Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 04-12-2018, 09:52 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have seen Pudding Lane DLR mentioned as a good place to get to the ground, but it is unclear the best route to get there from London Bridge. Anyone travelled this route before?
Old 04-12-2018, 10:16 AM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
I have seen Pudding Lane DLR mentioned as a good place to get to the ground, but it is unclear the best route to get there from London Bridge. Anyone travelled this route before?

From London Bridge I would get the Jubilee line to Stratford, will probably be busy though with football and Christmas shopping.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:41 AM

Penge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPenge would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Is Pudding Lane actually open on Saturday? I checked online and it does not show a timetable for Saturday?
Old 04-12-2018, 11:46 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
From London Bridge I would get the Jubilee line to Stratford, will probably be busy though with football and Christmas shopping.
Thanks, but trying to avoid going through Stratford.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:52 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Change at Canary Wharf and use Jubilee Line.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:08 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks, but trying to avoid going through Stratford.
I don't blame you. Walk to Bank, DLR to Poplar, change for DLR to Pudding Mill Lane. Alternatively, train London Bridge to Lewisham - DLR to West India Key - DLR to Pudding Mill Lane.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Moo Moo Mooey!!!

mooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not saymooeybolton knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
I don't blame you. Walk to Bank, DLR to Poplar, change for DLR to Pudding Mill Lane. Alternatively, train London Bridge to Lewisham - DLR to West India Key - DLR to Pudding Mill Lane.
Or Jubilee to Canary Wharf and DLR to PML.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:56 PM

Thanks for those who responded; looking at all the options I think LB, Jubilee to Canary Wharf then DLR looks most appealing.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:05 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Thanks for those who responded; looking at all the options I think LB, Jubilee to Canary Wharf then DLR looks most appealing.
That's the way im going having checked it out last season.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:08 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
If you're using the International/HS1 station from St Pancras or Kent then when you come out of the station walk to the right to save walking through the shops. That's what most Spammers seem to do.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I did that in reverse after the 3-0: the tube and DLR stations are not that close to each other at Canary Wharf. Have a quick look at a map before you decide.
Old 04-12-2018, 03:01 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
If you're using the International/HS1 station from St Pancras or Kent then when you come out of the station walk to the right to save walking through the shops. That's what most Spammers seem to do.
You can do the same route around and carry on to leyton station. You avoid the crowd at stratford and get a seat on the tube.

The leyton star is a very decent pub as well for before and after the game.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:38 PM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Ps View Post
I did that in reverse after the 3-0: the tube and DLR stations are not that close to each other at Canary Wharf. Have a quick look at a map before you decide.
West India Quay DLR is slightly closer.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 05-12-2018, 01:26 PM
This or twitter...

M_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineM_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What are peoples pub plans before the game?
Old 05-12-2018, 01:35 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfly View Post
West India Quay DLR is slightly closer.
Heron Quay is the best bet to get the DLR if getting off Jubilee at Canary Wharf
Old 06-12-2018, 01:18 PM

BigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBigMcD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Is the game sold out yet?
Old 06-12-2018, 01:29 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMcD View Post
Is the game sold out yet?
No, still a few tickets left.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:17 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
No, still a few tickets left.
I know a few regular away fans who just won't go there think veiw puts many off not been top tier myself but they say at the back bad veiw of other end of pitch
Old 06-12-2018, 03:37 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Right Palace. Most of my mates are WHU and when I get back to the pub on Saturday I don't want to be a laughing stock. So, as I'm in the crowd at the taxpayer stadium you'd better buck your ideas up after Tuesday's pile of horse manure.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:29 PM

CPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Right Palace. Most of my mates are WHU and when I get back to the pub on Saturday I don't want to be a laughing stock. So, as I'm in the crowd at the taxpayer stadium you'd better buck your ideas up after Tuesday's pile of horse manure.
Probably be easier just to get some new mates....