolin61 knows where the wild roses growcolin61 knows where the wild roses growcolin61 knows where the wild roses growcolin61 knows where the wild roses growcolin61 knows where the wild roses growcolin61 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by pots1970 View Post
Are people guessing that he is pissed off not playing more or has he intimated that he is, genuine question, he may also be thinking that the prem is extremely physical and fast, that he needs this season to adjust and is content.

I feel we won’t see the best of him till next season, lots of foreign players take a season to adjust to the physicality & pace of our games plus in most other leagues they have relatively easy weeks games not so intense unlike here where it’s very competitive every week they are not use to that , but he’s a very talented player who just needs that bit of time like you said
Old 20-02-2019, 10:47 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Despite Schlupp’s current form/confidence? He quietly and smoothly ran the show Sunday till moved wide.
Must’ve been watching a different game to you. Only player I saw running the show at any point was Luka.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 20-02-2019 at 10:49 AM.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:30 PM

Gregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Meyer has to start, we’re a much more dynamic team with him in it. This isn’t a post to put down Schlupp or Mcarthur, but Meyer provides something very different. There has been arguments about Meyer’s lack of physicality, which might see us lose the midfield battle. However, I don’t think this is a real issue. Roy’s teams sit in their shape and don’t press as a default. Pick Kouyate, Kouyate and Meyer as the midfield three now please, Roy.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:31 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well he won't be starting Saturday.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:32 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Played pretty good for a guy that was "allegedly" pissed before the game!
Old 27-02-2019, 10:36 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
The fact he is not starting is criminal. Waste of talent. So much better than MacArthur (and I love jimmy)
Old 27-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
As I said on match day thread...

Someone said to him when he turned up today that we all wanted him to start he coughed slightly raised his shoulders and raised his eyebrows... Made it very obvious he is not a happy bunny!

Can see him asking to go in the summer.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:43 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post

Someone said to him when he turned up today that we all wanted him to start he coughed slightly raised his shoulders and raised his eyebrows... Made it very obvious he is not a happy bunny!

Which is domething i said earlier in season. Roy is very prsgmatic in his approach and overly loyal to players. and we will lose talent.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:51 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Better than us sadly. Tidy and doesn’t panic on the ball.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:52 PM

rainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is hererainbow_child Sam the man is here
He has to start Meyer especially at home it’s so painful!
Old 27-02-2019, 10:54 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:

That's fine because he's going to cost a **** ton of money to buy.

Ultimately if Roy plays a 433 we are unlikely to see a creative midfielder in there apart from Luka who is a bit creative. Max is only going to start if we go back to the narrow wingerless 442 or maybe 451. Given that we now need to rely on Ward and Kelly (both good players) who are just no where near as good as the two defenders they are replacing it is even more unlikely Max starts. He's Roys 'game' changer. I've noticed after about 60 minutes if we're losing or struggling to break a team down then he brings him on.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:55 PM

Fitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFitzie123 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Behavioural analyst over here! The guy can barely talk English, it's just as likely he was shrugging because he didn't have a clue what the kid was saying!

Last edited by Fitzie123; 27-02-2019 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Auto- correct
Old 27-02-2019, 10:57 PM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

He's on a three year contract so unless we get a shitload of cash, he'll be here next season.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:58 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Excellent tonight when he came on really started to make things happen and carve out some openings.

Think he is now up to the pace of the Premier League and probably deserves to start. It is a Balancing Act to have his creativity in the team and having solidity to protect the back four though. Maybe he should be in instead of McArthur now.

Last edited by SussexRed&Blue; 27-02-2019 at 11:02 PM.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:00 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzie123 View Post
Behavioural analyst over here! The guy can barely talk English, it's just as likely he was shrugging because he didn't have a clue what the kid was saying!

OK mate.

I was there and I can tell you when someone acts pissed off... He was most definitely annoyed.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Been saying all season .... Start Max as only he can link up with Wilf.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:04 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Been saying all season .... Start Max as only he can link up with Wilf.
Me too mate.

Honestly don’t get how he doesn’t start every week. So bloody frustrating
Old 27-02-2019, 11:05 PM

newish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
The fact he is not starting is criminal. Waste of talent. So much better than MacArthur (and I love jimmy)
Absolutely. It's extraordinary that he cannot get a start for us.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:07 PM

James SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzie123 View Post

Barely speak English? Jesus have a word with yourself! He gave a very good interview when he joined in English and he would clearly have improved since then.