Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:00 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Palace games (old matches only please)

ONLY POST YOUR OWN PHONE OR CAMERA FOOTAGE. NO COMMERCIAL FOOTAGE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Home produced clips are, as Neil has explained very well, a 'gray' area. It's true that some attempts have been made by the football authorities to claim copyright over all such clips made by individuals inside football grounds, but this hasn't been tested (as far as we know) and there are many who believe that it couldn't be enforced.

So - in order to try and be as accommodating as possible, but without putting the BBS in serious risk - we have decided to allow purely home made videos, taken by individuals on their own recording equipment inside grounds.
If you want to discuss this please got to To view the link you have to Register or Login

I'll start off with some footage taken at the pre season friendly at Bristol Rovers

Old 03-12-2009, 01:46 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
And another short clip

Old 04-12-2009, 07:26 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Can some of you video some of the things going on with the crowd tomorrow, singing, standing and what ever. I would have got some good video of the red'n'blue army chant at Coventry if I'd pressed the right button

Old 04-12-2009, 08:28 PM
You really are a fat ****

BlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What phone was those videos done on ? , proper good quality.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I'll give it a go, assuming I know how to do it on my phone
Old 04-12-2009, 08:48 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeRIP
What phone was those videos done on ? , proper good quality.
It was on my camera, Panasonic Lumix DCM-TZ7 12X zoom AVCHD Lite REC. That's been encoded MPG2 to make it a smaller file and to put it on YT it is even better straight from the camera on the tv.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
thanks on behalf of the expats

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:08 AM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan
It was on my camera, Panasonic Lumix DCM-TZ7 12X zoom AVCHD Lite REC. That's been encoded MPG2 to make it a smaller file and to put it on YT it is even better straight from the camera on the tv.
Brilliant quality. That's the camera I'm hoping to get soon. Maybe in the NY sales. The HD video mode and 12x optical zoom is swinging it for me. How do you encode a AVCHD Lite into MPG2 ? Is it complicated ? I've heard of digital cameras being taken off fans at some grounds (stewards can get arsey about filming copywright, etc), so I'm not sure if I'd risk taking such a nice camera to footie, myself.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 07-12-2009, 06:34 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Quote:
Originally Posted by limited_edition
How do you encode a AVCHD Lite into MPG2 ? Is it complicated ?
I think there are loads of programs out there but I happened to Buy Nero 8 on offer at PCworld some time back and I use that, just make a movie and export it as whatever you want, YT seems to like mpg2.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:37 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels

Great memories and you must have been sat right in front of us but I couldn't see us.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Old 07-12-2009, 06:40 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo

I love the way your camera work goes out the window when he scores
Old 07-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003

I love the way your camera work goes out the window when he scores
I know

The bloke's voice in the background in the lead up to the penalty is one of my mates. Also Palace still hadn't scored a league goal that season, so it was our 1st goal of the season, hence the "WE'VE SCORED!!!" shouting half way through the video
Old 07-12-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
I know

The bloke's voice in the background in the lead up to the penalty is one of my mates. Also Palace still hadn't scored a league goal that season, so it was our 1st goal of the season, hence the "WE'VE SCORED!!!" shouting half way through the video
Was that last August? I was at that game but can't remember a thing about it, except that Tom Soares took his boots off at the end of the game, and I knew he would be going.

And I remember Alan Lee played his first game for Palace there, too. But I can't remember the score or anything
Old 07-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Power to the Palace

Quote:
Was that last August? I was at that game but can't remember a thing about it, except that Tom Soares took his boots off at the end of the game, and I knew he would be going.

And I remember Alan Lee played his first game for Palace there, too. But I can't remember the score or anything
Yeah it was.

We was 2-1 up at one stage, Soares scored the 2nd.

Then we ended up losing 4-2 with Kevin Doyle scoring a hat-trick.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Yeah it was.

We was 2-1 up at one stage, Soares scored the 2nd.

Then we ended up losing 4-2 with Kevin Doyle scoring a hat-trick.
Ah, yes. I remember it now

Let's hope that score is reversed tomorrow night.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Power to the Palace

Quote:
Old 09-12-2009, 09:35 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ah, yes. I remember it now

Scary! What lottery numbers are you doing tonight?
Old 09-12-2009, 09:50 AM

nickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grownickkris knows where the wild roses grow
Link to hol thread where goals from last night are posted: